Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Trayvon Martin controversy « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 229 230 231 232 233 ... 399

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#3450 : December 05, 2012, 12:42:37 PM

You believe that? HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA. Of what?? Clown court?

I wonder sometimes if it is a "clown court" although I am pretty sure they understand the very basic legal point I made above that you quoted and then showed everyone that you did not actually understand.  :-[

Man, like I said sometimes you could not script a better comedy.

Your taste in comedy is rather low-brow dont ya think PBB?

This guy...

spartan

Hall of Famer
#3451 : December 05, 2012, 12:44:18 PM

The irony in you suggesting that I am "unemployed"  . . . in this thread of all thread is . . .  well . . . almost too much to take . . . even more so because your comment and quote illustrates that you did not even grasp the actual point I was making. 

Why is the irony thicker in this thread, compared to other threads?

So what do you do for a living, PBB?

He's a lawyer. Which makes him a bit more qualified to comment on the legal niceties of this thread than your good self.

Problem is Trip, I know it to be a fact.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#3452 : December 05, 2012, 12:45:35 PM

Do those seriously look like life threatening injuries to you? The guy didn't even need medical attention.

There's a name for people who wait until their injuries are life threatening before they respond:

"Dead."

Slippery slope

At the risk of going back 175 pages, you may very well be right that it is a "slippery slope"  BUT . .  . . and this is a HUGE distinction that so many miss . . . .  your argument that it is a "slippery slope" is an argument AGAINST THE LAW not the facts of this case.  In this case, the LAW is what it is and Zimmerman is supposed to be prosecuted under that law, no matter how much you think it is a "slippery slope." Zimmerman is on trial and he is not responsible for your dislike of THE LAW. 

You probably couldn't care less about Zimmerman given that you wanted the guy punished on page 4 BUT  you don't need toc are about Zimmerman BUT you should care that THE LAW is apllied as written  . .  . or hope that neither you nor anyone you care about ever finds themselves opposite the massive power of the government and an unpopular law. 

Not sure why so many seem unable to recognize the distinction . . .

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#3453 : December 05, 2012, 12:47:33 PM

I wonder sometimes if it is a "clown court" although I am pretty sure they understand the very basic legal point I made above that you quoted and then showed everyone that you did not actually understand.  :-[

Man, like I said sometimes you could not script a better comedy.

Your taste in comedy is rather low-brow dont ya think PBB?

ROFLMAO . . . you acknowledge your comments to be "low-brow."   Wow . . . . . I think that was sort of my point.  This just keeps getting funnier . . .

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#3454 : December 05, 2012, 12:52:30 PM

How was that an acknowledgement of my own statement? It was a comment directed at what YOU find to be "comedy gold".

The average person wouldnt come on this thread an start belting out laughter, as you seem to be able to do. Keep LOL'ing PBB you're still court jester

This guy...

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#3455 : December 05, 2012, 01:28:32 PM

How was that an acknowledgement of my own statement? It was a comment directed at what YOU find to be "comedy gold," which was YOUR COMMENTS

Wow .. .  here, I pieced it together for you ^^^

Thus, my comment that you acknowledge the comedy (i.e., your comments) is "low brow."  I agree, that was (again) the point.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#3456 : December 05, 2012, 01:37:04 PM

How was that an acknowledgement of my own statement? It was a comment directed at what YOU find to be "comedy gold," which was YOUR COMMENTS

Wow .. .  here, I pieced it together for you ^^^

Thus, my comment that you acknowledge the comedy (i.e., your comments) is "low brow."  I agree, that was (again) the point.

This guy...

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#3457 : December 05, 2012, 01:41:35 PM

If all else fails (i.e. you can't speak up for yourself) --- post a gif.

Gotta love when someone comes to a thread to troll and starts by taking a shot at someone WHILE SIMULTANEOUSLY showing that they don't understand what they are talking about.  Then, when their error is pointed out, rather then just saying "oops . . .  my bad," their ego forces them to go on and on until . . . .  well . . .  . gif.

Now, back to the subject . ..

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#3458 : December 05, 2012, 01:43:22 PM

Because "aint no one got time" to argue with Peanut Butter Boy over semantics that he chooses.

Its a waste of time, because you wont accept fact or rationalization

This guy...

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#3459 : December 05, 2012, 01:57:46 PM

Because "aint no one got time" to argue with Peanut Butter Boy over semantics that he chooses.

Its a waste of time, because you wont accept fact or rationalization

I don't think he's kidding with that ^^^^, which makes it so damn funny.

Ok, back to the topic

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#3460 : December 05, 2012, 01:59:39 PM

You act like im the only one on the board that finds you to be illegible.

This guy...

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#3461 : December 05, 2012, 02:06:57 PM

First, I am jobless and now I am "illegible."  ???

wow . . . .

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#3462 : December 05, 2012, 02:21:43 PM

First, I am jobless and now I am "illegible."  ???

wow . . . .

You are illegible

I cant prove you're unemployed, just an assumption.

This guy...

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#3463 : December 05, 2012, 05:42:25 PM

should have kept walking home instead of turning back/waiting to jump the guy he didn't realize had a gun ....

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#3464 : December 07, 2012, 06:39:56 PM

Say, didn't  Trayvon  pick up some ice tea and skittles  at the convenience store:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purple_drank

Page: 1 ... 229 230 231 232 233 ... 399
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Trayvon Martin controversy « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools