Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Trayvon Martin controversy « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 222 223 224 225 226 ... 399

Runole

Hall of Famer
#3345 : September 30, 2012, 06:33:49 PM

Why does the media continue to post pictures of Martin from several years ago?    To me that is absolute dishonesty by the media.

why do you pop into this thread every couple of months to ask the same question?

Perhaps because no one seems willing to give an honest answer?   I just find it interesting with the mythology being promoted towards Martin who actuality no way resembled the picture of the 12 year old constantly being put out by the media.

Actually, I just check the replies every so often.  Find it interesting that the thread is still going strong with some posters.

BucsFan4090

Hall of Famer

#3346 : October 02, 2012, 11:40:49 AM

The amount of circular arguing and logic in this thread is astounding.

Its almost like gathering 9/11 conspiracy theorists together and just arguing over HOW it was Israel that did this and yadda yadda.

This is such a non-story in the grand scheme of things. A kid got shot...kids get shot all the time. And he was a year from being an adult so Idon't even consider him a kid.

But go on people...keep rambling on and on about things you already talked about 6 months ago. Thats the sad pathetic part.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#3347 : October 02, 2012, 11:49:04 AM

Its almost like gathering 9/11 conspiracy theorists together and just arguing over HOW it was Israel that did this and yadda yadda.

This is such a non-story in the grand scheme of things. A kid got shot...kids get shot all the time. And he was a year from being an adult so Idon't even consider him a kid.

But go on people...keep rambling on and on about things you already talked about 6 months ago. Thats the sad pathetic part.

actually this post is pretty sad and pathetic ......

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#3348 : October 02, 2012, 11:54:46 AM

And rambling, don't forget rambling.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#3349 : October 02, 2012, 11:56:40 AM

Kids get shot all the time. I gotta rake 'em off my lawn once a week.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#3350 : October 02, 2012, 12:07:13 PM

LOL. My dad shot a mexican in the leg when I was a kid because he was coming into his yard and stealing the oranges. Good times

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

Kelly Thomas

Hall of Famer
#3351 : October 02, 2012, 12:18:48 PM

Lazy bastard.

BucsFan4090

Hall of Famer

#3352 : October 02, 2012, 01:17:31 PM

It truly shows how much you care about Trayvon by constantly arguing about his death on a football message board. I mean this is just the greatest tribute anyone can give.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#3353 : October 02, 2012, 01:19:36 PM

It truly shows how much you care about Trayvon by constantly arguing about his death on a football message board. I mean this is just the greatest tribute anyone can give.

says the guy who spent the time to read the thread so he can tell everyone it is to post in the thread that of course he took the time to post in multiple times .......  ???

BucsFan4090

Hall of Famer

#3354 : October 02, 2012, 01:24:03 PM

says the guy who spent the time to read the thread so he can tell everyone it is to post in the thread that of course he took the time to post in multiple times .......  ???

I haven't read this thread in months. Just thought I would drop in and kindly remind all of you of all the inane circular babbling you are doing because I can almost guarantee nothing has changed since page 20. Hell since page 100 prolly.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#3355 : October 02, 2012, 01:33:00 PM

I usually ignore threads that I'm not interested in, but hey different strokes.

I hope it feels good ....

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#3356 : October 02, 2012, 01:57:31 PM

He pulled a Vin. He's too good to post in here, and the only reason he is posting in here is to let you know that he's too good to post in here.

BucsFan4090

Hall of Famer

#3357 : October 02, 2012, 02:37:29 PM

He pulled a Vin. He's too good to post in here, and the only reason he is posting in here is to let you know that he's too good to post in here.

I did post in here....back in the wee early stages of the case when it was still relevant.

Than I realized how it was just reguritated garbage being spewed back and forth that it was pointless.

This is the largest thread on PR since the switch over. Kind of pathetic that its off-topic and frankily....an irrelevant one.

Kid is dead...guy is prolly going to get off...end of story.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#3358 : October 02, 2012, 03:36:38 PM

misrep. consistent I guess

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\'s Cancer Center

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#3359 : October 02, 2012, 03:41:39 PM

The common perception.

Page: 1 ... 222 223 224 225 226 ... 399
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Trayvon Martin controversy « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools