Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Trayvon Martin controversy « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 387 388 389 390 391 ... 399

Kelly Thomas

Hall of Famer
#5820 : July 03, 2014, 07:59:06 AM

Lot's of threats of shooting and killing in this thread.

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

#5821 : July 03, 2014, 08:44:56 AM

If you were chasing someone through my yard armed...I'd shoot YOU.  You freaking gun toting nut jobs.

If you shot someone who was chasing someone through your yard armed then I would shoot you .

I feared for my life.  Castle doctrine.  Stay off my property.  F off!!!!

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

#5822 : July 03, 2014, 08:47:47 AM

Zimmerman escalated the situation instead of diffusing it.  Sorry but he's a piece of crap and everything he gets he deserves. 

Once again, I love that the judge threw out his case.  I chuckled aloud.

Something tells me you are far too emotionally vested in this issue for such remark which is actually a bit strange since you are one of those guys that claims non- involvement for someone watching the neighborhood.  Personally, If my neighborhood had a neighborhood watch guy I would want him to get out of his vehicle and investigate someone snooping around the neighborhood.

The kid was teenage thug with a history of bad behavior.  Zimmerman was a cop wanna be but had reason to be there. Kid attacked him he defended himself with tragic results for the teenage thug looking trouble by not going to where he was staying.   I don't care one way or another about either. Obviously, you are far more emotionally attached to the issue.

Obviously, you don't have a clue what I am talking about.  He's not a police officer.  He shouldn't be investigating as a neighborhood watch while carrying.  Mistaken identity?  That easily could have been your kids carrying skittles and tea cutting through someone's lawn.  We did that all the time as kids.

My only emotion is schadenfreude.  It's beautiful.  I say this with a huge huge smile...have a great 4th weekend!!!!!

spartan

Hall of Famer
#5823 : July 03, 2014, 08:48:29 AM

Beating my wife?  The kid was walking through the neighborhood. Nice hyperbole.  BULLSH!T!!!!

So explain to me what exactly you would judge to be acceptable for a passerby to stop and check out something he thinks is su**CENSORED**ious?

How much hyperbole is acceptable?

How about someone you don't recognize in a gated community hovering around houses?

Glad your not my neighbor.

Great!  I'd call the POLICE.  If something is life threatening(and depending on the exact situation)...I may or may not get directly involved.  Somebody walking through a yard?  I would probably call the police if they looked su**CENSORED**ious(if I saw the skittles and tea I would probably let him go though).  If you were chasing someone through my yard armed...I'd shoot YOU.  You freaking gun toting nut jobs.

You sound like one of those people who would punch someone because you perceived they looked at you wrong. Probably the reason why you associate with Martin so much.

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

#5824 : July 03, 2014, 09:26:22 AM

Beating my wife?  The kid was walking through the neighborhood. Nice hyperbole.  BULLSH!T!!!!

So explain to me what exactly you would judge to be acceptable for a passerby to stop and check out something he thinks is su**CENSORED**ious?

How much hyperbole is acceptable?

How about someone you don't recognize in a gated community hovering around houses?

Glad your not my neighbor.

Great!  I'd call the POLICE.  If something is life threatening(and depending on the exact situation)...I may or may not get directly involved.  Somebody walking through a yard?  I would probably call the police if they looked su**CENSORED**ious(if I saw the skittles and tea I would probably let him go though).  If you were chasing someone through my yard armed...I'd shoot YOU.  You freaking gun toting nut jobs.

You sound like one of those people who would punch someone because you perceived they looked at you wrong. Probably the reason why you associate with Martin so much.

Huh?  Wow, I hope you read books better than you read people because you are so far off.  I'm a white upper middle class fiscal conservative.  From day one I thought Zimmerman over-reached on his authority. 

Not sure what you are having a hard time grasping.  Martin could have been black, white, purple or green.  None of Martin's previous behavior is relevant.  Why you ask(I'm sure)?  Because Zimmerman could not have known any of it to begin with.  Zimmerman's actions were rooted in his own twisted cop fantasies and alter-realities.  He initiated the contact by leaving the truck.  He is culpable IMHO.  I am extremely happy he will not profit from him shooting a teenage kid walking home from 7-11 carrying skittles and tea(on that night).   That's my POV.  Carry on!

DonkeyHunter

Hall of Famer
#5825 : July 03, 2014, 09:38:42 AM

The emotional attachment is strong in this thread.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#5826 : July 03, 2014, 09:56:10 AM

I'd shoot YOU.  You freaking gun toting nut jobs.

lolz @ this clown.

Kelly Thomas

Hall of Famer
#5827 : July 03, 2014, 10:12:26 AM

And it all started with this, from Zimmerman

"This guy looks like he's up to no good OR he's on drugs OR something"

How fortuitous that Zimmerman should happen be there at the precise moment to witness, one, two, or all three of these things! "he's up to no good" OR "he's on drugs" OR "something"

lol.

It's hard to believe people fall for his bullspit. His lies are so transparent.

DonkeyHunter

Hall of Famer
#5828 : July 03, 2014, 10:23:22 AM

Again, so crazy that such an "obvious" case of murder didn't result in a conviction. I mean, how could it not considering how "obvious" it was?

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

#5829 : July 03, 2014, 10:42:01 AM

I'd shoot YOU.  You freaking gun toting nut jobs.

lolz @ this clown.

READ brah...read...it was tongue in cheek.  I do not own a gun.  Clown?  Try f ing reading first.  Dumbarse.

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

#5830 : July 03, 2014, 10:42:20 AM

Again, so crazy that such an "obvious" case of murder didn't result in a conviction. I mean, how could it not considering how "obvious" it was?

OJ says HI!!!!

DonkeyHunter

Hall of Famer
#5831 : July 03, 2014, 10:48:01 AM

OJ says HI!!!!

You should be a prosecutor. Put all these "gun nuts" away.

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

#5832 : July 03, 2014, 11:30:33 AM

No DH, I don't want to take YOUR guns away.  I'm sure MOST gun owners are responsible.  Hopefully, many gun owners saw what happened to Zimmerman and decide NOT to take matters into their own hands.  Zimmerman was an irresponsible gun owner.  Hopefully, he pays for it the rest of his life.  If anyone comes into your house and wants to hurt you or your family?  Shoot em.  If you are playing wannabe cop and decide to take the law into your hands running around your neighborhood?  Sorry, I can't agree with that. 

Runole

Hall of Famer
#5833 : July 03, 2014, 01:34:28 PM

The only thing funny in this rehash is the conclusions reached without anyone having a clue of what really transpired. 

I didn't even know Zimmerman was involved in a lawsuit.     Guess that the result of that was very important to some.

The comparisons to OJ are ridiculous. Not even close....   Anomaly,  I realize no one is going to change your mind on what you believe but I would say that the media accomplished its task very well with you.

beardmcdoug

Pro Bowler

#5834 : July 06, 2014, 01:54:36 AM

correct me if i'm wrong, but here's the story as I understand it:

dude sees "susp!cious looking black person" walking in his neighborhood

calls police

police tell him "don't do anything, we'll be right there"

dude gets in his car and chases down guy in his neighborhood

dude confronts guy, who turns out to be unarmed teenager, and engages in physical altercation

dude starts losing physical altercation,

dude pulls out gun and kills teenager

dude gets off free

am I correct?

Page: 1 ... 387 388 389 390 391 ... 399
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Trayvon Martin controversy « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools