Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Trayvon Martin controversy « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 376 377 378 379 380 ... 399

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#5655 : September 12, 2013, 10:24:17 PM

now go ahead and DON'T post again about me Illuminator . . . . I am sure you can do that . . . oh smart one . . . lol . . .

Buggsy too . . .  . I am sure he has enough control to never post ABOUT me again . . .  lmao

Don't even think about Olaf . . .  he DEFINITELY has enough self control to  not post about me anymore . .  as he's proven . .  over and over again . . .lol

All three of you numnutz start to prove me right AGAIN  . . because you cant control yourselves . .  . in 3 . . .  2 . . . . 1  .. .

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#5656 : September 12, 2013, 10:25:20 PM

C'mon, Vin, post again and prove that I'm right!

well that was easy, looks like you "intimidated" him into leaving the Cove ........

oops I blew it.  Looks like the hypocrite was just stalking me so he could post a picture

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#5657 : September 12, 2013, 10:26:22 PM

now go ahead and DON'T post again about me Illuminator . . . . I am sure you can do that . . . oh smart one . . . lol . . .

Buggsy too . . .  . I am sure he has enough control to never post ABOUT me again . . .  lmao

Don't even think about Olaf . . .  he DEFINITELY has enough self control to  not post about me anymore . .  as he's proven . .  over and over again . . .lol

All three of you numnutz start to prove me right AGAIN  . . because you cant control yourselves . .  . in 3 . . .  2 . . . . 1  .. .

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#5658 : September 12, 2013, 10:26:22 PM

Quote from: VinBucFan on February 20, 2013, 03:36:43 PM

You know Buggsy's brain can't keep up when the pictures come out. Insult by numbers or etch-a-sketch

I like this one ^^^^^.  Now the guy won't stop posting pictures

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#5659 : September 12, 2013, 10:30:15 PM

Best part is the 'tard sitting in front of his computer for 6+ hours hitting refresh ever 30 seconds so he could post the dumb arse pictures within moments of my posting and once again contradict himself.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#5660 : September 12, 2013, 11:00:00 PM

Best part is the 'tard sitting in front of his computer for 6+ hours hitting refresh ever 30 seconds so he could post the dumb arse pictures within moments of my posting and once again contradict himself.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

for those same 6+ hours you were sifting through my trash, right?

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#5661 : September 12, 2013, 11:00:22 PM

Cyrus

Hall of Famer

#5662 : September 12, 2013, 11:43:14 PM

So why would Mark O'Mara say that Zimmerman had a gun on that afternoon even when he knew the cops already said they never found one?

Also, when asked if he had a message for Zimmerman, O'Mara stated, "Pay me'!

Sounds like the bloom may finally be off the rose.

Cyrus

Hall of Famer

#5663 : September 12, 2013, 11:58:41 PM

"We now take you back to our regularly scheduled programming."

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#5664 : September 13, 2013, 12:02:57 AM

"We now take you back to our regularly scheduled programming."

Whew!  Thank God . .  Illuminator . .  Buggsy . .  Olaf  . . . Durango is here to console you guys . . . he's going to calm you all down with a little bedtime story called, "The Government Did It!" Sweet dreams misfits

Cyrus

Hall of Famer

#5665 : September 13, 2013, 12:21:03 AM

My Turn!

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#5666 : September 13, 2013, 07:20:18 AM

Vin: reduced to "you're going to post again" smack. I'm nearly through with you counselor. Only one more ordeal for you to endure, then you'll join Qaz in irrelevant limbo. I suspect you'll follow me around then even more than he does. Then again, you're almost there already.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#5667 : September 13, 2013, 07:55:12 AM

Vin: reduced to "you're going to post again" smack. I'm nearly through with you counselor. Only one more ordeal for you to endure, then you'll join Qaz in irrelevant limbo. I suspect you'll follow me around then even more than he does. Then again, you're almost there already.

(boom)

Runole

Hall of Famer
#5668 : September 13, 2013, 07:58:06 AM

To the Anti- gun crowd I give you this...

Sexual Assaults fell 90% after Colorado Springs University legalized campus guns:

Amanda Collins is a young rape survivor. While in college in 2007, she was raped 50 feet away from the campus police department office at the University of Nevada-Reno and was lucky to get out alive. Her attacker was James Biela, a serial rapist who raped two other women and murdered another. He attacked her at gun point in a gun free zone. At the time of the attack, Collins was in possession of a concealed weapons permit but was not in possession of her firearm due to university policies prohibiting carrying concealed weapons on campus.

"If I had been carrying that night, two other rapes would have been prevented and a young life would have been saved," Collins said. "All of these are just sentiments that give a false sense of security."

"In my experience I know that the university that I attended, the University of Nevada-Reno, they didn't didn't have any call boxes the night I was attacked. They afterwards installed them but I can tell you that a call box above my head while I was straddled on the parking garage floor being brutally raped wouldn't have helped me one bit."

"The safe zone? I was in a safe zone and my attacker didn't care," Collins said. "It's known that I could see the police cruisers less than 50 feet away from me, from where I was being attacked but the moment I saw those cruisers, I knew at the same time that no one was coming for me.they were all off duty. The offices had closed. They weren't in their cruisers, there was no one there. A whistle wouldn't have gotten anybody's attention. It was isolated, it was late at night."

"It's really frustrating that I'm supposed to hand over my own protection to a man but they're not able to guarantee our protection and the comments that this representative made about women not knowing if they're going to be raped or accidentally shooting the wrong person was extremely offensive because he specifically targeted female students. So, is he saying that all women are unable to make sound decisions in the midst of that, that we should go against our God given gut instinct that something was wrong? I knew something was wrong the moment I was grabbed from behind."

http://frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/sexual-assaults-fell-90-after-colorado-springs-university-legalized-campus-guns/

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#5669 : September 13, 2013, 08:09:10 AM

Arm everyone!! Women, children, babies too!!  We already have enough guns!! Lol.

Runole can use his guns to kill all the Muslims and Gators!

Page: 1 ... 376 377 378 379 380 ... 399
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Trayvon Martin controversy « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools