Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Trayvon Martin controversy « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 262 263 264 265 266 ... 383

Escobar06

Hall of Famer

#3945 : July 02, 2013, 03:49:36 PM

True CBW , because you have been nothing but fair and objective. Tell me again how Zimmerman had no injuries whatsoever, I enjoyed that objective viewpoint. It doesn't surprise me that you, like other Trayvon supporters, ignore that he made the decision to either wait for GZ or double back to confront him. There is no getting around this point no matter how much you wish it would just go away.

spartan

Hall of Famer
#3946 : July 02, 2013, 03:52:27 PM

I can't believe she keeps saying the injuries to his nose and forehead are "consistent" with one punch, without knowing how the punch, or punches were thrown. But when MoM states that she doesn't know how the punches were thrown she seems to take issue with it. Her testimony is unbelievable, I think she's going so overboard with her obvious hatred towards GZ that it's probably making the jury think the opposite of what she intends.
Her bias is clearly visible.  All bruising on the face is consistent with one blow.   All bruising and cuts on the back of the head is consistent with one blow.  All bruising on the left side of his head is consistent with one blow.  It's ridiculous.

That was in defense of Zimmerman headbutting Martins fist 4 or 5 times.

spartan

Hall of Famer
#3947 : July 02, 2013, 03:55:05 PM

It seems to me, a reasonable assertion that a simple, "Hi, my name is George, and I'm with the neighborhood watch," would have probably facilitated a much different outcome than what came to pass that evening.

Yes, but it is a bit tough to proceed down that road when the first conversation they have is initiated with "you got a **CENSORED**ing problem?" followed by a fist in the face.

Mr. Milich

Hall of Famer
#3948 : July 02, 2013, 03:55:50 PM

"Hi, my name is George, and I'm with the neighborhood watch," ....

"...and I'm hoping you can help me. We are talking to everyone in the area and I noticed that you've been walking tonight so I'm wondering if you might have seen anyone acting strangely in the neighborhood? We've had problems so I'm talking to people that might have seen anything to help out."

Would have diffused the whole thing.

Escobar06

Hall of Famer

#3949 : July 02, 2013, 03:58:38 PM

So THAT'S why Trayvon doubled back, he just wanted an explanation. That Trayvon, such a rascal.

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#3950 : July 02, 2013, 03:59:38 PM

It seems to me, a reasonable assertion that a simple, "Hi, my name is George, and I'm with the neighborhood watch," would have probably facilitated a much different outcome than what came to pass that evening.

It seems that everyone on team "Z" seems to be suggesting that Martin is the only one who behaved inappropriately that evening, and that everything that Zimmerman did was not only justifiable, but valiant, even. I think both of them acted incredibly negligently that evening, just plain stupid even, but Zimmerman's behavior was ultimately the one that lead to someone being killed that night. If Martin had been the one that killed Zimmerman that night, then I'd want to see him behind bars as well.
Both Zimmerman and Martin both acted stupid that night. But if Martin indeed did jump Zimmerman then he deserved the outcome of what happened. If you attack someone, you should prepare yourself bodily harm too. If that ends up being death, then well thats your own fault. If Martin was so afraid of his safety he wouldn't of stuck around and should've called the police himself.

Escobar06

Hall of Famer

#3951 : July 02, 2013, 04:04:14 PM

It seems that everyone on team "Z" seems to be suggesting that Martin is the only one who behaved inappropriately that evening, and that everything that Zimmerman did was not only justifiable, but valiant, even. I think both of them acted incredibly negligently that evening, just plain stupid even, but Zimmerman's behavior was ultimately the one that lead to someone being killed that night. If Martin had been the one that killed Zimmerman that night, then I'd want to see him behind bars as well.
Both Zimmerman and Martin both acted stupid that night. But if Martin indeed did jump Zimmerman then he deserved the outcome of what happened. If you attack someone, you should prepare yourself bodily harm too. If that ends up being death, then well thats your own fault. If Martin was so afraid of his safety he wouldn't of stuck around and should've called the police himself.

People don't call the police on themselves when they are about to commit a crime. That's relevant in more ways than one in this trial.

BucfanNC12

Pro Bowler

#3952 : July 02, 2013, 04:04:38 PM

True CBW , because you have been nothing but fair and objective. Tell me again how Zimmerman had no injuries whatsoever, I enjoyed that objective viewpoint. It doesn't surprise me that you, like other Trayvon supporters, ignore that he made the decision to either wait for GZ or double back to confront him. There is no getting around this point no matter how much you wish it would just go away.

Funny. And Zimmerman supporters ignore the fact he decided to step outside his vehicle with a loaded weapon to someone who was not an immediate threat to him. Its amazing how this ignore thing works.

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#3953 : July 02, 2013, 04:05:33 PM

"the false premise which assumes the belief that walking in the rain = thief"

That would be your false premise, not mine. I judged him to be a thief when he got caught with the bag of women's jewelry and kicked out of school.

BucfanNC12

Pro Bowler

#3954 : July 02, 2013, 04:05:57 PM

+1. Exactly.

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#3955 : July 02, 2013, 04:06:22 PM

Has it become illegal to step out of your car?

Escobar06

Hall of Famer

#3956 : July 02, 2013, 04:11:02 PM

Funny. And Zimmerman supporters ignore the fact he decided to step outside his vehicle with a loaded weapon to someone who was not an immediate threat to him. Its amazing how this ignore thing works.

I've stated repeatedly that Zimmerman went to the T. That's me ignoring that he got out of his car? Is he Fred Flinstone? Did he first remove the floor of his vehicle, pick it up, and walk over to the T while remaining inside his truck? Was Zimmerman to carry around an unloaded weapon? Or how about this, how about we let the constitution decide if he was allowed to exit his vehicle with his gun. You okay with that?

Mr. Milich

Hall of Famer
#3957 : July 02, 2013, 04:15:14 PM

"the false premise which assumes the belief that walking in the rain = thief"

That would be your false premise, not mine. I judged him to be a thief when he got caught with the bag of women's jewelry and kicked out of school.

It's a fact that TM has no criminal record. Whether intend or not prejudgment is becoming a habit for you in this discussion.

BucfanNC12

Pro Bowler

#3958 : July 02, 2013, 04:15:40 PM

The more I read this thread the more I realize how a person grow up determines their view points. Yes its me speculating but I am certain TM felt threaten. Some people call the police in such situations and others confront the situation head on. By all means I am not saying it was right but people continue to think their way of handling things is the only logical explanation.  Looking that the comments on this board is interesting.

BucfanNC12

Pro Bowler

#3959 : July 02, 2013, 04:16:57 PM

Has it become illegal to step out of your car?

You might want to work on your reading comprehension my friend.
Page: 1 ... 262 263 264 265 266 ... 383
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Trayvon Martin controversy « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools