Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Update: Aqib Talib's Trial Is Moved (Again) To June 25th « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#15 : March 20, 2012, 07:00:47 PM

I hope that scumbag gets off scott free and has a pro bowl year.

He really is a piece of **CENSORED** though.

Agreed.

Sadly I agree, If this was college team I would say winning isn't everything, But this the NFL and Winning IS Everything.
+4.

Waste of talent. Dalbuc was right. We argued when he was drafted about his character. I said he would change. He said Weed Talib would not. He was spot on.

Ill keep this **CENSORED** goin...

+5

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#16 : March 20, 2012, 07:33:33 PM

I'd still like to know when they think there will be an outcome  (good, bad or indifferent.)

with the trial, three to 4 days according to his attorney.

stormsct

Starter

#17 : March 20, 2012, 07:42:08 PM

Still, with the draft around the corner, the new date cuts things pretty close.

gone

Hall of Famer
#18 : March 20, 2012, 07:56:30 PM

Agreed.

Sadly I agree, If this was college team I would say winning isn't everything, But this the NFL and Winning IS Everything.
+4.

Waste of talent. Dalbuc was right. We argued when he was drafted about his character. I said he would change. He said Weed Talib would not. He was spot on.

Ill keep this **CENSORED** goin...

+5

I'll try to put a stop to this **CENSORED**

I won't wish prison on anyone, but I hope this scumbag never puts on Buc jersey again.  Winning is NOT everything.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#19 : March 20, 2012, 08:17:20 PM

Rick Stroud ‏ @NFLSTROUD

CB AqibTalib's accuser has been arrested twice for sexual assault since shooting incident. Trial moved April 16. http://tinyurl.com/7rlgkvg

gone

Hall of Famer
#20 : March 20, 2012, 08:23:11 PM

Wow his own mom threw him under the bus.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#21 : March 20, 2012, 09:09:07 PM

That link is a great summary and I gotta say, what's the defense banking on? Mom will lie and they will discredit the accuser but still some good stuff against Talib.  I am guessing that its going to trial, at least in part, because a plea does Talib  no good

youngone

Hall of Famer
#22 : March 20, 2012, 10:19:56 PM

Wow his own mom threw him under the bus.
i know. what a great mother she is. if talib gets off he should cut off his whole family for his own good. his sister knows how to really pick a winner and knows exactly who to call in emergencies and his mother is the shoot first and ask questions later type.

ryan24

Hall of Famer

#23 : March 21, 2012, 12:01:49 AM

Rick Stroud ‏ @NFLSTROUD

CB AqibTalib's accuser has been arrested twice for sexual assault since shooting incident. Trial moved April 16. http://tinyurl.com/7rlgkvg

What a cast of characters.

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#24 : March 21, 2012, 12:04:27 AM

Sister likes sex offenders.

Mother is a felon.

Talib is a dumbarse. And no doubt in my mind he shot at Shannon Billings. Talib is a hot head gangsta. I'll never forgt reading a Kansas beat writers comments about Aqib Talib not only being a PoS, but possibly the biggest PoS he ever interviewed. He hasn't changed. Oneight argue money makes him even more dangerous. If he goes to jail for a few years I won't care a bit. Guy shoots bullets in upscale neighborhoods. He is a turd with eyes. He punched a cabby while he was driving WITH teammates inside, and not one could vouch for Talib. He decks a guy at a rookie symposium. Where he is supposed to learn how to conduct himself. Oh yeah, that guy was his teammate (but if ever there were two dummies who deserved to knock each other senseless...). He swung a helmet at a teammate, missed, and knocked out Torrie Coxs grill. He was seen by some at a party on Dallas hurling champagne bottles. He got caught smoking weed. He is undergoing another investigation with a a traffic violation involved. Yeh...give peace a chance.

Friggin hippies. Grow up. Dude is easy to read. He is a stupid piece of crap who consistently lets his teammates, family, and fans of the teAm down. What a swell guy!  Just one more chance please.

Click.

gone

Hall of Famer
#25 : March 21, 2012, 02:20:19 AM

Sister likes sex offenders.

Mother is a felon.

Talib is a dumbarse. And no doubt in my mind he shot at Shannon Billings. Talib is a hot head gangsta. I'll never forgt reading a Kansas beat writers comments about Aqib Talib not only being a PoS, but possibly the biggest PoS he ever interviewed. He hasn't changed. Oneight argue money makes him even more dangerous. If he goes to jail for a few years I won't care a bit. Guy shoots bullets in upscale neighborhoods. He is a turd with eyes. He punched a cabby while he was driving WITH teammates inside, and not one could vouch for Talib. He decks a guy at a rookie symposium. Where he is supposed to learn how to conduct himself. Oh yeah, that guy was his teammate (but if ever there were two dummies who deserved to knock each other senseless...). He swung a helmet at a teammate, missed, and knocked out Torrie Coxs grill. He was seen by some at a party on Dallas hurling champagne bottles. He got caught smoking weed. He is undergoing another investigation with a a traffic violation involved. Yeh...give peace a chance.

Friggin hippies. Grow up. Dude is easy to read. He is a stupid piece of crap who consistently lets his teammates, family, and fans of the teAm down. What a swell guy!  Just one more chance please.

Click.

You're too soft on him. 

tmac87

Starter
#26 : March 21, 2012, 02:59:17 AM

I LOL'd at this. But its 100% my sentiments.

Lets f&#(!^ do this Lovie!

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#27 : March 21, 2012, 08:02:00 AM

People usually don't change, they just don't. Taking a guy like Talib or anyone else for that matter, giving them millions and making them a star usually doesn't give them the reality check they need.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#28 : March 21, 2012, 08:12:34 AM

That link is a great summary and I gotta say, what's the defense banking on? Mom will lie and they will discredit the accuser but still some good stuff against Talib.  I am guessing that its going to trial, at least in part, because a plea does Talib  no good

This is an all or nothing gambit for Talib you are right. A plea gets him suspended and his NFL career is over and he has no future, a guilty verdict is the same thing the only difference is that he'd be in jail immediately rather than in a year when he commits his next offense.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#29 : March 21, 2012, 08:13:46 AM

People usually don't change, they just don't. Taking a guy like Talib or anyone else for that matter, giving them millions and making them a star usually doesn't give them the reality check they need.

People have been making excuses for Talib because he's big and fast for so long why should he change. Rutgers is no different so Talib's assumption that his athletic skills make up for his character deficit continues to be proven correct.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Update: Aqib Talib's Trial Is Moved (Again) To June 25th « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools