Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Trayvon Martin controversy « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 379 380 381 382 383 ... 399

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#5700 : November 19, 2013, 01:48:34 AM

unless, of course, the back of their head is injured by a thug druggie who picked a fight with him...

Now, now. I've been told that evidence of a persons character or character trait is not admissible to prove that on a particular occasion the person acted in accordance with the character or trait. I'm sure Vince is rushing to his keyboard to tell you this, because he is absolutely not a hypocrite.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#5701 : November 19, 2013, 07:31:41 AM

I'm sure Vince is rushing to his keyboard to tell you this, because he is absolutely not a hypocrite.

U mad ?

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#5702 : November 19, 2013, 08:53:51 AM

So your theory is that Trayvon and George were romancing when domestic violence broke out?

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#5703 : November 19, 2013, 12:45:40 PM

I'm sure Vince is rushing to his keyboard to tell you this, because he is absolutely not a hypocrite.

U mad ?

of course he's mad . . .  crazy too . .  why else would a guy who got soooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wrong in this case keep returning to this thread?

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#5704 : November 20, 2013, 01:05:26 PM

Zimmerman is a HERO.... a champion of "stand your ground".... a model citizen.

Just kidding, he's a juicy, sloppy, fat turd.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#5705 : November 20, 2013, 01:16:35 PM

serious question, do you have turrets?

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#5706 : November 20, 2013, 09:35:19 PM

...and he probably GOT FAT from eating peanut butter, boy!

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#5707 : November 21, 2013, 12:58:12 AM

I guess the answer was "yes"

BOB SAGET!!!!!!!!!

deadzone

Hall of Famer

#5708 : November 21, 2013, 11:35:05 AM

Vin........do you realize how much life you've contributed to this thread?

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#5709 : November 21, 2013, 11:50:21 AM

how much "life" as in "excitement"  . . or how much of my life? lol . . . interesting question either way

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#5710 : November 21, 2013, 12:07:44 PM

The good Oralist only comes here when he's bored:

Man, I never come to the Cove
1) I never come down to the Cove.  This was just a trip out of boredom

deadzone

Hall of Famer

#5711 : November 21, 2013, 12:14:44 PM

how much "life" as in "excitement"  . . or how much of my life? lol . . . interesting question either way

Interesting people get interesting questions.......

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#5712 : November 21, 2013, 02:42:03 PM

The good Oralist only comes here when he's bored:

Man, I never come to the Cove
1) I never come down to the Cove.  This was just a trip out of boredom

LOL.  ^^Once again Buggsy hits himself over the head with his own club:

and have the local law enforcement agency just accept that with no due process.

You mis-typed right? I mean you're not suggesting the neighborhood watch guys rights were violated, are you?

That's okay Buggsy, I know you don't understand why I posted that ^^^. . . and that proves my point even more . . . .  go get someone to help you.

(funniest part is the effort you expended to swing that club. . .lol)
: November 21, 2013, 02:43:56 PM VinBucFan

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#5713 : November 21, 2013, 05:43:05 PM

Go get the crayons and construction paper for the simpy slugger , Buggsy. He's confused yet again . Color me unimpressed.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#5714 : November 21, 2013, 08:51:24 PM

Go get the crayons and construction paper for the simpy slugger , Buggsy. He's confused yet again . Color me unimpressed.

he truly cant figure it out, that's what makes Buggsy the funny scarecrow.  Note that the Bam Bam Buggsy mentality led him down here for no reason but to try to take a shot at me. He spent some time trying too, but didnt realize he was just making himself look stupid. I gave him a clue . . .  but he CAN'T figure it out.  Poor Buggsy

Page: 1 ... 379 380 381 382 383 ... 399
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Trayvon Martin controversy « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools