Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Trayvon Martin controversy « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 260 261 262 263 264 ... 399

Escobar06

Hall of Famer

#3915 : July 02, 2013, 01:57:45 PM

The townhouse Zimmerman walked by, the one facing him just before the T, has an address on the front...correct. Maybe you didn't watch that part of the trial, but the woman who lived there stated that it's not easily visible at night. She also said that with the bush being there, and the cars parked, from some angles you can't see the address at all.

I'm finding it hysterical that Trayvon might have been doing exactly what Zimmerman thought he was, looking to commit a crime. That tool they found in the bushes near the scene is a huge detail in this case. I'm finding it hard to believe Trayvon had nothing to do with that. It actually clarifies the situation some, to those who didn't convict Zimmerman a year ago.

Kelly Thomas

Hall of Famer
#3916 : July 02, 2013, 02:05:53 PM

"I'm finding it hard to believe Trayvon had nothing to do with that."

What's that line that Biggs likes to use?

BucsnNoles

Pro Bowler

#3917 : July 02, 2013, 02:11:53 PM

Z also wants us believe he wanted to find the street name and number to direct the cops. So -on foot- he passes by the FRONT of a row of houses, towards the are he last saw Martin, to an area that consists of the backside of three rows of buildings? Now we're supposed to believe he was looking behind each of these buildings for street names and numbers? Not to mention,  he was the head of the NHW located in a subdivision that has only THREE street names. Haha! Give me a break. What a load of spit.
It's truly amazing how you only hear what you want to hear.  I'm not even sure if you're being serious.

spartan

Hall of Famer
#3918 : July 02, 2013, 02:14:19 PM

We know Z was following Martin (4-5 encounters) and observing him both w/ his car and on foot. Now we learn that when the two finally came face to face after a few words are exchanged Z reached in his pocket and that's when Martin hit him.

Martin feared for his life as Z was reaching in his pocket. Martin hitting Z is not only reasonable at that point but imperative to defend himself, against a man, he feared, was reaching for a gun.

This might be a comedy of errors, but it doesn't necessarily mean a crime was committed.

I also don't see how you can argue that Zimmerman getting out of his car to keep eyeballing a su**CENSORED**ious character constitutes an aggressive act and the basis of the confrontation, but back tracking and getting into someones face with "you got a problem?" doesn't.

Was Zimmerman overzealous? Maybe. Was Martin over aggressive? Definitely by all accounts, so maybe it all just resulted in set of circumstances with fatal and sad consequences.

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#3919 : July 02, 2013, 02:22:51 PM

http://m.complex.com/music/2013/03/lean-with-it-raps-deadly-dance-with-syrup?r=mobre

Escobar06

Hall of Famer

#3920 : July 02, 2013, 02:24:26 PM

Good God, the LEAST objective witness so far. The medical examiner isn't even hiding her eagerness to downplay the injuries to GZ. I don't mind her saying what she's saying, it's the fact that she literally almost looks happy knowing that shes for the prosecution.

Escobar06

Hall of Famer

#3921 : July 02, 2013, 02:30:31 PM

MoM is making this "expert" look very foolish, and I love it.

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#3922 : July 02, 2013, 02:33:50 PM

MoM is making this "expert" look very foolish, and I love it.
Imagine if they had this guy for slow girl  :o

Kelly Thomas

Hall of Famer
#3923 : July 02, 2013, 02:35:27 PM

We know Z was following Martin (4-5 encounters) and observing him both w/ his car and on foot. Now we learn that when the two finally came face to face after a few words are exchanged Z reached in his pocket and that's when Martin hit him.

Martin feared for his life as Z was reaching in his pocket. Martin hitting Z is not only reasonable at that point but imperative to defend himself, against a man, he feared, was reaching for a gun.

This might be a comedy of errors, but it doesn't necessarily mean a crime was committed.

I also don't see how you can argue that Zimmerman getting out of his car to keep eyeballing a su**CENSORED**ious character constitutes an aggressive act and the basis of the confrontation, but back tracking and getting into someones face with "you got a problem?" doesn't.

Was Zimmerman overzealous? Maybe. Was Martin over aggressive? Definitely by all accounts, so maybe it all just resulted in set of circumstances with fatal and sad consequences.

Given the circumstances of Z following Martin (4-5 times) then it's no surprise TM felt threatened when Z reached in his pocket (which TM could reasonably interpret) to pull out a gun.  TM hit Z to defend himself against imminent death or great bodily injury.

Z is also exaggerating his injuries. His head hit the ground only once. Likely when Martin slugged him causing injury to Z's nose and back of the head. The rest of Z's story about being repeadtely banged against the sidewalk is utter fabrication. Bank on it.

Escobar06

Hall of Famer

#3924 : July 02, 2013, 02:36:27 PM

I can't believe she keeps saying the injuries to his nose and forehead are "consistent" with one punch, without knowing how the punch, or punches were thrown. But when MoM states that she doesn't know how the punches were thrown she seems to take issue with it. Her testimony is unbelievable, I think she's going so overboard with her obvious hatred towards GZ that it's probably making the jury think the opposite of what she intends.

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#3925 : July 02, 2013, 02:37:08 PM

"Martin hitting Z is not only reasonable at that point but imperative to defend himself, against a man, he feared, was reaching for a gun."

The qualifier in this sentence being the phrase 'at that point.' Prior to that point, Martin could have simply gone home, but he choose to initiate a confrontation instead.

Escobar06

Hall of Famer

#3926 : July 02, 2013, 02:38:12 PM

Given the circumstances of Z following Martin (4-5 times) then it's no surprise TM felt threatened when Z reached in his pocket (which TM could reasonably interpret) to pull out a gun.  TM hit Z to defend himself against imminent death or great bodily injury.

Z is also exaggerating his injuries. His head hit the ground only once. Likely when Martin slugged him causing injury to Z's nose and back of the head. The rest of Z's story about being repeadtely banged against the sidewalk is utter fabrication. Bank on it.

So GZ reaching for his cellphone is why Martin attacked him? Interesting. So for what reason did he stop and wait or double back?

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#3927 : July 02, 2013, 02:41:29 PM

"TM hit Z to defend himself against imminent death or great bodily injury."

HE. GOT. AWAY. Trayvon Martin outran George Zimmerman and got away. You keep ignoring this. There was no need to defend himself, there was nothing to defend himself against at that point. He got away, but then he came back to initiate a confrontation. That decision led directly to his death.
: July 02, 2013, 02:44:21 PM Von Mises

Kelly Thomas

Hall of Famer
#3928 : July 02, 2013, 02:41:58 PM

Haha! Look those "injuries" on Z.

That is the result of one smack on the sidewalk. If his was repeatedly banged on the sidewalk he would have bumps, bruises, scrapes and dizziness.

What does he have? Two small scrapes and very small bump. Which were almost entirely unnoticeable the next day. Pffft.

Z-Z the drama queen.

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#3929 : July 02, 2013, 02:43:18 PM

Haha! Look those "injuries" on Z.

That is the result of one smack on the sidewalk. If his was repeatedly banged on the sidewalk he would have bumps, bruises, scrapes and dizziness.

What does he have? Two small scrapes and very small bump. Which were almost entirely unnoticeable the next day. Pffft.

Z-Z the drama queen.
Trayvon didn't get a chance to do it again because Z wasted his thug ass. Cleaning up the streets thankfully.

Page: 1 ... 260 261 262 263 264 ... 399
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Trayvon Martin controversy « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools