Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Trayvon Martin controversy « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 261 262 263 264 265 ... 399

Cyrus

Hall of Famer

#3930 : July 02, 2013, 02:44:59 PM

"Martin hitting Z is not only reasonable at that point but imperative to defend himself, against a man, he feared, was reaching for a gun."

The qualifier in this sentence being the phrase 'at that point.' Prior to that point, Martin could have simply gone home, but he choose to initiate a confrontation instead.

Difficult to initiate a confrontation against a man that supposedly wasn't following him.

BucsnNoles

Pro Bowler

#3931 : July 02, 2013, 02:47:00 PM

I can't believe she keeps saying the injuries to his nose and forehead are "consistent" with one punch, without knowing how the punch, or punches were thrown. But when MoM states that she doesn't know how the punches were thrown she seems to take issue with it. Her testimony is unbelievable, I think she's going so overboard with her obvious hatred towards GZ that it's probably making the jury think the opposite of what she intends.
Her bias is clearly visible.  All bruising on the face is consistent with one blow.   All bruising and cuts on the back of the head is consistent with one blow.  All bruising on the left side of his head is consistent with one blow.  It's ridiculous. 

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#3932 : July 02, 2013, 02:47:22 PM

Not difficult at all, just go to where the man is - which is what Martin did.

Escobar06

Hall of Famer

#3933 : July 02, 2013, 02:47:52 PM

Shocking, this woman has a history of complaints against her.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/more-complaints-on-jacksonville-medical-examiner-dr-valerie-rao/-/475880/20640256/-/rurvpcz/-/index.html

Escobar06

Hall of Famer

#3934 : July 02, 2013, 02:48:59 PM

"Martin hitting Z is not only reasonable at that point but imperative to defend himself, against a man, he feared, was reaching for a gun."

The qualifier in this sentence being the phrase 'at that point.' Prior to that point, Martin could have simply gone home, but he choose to initiate a confrontation instead.

Difficult to initiate a confrontation against a man that supposedly wasn't following him.

Not difficult at all if you go back to where that man is.

edit. Damn VM, second time you've beat me to it.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#3935 : July 02, 2013, 02:51:13 PM

Yeah, I'm not sure why Durango continues to belabor this point.

Cyrus

Hall of Famer

#3936 : July 02, 2013, 02:59:18 PM

Oh wait a minute wasn't it all of the Z heads that said that Z had a right to be where he was?

TM has right to be where was as well. Why would he want to lead some stalker straight back to his own doorstep? He knew he was being followed because as he made the right in the direction of where he was staying he saw that Z had caught up to him. Then as he was heading down the dog path to his house he saw Z again. Then he saw Z a THIRD time when he crossed the T again. TM was being stalked. During all this NOT ONCE did Z say "Hey, I'm with neighborhood watch"

Even when the two were face to face.

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#3937 : July 02, 2013, 03:03:43 PM

"Why would he want to lead some stalker straight back to his own doorstep."

HE. GOT. AWAY. George Zimmerman did not know where Martin was until Martin chose to come back and confront him.

Cyrus

Hall of Famer

#3938 : July 02, 2013, 03:04:23 PM

http://m.complex.com/music/2013/03/lean-with-it-raps-deadly-dance-with-syrup?r=mobre

You crack me up w/ this watermelon juice thing.

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#3939 : July 02, 2013, 03:08:53 PM

"TM was being stalked."

You're going to have to become a much better salesman before a reasonable person will buy that neighborhood watch observing a thief qualifies as stalking. Rather absurd, really.

Escobar06

Hall of Famer

#3940 : July 02, 2013, 03:11:21 PM

So Angela Corey wrote this woman a letter of recommendation? The reason behind her extremely biased testimony is now crystal clear.

Cyrus

Hall of Famer

#3941 : July 02, 2013, 03:23:53 PM

"TM was being stalked."

You're going to have to become a much better salesman before a reasonable person will buy that neighborhood watch observing a thief qualifies as stalking. Rather absurd, really.

I would only need to be a good salesman if you buy into the false premise which assumes the belief that walking in the rain = thief / and observing = following (4-5 times) and not identifying yourself

Cyrus

Hall of Famer

#3942 : July 02, 2013, 03:31:37 PM

Yeah, I'm not sure why Durango continues to belabor this point.

lol.

I've got my hands full w/ him without you jumping in on me. Cut the crap.

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#3943 : July 02, 2013, 03:39:16 PM

It seems to me, a reasonable assertion that a simple, "Hi, my name is George, and I'm with the neighborhood watch," would have probably facilitated a much different outcome than what came to pass that evening.

It seems that everyone on team "Z" seems to be suggesting that Martin is the only one who behaved inappropriately that evening, and that everything that Zimmerman did was not only justifiable, but valiant, even. I think both of them acted incredibly negligently that evening, just plain stupid even, but Zimmerman's behavior was ultimately the one that lead to someone being killed that night. If Martin had been the one that killed Zimmerman that night, then I'd want to see him behind bars as well.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#3944 : July 02, 2013, 03:47:52 PM

. I think both of them acted incredibly negligently that evening, just plain stupid even,
i dont understand why more dont take this view.  2 fools who acted overaggressively.  happens everyday, yet this case wins the popular award.  its not yesterday anymore, problems arent solved with fists.  if you are willing to engage in violent behavior, you should expect it to escalate quickly.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"
Page: 1 ... 261 262 263 264 265 ... 399
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Trayvon Martin controversy « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools