Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Trayvon Martin controversy « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 230 231 232 233 234 ... 399

Cyrus

Hall of Famer

#3465 : December 07, 2012, 07:18:16 PM

No mention of codeine in the toxicology report.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#3466 : December 08, 2012, 11:03:02 AM

Maybe he got offed before he had the chance to get high.

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#3467 : December 08, 2012, 12:15:46 PM

your mother likes it rough

philosophy is questions that may never be answered
religion is answers that may never be questioned

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#3468 : December 08, 2012, 02:26:34 PM

So, you're telling us you like to have rough sex with elderly women? You're an even bigger piece of crap than I thought you were.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#3469 : December 08, 2012, 03:44:43 PM

So, you're telling us you like to have rough sex with elderly women? You're an even bigger piece of crap than I thought you were.
so you're defending java ray? You're an even bigger piece of crap than I thought

philosophy is questions that may never be answered
religion is answers that may never be questioned

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#3470 : December 08, 2012, 05:57:48 PM

I didn't see him defend me.  He didn't mention me at all. 

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#3471 : December 10, 2012, 06:10:52 PM

I wish someone offed you. You know nothing about football

This guy...

freddy

Hall of Famer

#3472 : December 10, 2012, 06:42:44 PM

Imagine how many more pages this goes once the trial starts. You know, that place where guilt is actually suppose to be determined.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#3473 : January 31, 2013, 11:43:50 PM

haha -- all of the police from the lead investigator on up thought that there was not enough to charge Zimmerman, even at a time when they were under massive pressure to do so:

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-12-12/news/os-george-zimmerman-serino-changes-affidavit-20121212_1_police-chief-bill-lee-george-michael-zimmerman-second-degree-murder

"For the state attorney to take over the investigation, however, police had to file the right paperwork, Lee wrote in an email to the Orlando Sentinel in July.

That includes a charging recommendation, Lee wrote, and as lead investigator, that task fell to Serino.

He did what he was told, according to O'Connor. Just above Serino's signature, the veteran investigator wrote, "I believe there exists probable cause for issuance of a capias charging George Michael Zimmerman with manslaughter."

O'Connor told the Sentinel in July, "Basically, the implied order was, 'Get it out the door' We wrote up what we had, the context of what we had with the understanding that there was still insufficient evidence for the State Attorney to charge.""

THINK ABOUT THAT FOR A SECOND.  THE STATE IS PROSECUTING ZIMMERMAN FOR SECOND DEGREE MURDER EVEN THOUGH THE TOP 4 OR 5 POLICE OFFICERS WILL ALL TESTIFY AT TRIAL THAT THERE WAS INSUFFICIENT EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT A CHARGE . . . . . .

THOSE SAME COPS SUBMITTED THEIR FILE TO THE STATE'S ATTORNEY WHO DID WHAT . . .  . . . DECIDED NOT TO CHARGE ...  . THAT STATES ATTORNEY WAS REPLACED  BY THE GOVERNOR . . .  A POLITICIAN
: January 31, 2013, 11:51:15 PM VinBucFan

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

Cyrus

Hall of Famer

#3474 : February 01, 2013, 12:03:40 AM

We Need More Guns......!

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#3475 : February 01, 2013, 12:46:40 AM

We Need More Guns......!

Martin's killing was motivated by racial contempt and that's why Zimmerman gunned him down.

:-[ :-[ :-[

: February 01, 2013, 12:59:27 AM VinBucFan

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

Runole

Hall of Famer
#3476 : February 01, 2013, 09:02:26 AM

We Need More Guns......!

Martin's killing was motivated by racial contempt and that's why Zimmerman gunned him down.

:-[ :-[ :-[

And Ray Lewis should be recognized for the wonderful role model he is for everyone today!   :'( ;) ;) ;)

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#3477 : February 25, 2013, 08:19:46 PM

The majority of the beginning of this thread is a discussion as to whether Zimmerman was a racist and much (if not all) of that discussion stemmed from the first released news which was the 911 tape.  Two or three of the NBC employees involved in the doctoring of that tape have been fired and NBC is a defendant in a lawsuit brought by Zimmerman.  If you read the actual complaint (click the link) you should be able to see how NBC's actions went way beyond editing and (intentionally or negligently) created a false impression about Zimmerman's conversation with 911:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/r/2010-2019/WashingtonPost/2012/12/06/Editorial-Opinion/Graphics/Zimmerman-NBC-suit.pdf

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#3478 : February 25, 2013, 08:22:52 PM

If i recall correctly, UfoJoe said that this case was not about Stand Your Ground. Zimmerman's defense agrees, although I am not sure its for the same reason:

http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/25/justice/florida-zimmerman-5-things/index.html

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#3479 : February 26, 2013, 06:52:04 AM

One year ago today, 17-year-old Trayvon Martin was shot and killed by neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman.
Page: 1 ... 230 231 232 233 234 ... 399
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Trayvon Martin controversy « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools