Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Trayvon Martin controversy « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 234 235 236 237 238 ... 399

deadzone

Hall of Famer

#3525 : June 12, 2013, 11:48:05 AM

Throwing out my spew......makes me question Vin's view on this topic......just to satisfy my head.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#3526 : June 12, 2013, 11:52:52 AM

my views are all over this thread . . ..  its a fascinating case for many reasons . . . highlighting many things that are wrong with the systeme and society in general . . like many of these cases, losers all around

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\'s Cancer Center

deadzone

Hall of Famer

#3527 : June 12, 2013, 11:58:09 AM

Despite the end......I doubt you'll feel a lose........I won't.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#3528 : June 22, 2013, 07:14:28 AM

Give it up folks....Zimmerman committed murder and will  be convicted......Yeah I said that.....

Which will be a total miscarriage of the truth and justice..   If Travon were Muslim, Zimmerman would already be dead. :-[  Justice in America has become a total disgrace.

Wow, you have to be the biggest moron on the scene to date. Congrats.

Are you offended?    ;D :P

Why would I be offended? You're the one that looks like a moron.

Looks like a moron?   So what does a moron look like.?  quit looking in your mirror!  :D

Guess you  obviously are a Muslim apologist.  Are those people in Boston maimed by those Muslims also morons?

Would you like some bacon on that cheeseburger?. :P     Wrap them in pork fat so the desecrated don't get the 40 virgins! LOL 

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#3529 : June 22, 2013, 09:43:37 AM

Give it up folks....Zimmerman committed murder and will  be convicted......Yeah I said that.....

Which will be a total miscarriage of the truth and justice..   If Travon were Muslim, Zimmerman would already be dead. :-[  Justice in America has become a total disgrace.

Looks like a moron?   So what does a moron look like.?  quit looking in your mirror!  :D

Guess you  obviously are a Muslim apologist.  Are those people in Boston maimed by those Muslims also morons?

Would you like some bacon on that cheeseburger?. :P     Wrap them in pork fat so the desecrated don't get the 40 virgins! LOL

what does any of that nonsense have to do with the subject of this thread?

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\'s Cancer Center

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#3530 : June 22, 2013, 12:38:03 PM

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/06/22/zimmerman-trayvon-martin-judge-nelson-tom-owen-alan-reich

Judge rules testimony from state's audio experts will not be allowed in the trial
911 call can still be used as evidence in court

Runole

Hall of Famer
#3531 : June 22, 2013, 01:21:30 PM

Nothing really other than the inconsistency of the person  who apparently doesn't see his outrageous indignation over my feelings towards Muslim terrorists whose mission in life is to kill infidels while at the same time crucifying a man whose only issue is he was successfully able to defend himself from being beaten to death by a young black thug.   I think it is interesting to note that Zimmerman's father is Jewish which brings in I guess the double whammy for both the Muslims and Blacks agenda's against Zimmerman.   Since he was initially accused of being a racist white man by the media it is not hard to see how he has been demonized by yet another group.   If one shoe doesn't fit try another!      The whole case makes me nauseous with the political agenda behind the whole trial.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#3532 : June 22, 2013, 01:32:13 PM

Nothing really other than the inconsistency of the person  who apparently doesn't see his outrageous indignation over my feelings towards Muslim terrorists whose mission in life is to kill infidels while at the same time crucifying a man whose only issue is he was successfully able to defend himself from being beaten to death by a young black thug.   I think it is interesting to note that Zimmerman's father is Jewish which brings in I guess the double whammy for both the Muslims and Blacks agenda's against Zimmerman.   Since he was initially accused of being a racist white man by the media it is not hard to see how he has been demonized by yet another group.   If one shoe doesn't fit try another!      The whole case makes me nauseous with the political agenda behind the whole trial.

the trial certainly has political agenda, but as far as I know it has to do with US race relations not issues with Muslim terrorists.  You're the one who injected Muslims into the discussion, see above.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#3533 : June 22, 2013, 01:52:13 PM

the trial certainly has political agenda, but as far as I know it has to do with US race relations not issues with Muslim terrorists.  You're the one who injected Muslims into the discussion, see above.

Yes I did and since Zimmerman's father is Jewish is it not logical to assume that the poster's response to my remarks also include a Muslim apologetic agenda. Is it only racist if it involves blacks?

Do Muslims like those of Jewish descent?

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#3534 : June 22, 2013, 02:22:46 PM

Yes I did and since Zimmerman's father is Jewish is it not logical to assume that the poster's response to my remarks also include a Muslim apologetic agenda

speechless

Runole

Hall of Famer
#3535 : June 22, 2013, 06:00:27 PM

Yes I did and since Zimmerman's father is Jewish is it not logical to assume that the poster's response to my remarks also include a Muslim apologetic agenda

speechless

Apparently Swedish women aren't so speechless...   :o

http://shariaunveiled.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/muslim-rape.png

So 6 % of the Swedish population is Muslim and yet

77% of rapes committed by Muslims...     Why is no one the least bit outraged by this behavior?

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#3536 : June 23, 2013, 11:37:03 AM

What does that have to do with this trial?

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#3537 : June 23, 2013, 12:33:42 PM

What is the over and under for this thread to surpass 1,000 pages

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#3538 : June 23, 2013, 01:27:01 PM

What is the over and under for this thread to surpass 1,000 pages

I'll take the under 

Runole

Hall of Famer
#3539 : June 23, 2013, 08:57:03 PM

What does that have to do with this trial?

The same mentality that excuses Muslim atrocities in this country is now making every excuse imaginable in their portrayal of "choir boy"? Trayvon Martin.

Both have their origins with the left wing media.     I think the parallels are quite obvious.   Does not Obama support anything Muslim?  Did he not also come out publicly against Zimmerman with his opinions on the case? 

There wouldn't even be a trial if Zimmerman was a Muslim. imo
Page: 1 ... 234 235 236 237 238 ... 399
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Trayvon Martin controversy « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools