Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Trayvon Martin controversy « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 233 234 235 236 237 ... 399

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
« #3510 : May 30, 2013, 01:53:22 PM »

The plot thickens -- prosecutors allegedly fail to disclose evidence

"O'Mara said Tuesday that he felt compelled to bring this matter to the attention of the judge after a hearing earlier this month in which De la Rionda was emphatic that he'd turned over all evidence related to Martin's cellphone.
"(Kruidbos) knew information that nobody else would know about what (the state attorney's office) didn't give us," O'Mara said. "The picture of the gun in the hand, for example, had not been turned over to us. But that had been created back in late January within the state attorney's office.
"That inquiry, if in fact it continues and it certainly should, could lead to some very dire consequences for those who made presentations to the judge that were not accurate."

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/05/29/3422519/lawyer-zimmerman-prosecutor-withheld.html#storylink=cpy

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
« #3511 : June 09, 2013, 06:08:32 PM »

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/06/09/18866221-on-eve-of-zimmerman-trial-in-trayvon-martin-killing-new-video-becomes-public?lite

deadzone

Hall of Famer

« #3512 : June 09, 2013, 06:51:09 PM »

Give it up folks....Zimmerman committed murder and will  be convicted......Yeah I said that.....

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
« #3513 : June 09, 2013, 07:06:32 PM »

Give it up folks....Zimmerman committed murder and will  be convicted......Yeah I said that.....

least bold prediction ever . . . although it may actually be manslaughter

deadzone

Hall of Famer

« #3514 : June 09, 2013, 07:35:31 PM »

least bold prediction ever . . . although it may actually be manslaughter

Yeah Vin, that's so much better.

Runole

Hall of Famer
« #3515 : June 10, 2013, 08:04:17 AM »

Which will be a total miscarriage of the truth and justice..   If Travon were Muslim, Zimmerman would already be dead. :-[  Justice in America has become a total disgrace.

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

« #3516 : June 10, 2013, 09:47:54 AM »

Which will be a total miscarriage of the truth and justice..   If Travon were Muslim, Zimmerman would already be dead. :-[  Justice in America has become a total disgrace.

Wow, you have to be the biggest moron on the scene to date. Congrats.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
« #3517 : June 10, 2013, 11:44:34 AM »

wow, wouldnt go that far.  Zimmerman is/was definitely screwed. Thats what happens when politics get involved, everyone loses. 

Runole

Hall of Famer
« #3518 : June 10, 2013, 02:32:58 PM »

If being a moron is someone that doesn't embrace the "Ghetto Gene" I will wear the title proudly.  The "Ghetto Gene" is not of color it is defined to :      Respect nothing, Expect everything, Embrace stupidity and ignorance, Disparage accomplishment, intelligence, responsibility, and accountability.
[/b][/u]

I will cheer every time some Muslim terrorist gets wrapped in pork fat for burial.   The PC crowd of not offending them is definitely not working.  Ask the guy whose head was removed by those Muslims!

Are you offended?    ;D :P

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

« #3519 : June 10, 2013, 06:32:40 PM »

Are you offended?    ;D :P

Why would I be offended? You're the one that looks like a moron.

deadzone

Hall of Famer

« #3520 : June 12, 2013, 10:25:37 AM »

Crazy that Zimm has a few that support him.....He's a killer and should be executed....and I don't care that much for black folks.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
« #3521 : June 12, 2013, 10:43:49 AM »

Crazy that Zimm has a few that support him.....He's a killer and should be executed....and I don't care that much for black folks.

nice flame  . . lol

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
« #3522 : June 12, 2013, 10:44:15 AM »

Jury selection not so smooth:

The first prospective juror questioned on Tuesday – and the fifth person so far – conceded that he was fearful of backlash should his identity be made public. “I would be afraid that if I anger strangers that someone would retaliate,” he said. The next prospective juror, who is black, said he had been angered by the “saber rattling” of black leaders and did not agree with the racial connotations that came to engulf the case. “I don’t know what happened,” he said. “I wasn’t there, but I don’t think it was racial.”

deadzone

Hall of Famer

« #3523 : June 12, 2013, 11:06:34 AM »

He has no chance with a jury...he'll cop a plea and spend 20 yrs in prison........................good luck with that Zimm.....any isolation from the black majority inmates will be rejected and he'll be gone in 6 months...

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
« #3524 : June 12, 2013, 11:33:50 AM »

He has no chance with a jury...he'll cop a plea and spend 20 yrs in prison........................good luck with that Zimm.....any isolation from the black majority inmates will be rejected and he'll be gone in 6 months...

haha . . 

Page: 1 ... 233 234 235 236 237 ... 399
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Trayvon Martin controversy « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools