Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Trayvon Martin controversy « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 280 281 282 283 284 ... 383

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#4215 : July 08, 2013, 11:21:34 AM

Think again. Guy walked half a block and was out of breath.

Try taking a whiff of what you're shoveling.

spartan

Hall of Famer
#4216 : July 08, 2013, 11:54:16 AM

Good said that he couldn't actually tell if Martin was punching Zimmerman or not, and that the "ground and pound" characterization was possibly fed to him by the police. Martin's hands did not show the type of cuts or bruises that would be consistent of someone who "rained blows down" on someone else, and Zimmerman also had MMA training. Zimmerman was older and stronger than Martin, and trained in the same fighting style, yet the "unbiased" wish us to believe that Zimmerman was some helpless, doughish weeny and Martin was "Rampage" Jackson.

So are you suggesting Zimmerman beat himself up?

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#4217 : July 08, 2013, 12:06:42 PM

Can't believe the prosecution didn't ask the last witness, "Do you know what Trayvon Martin sounded like when he screamed?

Escobar06

Hall of Famer

#4218 : July 08, 2013, 12:37:06 PM

They're just trying to speed things up, Joe. Trying to fulfill the swift portion of your request.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#4219 : July 08, 2013, 01:03:26 PM

"Zimmerman was older and stronger than Martin, and trained in the same fighting style, yet the "unbiased" wish us to believe that Zimmerman was some helpless, doughish weeny and Martin was "Rampage" Jackson."

Now the Martinites would have us believe that the wheezing blob is secretly a highly conditioned lethal weapon. This **CENSORED** just keeps getting better.

Now who is picking and choosing what pictures they want to use to characterize the parties involved in the conflict? Zimmerman was in much better shape at the time of the confrontation than he is in now. He had lost a significant amount of weight before the confrontation took place. I suppose we should believe he accomplished this by eating cheeseburgers and not working out? Martin was 5'11", 158 lbs. Zimmerman was 5'9", 185 lbs. at the time of the shooting. Wheezing blob? I don't think so.

lol . . . . .

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#4220 : July 08, 2013, 01:56:37 PM

Well, Lead Detective says Zimmerman gave consistent statements to him....GG

Escobar06

Hall of Famer

#4221 : July 08, 2013, 01:58:51 PM

It's about to be revealed that Tracy Martin said it wasn't his son screaming for help. Of course prosecution and the judge are doing everything they can to block that info from the jury.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#4222 : July 08, 2013, 02:00:03 PM

It's about to be revealed that Tracy Martin said it wasn't his son screaming for help. Of course prosecution and the judge are doing everything they can to block that info from the jury.

Is Tracy Martin on the stand?

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#4223 : July 08, 2013, 02:01:54 PM

Its ridiculous how that big could be and its been left out completely. Dunno why Tracy Martin wasn't subpoenaed as a witness considering that.

Escobar06

Hall of Famer

#4224 : July 08, 2013, 02:02:11 PM

No, right now it's Serino again.

BucsnNoles

Pro Bowler

#4225 : July 08, 2013, 02:03:42 PM

"Zimmerman was older and stronger than Martin, and trained in the same fighting style, yet the "unbiased" wish us to believe that Zimmerman was some helpless, doughish weeny and Martin was "Rampage" Jackson."

Now the Martinites would have us believe that the wheezing blob is secretly a highly conditioned lethal weapon. This **CENSORED** just keeps getting better.

Now who is picking and choosing what pictures they want to use to characterize the parties involved in the conflict? Zimmerman was in much better shape at the time of the confrontation than he is in now. He had lost a significant amount of weight before the confrontation took place. I suppose we should believe he accomplished this by eating cheeseburgers and not working out? Martin was 5'11", 158 lbs. Zimmerman was 5'9", 185 lbs. at the time of the shooting. Wheezing blob? I don't think so.
I think it's safe to assume that you didn't know that Martin played HS football.

Escobar06

Hall of Famer

#4226 : July 08, 2013, 02:04:31 PM

There it is folks, done deal. Not only did Trayvons dad become distraught and say it wasn't his sons voice, but he didn't even ask to hear the tape again to be sure. Not sure how this info can be spun, but I'm sure the usual suspects will give it a shot.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#4227 : July 08, 2013, 02:04:55 PM

No, right now it's Serino again.

Right, so to Legend's comment as well, if I understand what is happening correctly, they are tring to get the statment in through a police report (an exception to hearsay) rather than through Tracy Martin because they dont want the emotionally charged experience of dealing witht he father of the deceased on the stand

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#4228 : July 08, 2013, 02:05:49 PM

There it is folks, done deal. Not only did Trayvons dad become distraught and say it wasn't his sons voice, but he didn't even ask to hear the tape again to be sure. Not sure how this info can be spun, but I'm sure the usual suspects will give it a shot.

they allowed the detective to testify about the statment?

Escobar06

Hall of Famer

#4229 : July 08, 2013, 02:07:58 PM

Yes, first they had the female investigator (can't remember her name) who was present for the question attempt to reveal it...judge wouldnt allow that. Allowed Serino though, I guess because he asked the question himself.
Page: 1 ... 280 281 282 283 284 ... 383
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Trayvon Martin controversy « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools