Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Trayvon Martin controversy « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 354 355 356 357 358 ... 383

captainjimbo

Pro Bowler

« #5325 : July 17, 2013, 10:14:45 AM »

I don't know, I saw him assault a supermarket checkout boy one time. It was brutal.
...like I said.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
« #5326 : July 17, 2013, 10:22:39 AM »

When I heard about the Justice Dept thing, it was a WTH? moment for me.  The whole story was dieing a slow death, and it was going away without too much hoopla.

Then they go and crank up some more "interest" in the story, all over again.   Bad move IMO.

The problem for the DOJ is that the FBI has already issued a report based on 30 or so witness interview that concludes race wasn't an issue. Have to wonder how much of this is just for appearances

You think for one moment that will stop Holder pandering?

pandering is what I meant when I said "just for appearances."

DejaVu

User is banned from postingMuted
Starter

« #5327 : July 17, 2013, 11:03:06 AM »

I have a theory....didn't Sapp go to school in Miami?

Damn!   That does look like Sapp with a wig!

Fran Tarkenton, Hall of Fame QB said. \\\"Ive watched Freeman a lot. He just plays God-awful. Thats who you are. Its just a player being able to play or not play. Josh Freeman has proven to me that he cant play.\\\"

deadzone

Hall of Famer

« #5328 : July 17, 2013, 11:30:42 AM »

Dang! 3.5 more years of Holder and his nonsense. ...........After that, I suspect he moves to the middle east to defend his friends that hate Americans.......Bastid............

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
« #5329 : July 17, 2013, 12:34:53 PM »

Something to think about:

"Correspondents told him that Corey has a history of overcharging and withholding evidence.

The Zimmerman trial is a clear case of the former and a probable case of the latter. Zimmerman was charged with second-degree murder, also known as “depraved mind” murder. The case law for that charge, an attorney who has worked in criminal prosecution outside Florida tells me, is near-unanimous: It almost never applies to one-on-one encounters. Second-degree murder is the madman who fires indiscriminately into a crowd or unlocks the lions’ cage at the zoo. “Nothing in the facts of this case approaches that.” Which Angela Corey, a veteran prosecutor, should have known, and a grand jury would have told her. In fact, both the initial police investigation and the original state attorney in charge of the case had determined exactly that: There was no evidence of any crime, much less second-degree murder

But that did not stop Corey from zealously overcharging and — the facts suggest — withholding evidence to ensure that that charge stuck."

http://nationalreview.com/article/353633/angela-coreys-checkered-past-ian-tuttle/page/0/1?splash

deadzone

Hall of Famer

« #5330 : July 17, 2013, 12:42:07 PM »

"Correspondents told him that Corey has a history of overcharging and withholding evidence.

The Zimmerman trial is a clear case of the former and a probable case of the latter. Zimmerman was charged with second-degree murder, also known as “depraved mind” murder. The case law for that charge, an attorney who has worked in criminal prosecution outside Florida tells me, is near-unanimous: It almost never applies to one-on-one encounters. Second-degree murder is the madman who fires indiscriminately into a crowd or unlocks the lions’ cage at the zoo. “Nothing in the facts of this case approaches that.” Which Angela Corey, a veteran prosecutor, should have known, and a grand jury would have told her. In fact, both the initial police investigation and the original state attorney in charge of the case had determined exactly that: There was no evidence of any crime, much less second-degree murder

But that did not stop Corey from zealously overcharging and — the facts suggest — withholding evidence to ensure that that charge stuck."

http://nationalreview.com/article/353633/angela-coreys-checkered-past-ian-tuttle/page/0/1?splash

Yeah, the affidavit she filed failed to mention that Zimmerman had any injuries...........Bi..ch should be disbarred.

Runole

Hall of Famer
« #5331 : July 17, 2013, 12:53:15 PM »

Wow!   Absolutely disgusting and repulsive.  She represents everything wrong with the criminal justice system.    Good Lord!!

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
« #5332 : July 17, 2013, 12:53:29 PM »

Yeah, the affidavit she filed failed to mention that Zimmerman had any injuries...........Bi..ch should be disbarred.

another one that gets me is that the detectives told Zimmerman falsely that the entire event was videotaped and he responded "Thank God."  She knew that when she charged him and there's simply no way that someone who says "Thank God" in that situation has the requisite intent for Murder 2, unless he was the most cunning and sophisticated liar of all time.

deadzone

Hall of Famer

« #5333 : July 17, 2013, 12:59:22 PM »

Kangaroo court............

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

« #5334 : July 17, 2013, 01:03:18 PM »

Proof that George Zimmurderman is really "The Predator"?

Real human beings get scrapes and bruises when they fall on cement--- Zimmermanslaughter gets very clean cuts.

No hospital visit, no concussion.... hmmmm

Enhanced Cranston Logo - \"Alan Cranston-- You\'ve Just Been Warholled!\"

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
« #5335 : July 17, 2013, 01:09:27 PM »

Proof that George Zimmurderman is really "The Predator"?

Real human beings get scrapes and bruises when they fall on cement--- Zimmermanslaughter gets very clean cuts.

No hospital visit, no concussion.... hmmmm

I almost feel bad for you reading some of the nonsense you post.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
« #5336 : July 17, 2013, 01:10:35 PM »

Kangaroo court............

true and that is the real thing that people should worry about because anyone could find themselves in that court someday.  The integrity of the system is more importnat than one result

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

« #5337 : July 17, 2013, 01:11:13 PM »

I feel bad for Durango. It's tough to make an argument when all of the raving lunatics are on your side.

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

« #5338 : July 17, 2013, 01:13:40 PM »

I've never got a "single, clean cut" when falling on cement/sidewalk.

Anybody ever have that happen??

(Didn't think so.)

Enhanced Cranston Logo - \"Alan Cranston-- You\'ve Just Been Warholled!\"

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
« #5339 : July 17, 2013, 01:19:12 PM »

The injuries look a lot worse in the signature picture you posted...
Quote from: TheChronicHotAir
Can you imagine going out in public and having neon pink and yellow horns sticking out of your skull? When the court first showed the injuries, I was like, "these don't look that bad.", but if you have pink horns coming out of your head, I'm not an expert but that sounds pretty bad to me.

Page: 1 ... 354 355 356 357 358 ... 383
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Trayvon Martin controversy « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools