Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Trayvon Martin controversy « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 228 229 230 231 232 ... 383

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#3435 : December 05, 2012, 12:06:58 PM

Are people really still debating this?

Get a job

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#3436 : December 05, 2012, 12:09:15 PM

The guy didn't even need medical attention.

yet ........

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#3437 : December 05, 2012, 12:13:53 PM

Do those seriously look like life threatening injuries to you? The guy didn't even need medical attention.

You KNEW he was guilty and wanted him punished on page 4 . . . so I am pretty sure that is not a serious question. 

By the way, the law does not require you to think his injuries were life threatening.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#3438 : December 05, 2012, 12:18:48 PM

By the way, the law does not require you to think his injuries were life threatening.

Common sense does. Many unemployed people dont have much of that though..

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#3439 : December 05, 2012, 12:19:54 PM

Do those seriously look like life threatening injuries to you? The guy didn't even need medical attention.

You KNEW he was guilty and wanted him punished on page 4 . . . so I am pretty sure that is not a serious question. 

Of course he's guilty. He shot and killed an unarmed teenager. He hasn't even tried to deny it.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#3440 : December 05, 2012, 12:23:14 PM

Common sense does. Many unemployed people dont have much of that though..

The irony in you suggesting that I am "unemployed"  . . . in this thread of all thread is . . .  well . . . almost too much to take . . . even more so because your comment and quote illustrates that you did not even grasp the actual point I was making. 

Wow, sometimes you just can't script better comedy.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#3441 : December 05, 2012, 12:26:37 PM

The irony in you suggesting that I am "unemployed"  . . . in this thread of all thread is . . .  well . . . almost too much to take . . . even more so because your comment and quote illustrates that you did not even grasp the actual point I was making. 

Why is the irony thicker in this thread, compared to other threads?

So what do you do for a living, PBB?

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#3442 : December 05, 2012, 12:27:29 PM

There's a name for people who wait until their injuries are life threatening before they respond:

"Dead."

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

spartan

Hall of Famer
#3443 : December 05, 2012, 12:30:22 PM

He's a lawyer. Which makes him a bit more qualified to comment on the legal niceties of this thread than your good self.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#3444 : December 05, 2012, 12:30:49 PM

There's a name for people who wait until their injuries are life threatening before they respond:

"Dead."

Ehh bottom line on how you feel about this..

Zimmerman is a PUNK, and a little girl. He was following the kid, and then got his ass whooped by a teenager..

I hope he rots in jail the rest of his life knowing that if he didnt have a gun, Trayvon would have mopped the ground with his ass. LIttle girl should have minded his own business.

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#3445 : December 05, 2012, 12:32:16 PM

He's a lawyer. Which makes him a bit more qualified to comment on the legal niceties of this thread than your good self.

You believe that? HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA. Of what?? Clown court?

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

spartan

Hall of Famer
#3446 : December 05, 2012, 12:33:18 PM

"Dead."

ROFLMAO, nicely put. Something I was alluding to when commenting that it is easy to comment on someone's injuries AFTER the fact AND without seeing how they got them in the first place.

Edit. So now let's put this into perspective. Police Officer turns up and he sees a guy with a broken nose, blood pouring out, black eyes, deep gashes to the back of his head and again, blood pouring out, paints a reasonable picture of self defense does it not?
: December 05, 2012, 12:38:43 PM spartan

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#3447 : December 05, 2012, 12:35:19 PM

"Dead."

Slippery slope

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#3448 : December 05, 2012, 12:36:25 PM

People like Spartan shouldnt be allowed to own guns.

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#3449 : December 05, 2012, 12:39:34 PM

You believe that? HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA. Of what?? Clown court?

I wonder sometimes if it is a "clown court" although I am pretty sure they understand the very basic legal point I made above that you quoted and then showed everyone that you did not actually understand.  :-[

Man, like I said sometimes you could not script a better comedy.
Page: 1 ... 228 229 230 231 232 ... 383
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Trayvon Martin controversy « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools