Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Trayvon Martin controversy « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 221 222 223 224 225 ... 383

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#3330 : September 29, 2012, 06:53:06 AM

After all this time.....you a-holes still care?

Its a non-story now.

Who **CENSORED**ing cares anymore?

I'm not really sure why anyone cared in the first place.   

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#3331 : September 29, 2012, 09:54:53 AM

Martin doubling back
obliterates the 'fight or flight' nonsense. You look ridiculous clinging to it.

I am not clinging to anything.

I submitted that as a possible reaction on Martin's part.

As far as doubling back I am waiting to hear the testimony on the that before jumping to a conclusion..

I would suggest you do the same.

The "testimony" is an unimpeachable 911 recording and cell phone records. That information is available now and had been for a long time. That is what makes the " I am waiting for the testimony" comment a cop out. Like I said before, there is a reason you had to delete one fact.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#3332 : September 29, 2012, 09:59:40 AM

Martin  was being followed by Z. He felt threatened. In an attempt to allude his aggressor he ran from him but then doubled back thinking Z was still following and approaching from behind and that put him face to face w/ his aggressor.. ...........At which point he felt threatened and responded in what may have been a fight or flight response.

Hahahahahaha.

He ran from someone who was walking and rather that going behind a locked door he tried to "outsmart" a "pursuer" that could no longer be seen and who was in fact  hundreds of feet ( if not yards away) by coming the same hundreds of feet ( if not yards) back ..... Ugh ...., pathetic

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#3333 : September 29, 2012, 10:04:46 AM

I love watching people start with a desired result and work backwards by crafting the facts to fit with the desired result. Word to the wise, the facts NEVER completely fit your desired result because the truth is always in between. Zimmerman deliberately followed Martin to a point but stopped. Martin deliberately doubled back likely never considering the other person might have a gun, which goes directly to one thought behind SYG

Mr. Milich

Hall of Famer
#3334 : September 29, 2012, 05:56:36 PM

Martin  was being followed by Z. He felt threatened. In an attempt to allude his aggressor he ran from him but then doubled back thinking Z was still following and approaching from behind and that put him face to face w/ his aggressor.. ...........At which point he felt threatened and responded in what may have been a fight or flight response.

Hahahahahaha.

He ran from someone who was walking and rather that going behind a locked door he tried to "outsmart" a "pursuer" that could no longer be seen and who was in fact  hundreds of feet ( if not yards away) by coming the same hundreds of feet ( if not yards) back ..... Ugh ...., pathetic

100% pure speculation.

Mr. Milich

Hall of Famer
#3335 : September 29, 2012, 05:57:34 PM

I love watching people start with a desired result and work backwards by crafting the facts to fit with the desired result. Word to the wise, the facts NEVER completely fit your desired result because the truth is always in between. Zimmerman deliberately followed Martin to a point but stopped. Martin deliberately doubled back likely never considering the other person might have a gun, which goes directly to one thought behind SYG

And more speculation.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#3336 : September 29, 2012, 06:08:32 PM

Hahahahahaha.

100% pure speculation.

Funny thing about that is "speculation" = NOT GUILTY

Howeve, its not speculation its argument and there is a VERY SIGNIFICANT difference. Speculation means an absence of facts.  Argument is the weaving of facts and in this instance the facts that underly the argument are undisputed objective facts.  Presume that is why they were deleted :-)

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#3337 : September 29, 2012, 06:16:29 PM

And more speculation.

wrong.  there are a bunch of OBJECTIVE facts:

1. the timeline created by cell phone records and 911 records
2. the location of Z's car
3. the recording of Z's contemporaneous words
4. the location of the Martin home
5. The location of the fight -- including many wintessesas to location and many objective facts (lighter and drink location)
6. Z's size and stature
7. Martin size and stature
8. those head injuries that CBW says never happened (couldn't resist)

Mr. Milich

Hall of Famer
#3338 : September 29, 2012, 06:29:26 PM

I'm sorry I can't take you seriously. You're wasting my time.

What's more sad you still haven't recognized the bait I left for you and you fell for it hook line and sinker.

Holy jesus.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#3339 : September 29, 2012, 06:52:21 PM

What's more sad you still haven't recognized the bait I left for you and you fell for it hook line and sinker.

Holy jesus.

Man . . .my guess is you get off flogging Illuminator with that kind of gotcha reverse mind trisk BS, but I am not thinking about you enough to engage in that stuff. sorry. People post things. I choose to comment sometimes. Choose not to others. If I choose to respond and it makes you feel better about yourself to say you "left bait" that I "fell" for "hook line and sinker" then good for you.  Whatever gives you confidence, I guess.

Weird isnt it though to say in the same post that you "can't take me seriously" and I am "wasting your time" but yet you spent the time to lay down that "bait" that I "fell for"?  Uh . . . .okay???  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

I feel so bad about myself knowing I got duped by you   :D

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#3340 : September 29, 2012, 07:05:38 PM

Holy jesus.

Man . . .my guess is you get off flogging Illuminator with that kind of gotcha reverse mind trisk BS, but I am not thinking about you enough to engage in that stuff. sorry. People post things. I choose to comment sometimes. Choose not to others. If I choose to respond and it makes you feel better about yourself to say you "left bait" that I "fell" for "hook line and sinker" then good for you.  Whatever gives you confidence, I guess.

Weird isnt it though to say in the same post that you "can't take me seriously" and I am "wasting your time" but yet you spent the time to lay down that "bait" that I "fell for"?  Uh . . . .okay???  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

I feel so bad about myself knowing I got duped by you   :D
Vince I think you have hit the nail on the head quite a few times on this topic. I don't think GZ will get any severe punishment due to the fact that he was walking away with head injuries and a dead man can't give them to a man laying on the ground. It will be nice to see how all this pans out but due to over whelming conjecture that some give here is just to confuse the normal people who don't research everything....OBD

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#3341 : September 30, 2012, 09:01:59 AM

I don't think GZ will get any severe punishment due to the fact that he was walking away with head injuries and a dead man can't give them to a man laying on the ground.

I agree.    I don't think GZ is any great guy or even in the right to do what he did.   But Trayvon comes off as thuggish for the attack on GZ so I have no pity for the guy.   I think GZ walks.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#3342 : September 30, 2012, 02:39:47 PM

was this part of the ruse to mess with vin?  because it doesn't really make sense

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#3343 : September 30, 2012, 02:43:15 PM

was this part of the ruse to mess with vin?  because it doesn't really make sense

;)

Mr. Milich

Hall of Famer
#3344 : September 30, 2012, 02:50:01 PM

We have a winner!  It's all pretty much speculation, isn't it?........ funny story though.......

Someone else thought the best way to respond to speculation was with more speculation.

Which tells us all we need to know about that.

(time for the game, go bucs!)

Page: 1 ... 221 222 223 224 225 ... 383
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Trayvon Martin controversy « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools