Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Trayvon Martin controversy « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 226 227 228 229 230 ... 399

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#3405 : November 14, 2012, 05:06:29 PM

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#3406 : November 20, 2012, 06:29:54 PM

http://www.tampabay.com/news/courts/criminal/jury-finds-trevor-dooley-guilty-in-manslaughter-case/1262347

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

Cyrus

Hall of Famer

#3407 : November 20, 2012, 07:10:46 PM

Dooley intentionally left his home w/ a gun in his waistband and made his way to the basketball court.

He then initialed a confrontation and revealed that weapon in order to threaten a man and his 8 year old daughter playing basketball.

Then he killed the father in front of his daughter.

Now he claims if not for being black he would not have been found guilty.

F**k him!

No he faces up to 30 years. Which he deserves.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#3408 : November 20, 2012, 07:16:48 PM

An example of the SYG law working (or not working may be better) as it should

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

Cyrus

Hall of Famer

#3409 : November 20, 2012, 07:33:19 PM

SYG had no bearing on the final verdict in this case. 

Much to Dooley's dismay.

But I would bet he felt empowered by that very law.

Too bad Zimmerman hadn't read this before he initiated his confrontation w/ the now dead Martin.

More to the point it's too bad for Martin that Zimmerman hadn't read this story before he decided to take the law into his own hands.

Dooley meet Zimmerman you guys have a few things in common.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#3410 : November 20, 2012, 07:36:56 PM

Much to Dooley's dismay.

Too bad Zimmerman hadn't read this before he initiated his confrontation w/ the now dead Martin.

More to the point it's too bad for Martin that Zimmerman hadn't read this story before he decided to take the law into his own hands.

LOL, yeah I bet Dooley was thinking about SYG as he walked out the door  :-[

SYG did have a bearing on the final verdict, in fact my guess is it was actually on the verdict form. If you mean the jury thought it did not apply (i.e. checked "no" on the verdict form), that's correct.

Cyrus

Hall of Famer

#3411 : November 20, 2012, 07:50:05 PM

Much to Dooley's dismay.

LOL, yeah I bet Dooley was thinking about SYG as he walked out the door 

Nah....he was likely thinking about it as he made a conscious decision to put the gun in his waistband.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#3412 : November 20, 2012, 07:53:22 PM

Much to Dooley's dismay.

Nah....he was likely thinking about it as he made a conscious decision to put the gun in his waistband.

:-[

Cyrus

Hall of Famer

#3413 : November 20, 2012, 08:01:23 PM

Much to Dooley's dismay.

That's my take so if you don't agree I feel reassured in knowing that.

Dooley deserves conviction as Zimmerman likely does.... two killers in the same pod....Prison pod.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#3414 : November 20, 2012, 08:06:43 PM

Much to Dooley's dismay.

Dooley deserves conviction as Zimmerman likely does.... two killers in the same pod....Prison pod.

To the extent your guessing what was in his head, who knows he could have been thinking about ice cream cones and unicorns, but I think you might misunderstand at least one fact about the guy.  Beyond that, the suggestion that he was motivated or  . . .wait . . . that he felt "empowered" by SYG is funny, but more importantly, unsupported by any facts I have read.

I guess, like you, I might confess to a certain reassurance reading your comments  :D

Cyrus

Hall of Famer

#3415 : November 20, 2012, 08:19:54 PM

Much to Dooley's dismay.

To the extent your guessing what was in his head, who knows........

It's not "your" it's "you are" or one could use the contraction "you're".

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#3416 : November 20, 2012, 08:27:45 PM

Much to Dooley's dismay.

To the extent your guessing what was in his head, who knows........

It's not "your" it's "you are" or one could use the contraction "you're".

oops?

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#3417 : December 03, 2012, 09:27:30 PM

Hahaahaha.  Oh, CBW. You crack me up

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/12/03/15647937-defense-posts-george-zimmerman-photo-from-night-of-trayvon-martin-shooting?lite

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#3418 : December 03, 2012, 09:44:38 PM

Vince, educate yourself on Stand Your Ground. You keep referring to it when it is not applicable to this case.

lot of comedy in this thread ^^^

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#3419 : December 03, 2012, 09:54:52 PM

Just to muddy the waters some more, seeing as Zimmerman had no injuries and all ....

I'm watching the video on MSNBC as we speak. Zimmerman is shaven bald, and as his back turns to the camera, there is not even so much as a scratch to be seen on his head.

lol

Page: 1 ... 226 227 228 229 230 ... 399
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Trayvon Martin controversy « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools