Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Trayvon Martin controversy « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 265 266 267 268 269 ... 399

Kelly Thomas

Hall of Famer
#3990 : July 03, 2013, 12:49:11 AM

"Hi, my name is George, and I'm with the neighborhood watch," ....

"...and I'm hoping you can help me. We are talking to everyone in the area and I noticed that you've been walking tonight so I'm wondering if you might have seen anyone acting strangely in the neighborhood? We've had problems so I'm talking to people that might have seen anything to help out."

Would have diffused the whole thing.

So would have going home instead of doubling back to beat up the "**crac-ker*"

Don't inflame your response to me w/ racial innuendo. You know damn well I'm not doing that. I expect the same from you. Agreed, Olaf?

Z is the neighborhood watch guy. If he had spoken to TM from the start and told him what I wrote above not only would this situation likely have been averted he would have also sent a message to TM that the neighborhood was being watched.

Two birds, one stone. Brains over brawn.

Comprende, amigo?

I didn't inflame anything, I quoted Martin. And I've read what you've said, but for some reason you keep making excuses for Martin not going home instead of confronting Zimmerman.

No. He's dead. You quoted the girl he was speaking w/ on the phone.

Is she a reliable witness for you?
: July 03, 2013, 01:49:48 AM Durango 95

Kelly Thomas

Hall of Famer
#3991 : July 03, 2013, 01:20:16 AM

Please tell us, Olaf. We want to hear what you have to say about all this.

Be sure and respond with more than two sentences (very important) otherwise you'll be perceived as a lame-ass, lightweight, intellectually repressed fool that has nothing better to do with his time than stalk fellow message board members and take pot shots at whomever you happen to disagree with.

We are all waiting.

Dazzle us with your brilliance.

: July 03, 2013, 01:36:32 AM Durango 95

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#3992 : July 03, 2013, 03:26:15 AM

True CBW , because you have been nothing but fair and objective. Tell me again how Zimmerman had no injuries whatsoever, I enjoyed that objective viewpoint. It doesn't surprise me that you, like other Trayvon supporters, ignore that he made the decision to either wait for GZ or double back to confront him. There is no getting around this point no matter how much you wish it would just go away.

Funny. And Zimmerman supporters ignore the fact he decided to step outside his vehicle with a loaded weapon to someone who was not an immediate threat to him. Its amazing how this ignore thing works.

I've stated repeatedly that Zimmerman went to the T. That's me ignoring that he got out of his car? Is he Fred Flinstone? Did he first remove the floor of his vehicle, pick it up, and walk over to the T while remaining inside his truck? Was Zimmerman to carry around an unloaded weapon? Or how about this, how about we let the constitution decide if he was allowed to exit his vehicle with his gun. You okay with that?

uuuhhhh.......what? You seriously lost me on this one. Also, its the Bill of Rights that gives Zimmerman the right to bear arms not the constitution genius. Tyring to make yourself look smart isn't working for you.

You act confused and then tell me it's the bill of rights and not the constitution? REALLY? You couldn't comprehend what I was saying by constitution?

Escobar is right. He's not ignoring the fact that Zimmerman got out of his car to chase Martin. He's simply pretending that it had no relevance to the circumstances that lead to a confrontation that night. It's okay to chase a complete stranger that's walking home alone in the middle of the night, but the minute the person being chased decides to confront the stranger chasing him in the middle of the night, he deserves to be shot for it, and the person who chased him deserves a medal. That's the completely unbiased way of looking at it. Haven't you heard?

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#3993 : July 03, 2013, 07:47:07 AM

Guy drops out of police academy...drops out of martial arts school...taking adderall and temazepam...volunteers for neighborhood watch.  Ignores the first two rules of NW...no weapons and observe and report only.  How many of you zimmermites would actually allow a drug addled wife beater to patrol their neighborhood with children running around?

Honest answer only please.

I don't think you'll get any. Escobar and his buddies don't value the opinion of anyone that doesn't consider Zimmerman to be a shining example of human exellence, and that black kid as anything other than the violent menace that had the nerve to walk to a convinience store at night and not want to be stalked by a wannabe police officer on his way back home.

They are completely unbiased... ::)

Wouldn't they be correct to devalue your opinion though CBW? How many things did you get flatly wrong on this subject?

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#3994 : July 03, 2013, 07:48:07 AM

Where the evidence that Z "chased" TM?

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#3995 : July 03, 2013, 08:51:55 AM

"How many of you zimmermites would actually allow a drug addled wife beater to patrol their neighborhood with children running around?"

Given the choice between living with a dozen Zimmermans or one drug addled beaner beater who's looking to steal your stuff, I'll take the Z-men every time.

Escobar06

Hall of Famer

#3996 : July 03, 2013, 10:07:44 AM

Mark O'Mara is a great defense lawyer and very likable. The only thing that might  get the jury pissed off at him was trying to insinuate that the
piece of the awning was a slim jim that Martin might have been using to break into homes or cars. Serino admitted that is was just part of the awning on
redirect. Or re-re-direct. Or re-re-re-direct.

Serino is the one who mentioned the term slim jim. He's also the one who stated it's used to break into cars. These weren't MoM's claims that Serino simply agreed to, he offered the information on his own. Sure, it could be just a piece of the awning. And a screw driver can be just a carpenters tool, or it can be used to help you steal a bunch of women's jewelry. Oh, and a watch.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#3997 : July 03, 2013, 10:07:49 AM

So how's the trial going in a nutshell?  Not really following.  us the prosecution proving their case or is it looking pretty weak? 

BucsnNoles

Pro Bowler

#3998 : July 03, 2013, 10:21:07 AM

To those saying that Zimmerman was neighborhood watch and he was only supposed to observe and report.....to me, that's what he did.  He got out of his car to look for an address and observe Martin once he had lost sight of him.  He didn't want another one of these "punks" to get away that have been robbing the neighborhood.  Yes, he had a gun on him as he always did.  He had it for protection in the event that his life was threatened.  He felt that It was threatened and unfortunately he had to use his gun.  I really don't think that Zimmerman wanted to confront him himself.  Why would he call the cops if that was the case?
If your neighborhood had had a string of robberies and you were the head of neighborhood watch, would you not want to keep an eye on someone whom you thought was su**CENSORED**ious so that you could direct police to that person when they arrived?  That sounds very reasonable to me.  I'd be pretty pissed if my neighborhood was getting robbed and the perps kept getting away.  If I thought I found one and called the cops, I'd follow him at a safe distance and keep an eye on him so that he wouldn't get away.
For the record.....I used to think that Zimmerman was this vigilante, want-to-be cop and Martin was this innocent kid when I first heard about this story.  Then I read up on the facts and researched on my own and formed my own opinion.

BucsnNoles

Pro Bowler

#3999 : July 03, 2013, 10:22:22 AM

So how's the trial going in a nutshell?  Not really following.  us the prosecution proving their case or is it looking pretty weak?
Personally, I don't see how he could be convicted with the evidence given.

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#4000 : July 03, 2013, 10:25:32 AM

Political fix is a lot more damaging than actual evidence. They'll get him for something, one way or another.

BucsnNoles

Pro Bowler

#4001 : July 03, 2013, 10:31:32 AM

Great job by West there using the prosecution's witness to basically say that Zimmerman was acting in self defense according to the law.

deadzone

Hall of Famer

#4002 : July 03, 2013, 10:31:41 AM

Please tell us, Olaf. We want to hear what you have to say about all this.

Be sure and respond with more than two sentences (very important) otherwise you'll be perceived as a lame-ass, lightweight, intellectually repressed fool that has nothing better to do with his time than stalk fellow message board members and take pot shots at whomever you happen to disagree with.

We are all waiting.

Dazzle us with your brilliance.

LMAO...............Your best response ever.......

Escobar06

Hall of Famer

#4003 : July 03, 2013, 10:38:14 AM

Great job by West there using the prosecution's witness to basically say that Zimmerman was acting in self defense according to the law.

Yep, another state witness that favored the defense. The witness testified that even if you start the altercation, you can still defend your life if the force you used is met with "disproportionate" force. So many dead ends for prosecution.

deadzone

Hall of Famer

#4004 : July 03, 2013, 10:45:52 AM

Yep, another state witness that favored the defense. The witness testified that even if you start the altercation, you can still defend your life if the force you used is met with "disproportionate" force. So many dead ends for prosecution.
[/quote

What law is he quoting there?
Page: 1 ... 265 266 267 268 269 ... 399
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Trayvon Martin controversy « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools