Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Trayvon Martin controversy « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 264 265 266 267 268 ... 399

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#3975 : July 02, 2013, 06:25:18 PM

WANTED: volunteer for neighborhood watch. Must mind own business and not watch neighborhood. Serious applicants only.

Cyrus

Hall of Famer

#3976 : July 02, 2013, 06:37:12 PM

Wanted: A Neighborhood Watchman that understands the definition of Neighborhood Watchman. *

*Freelance adjudicators need not apply.

Escobar06

Hall of Famer

#3977 : July 02, 2013, 07:31:46 PM

True CBW , because you have been nothing but fair and objective. Tell me again how Zimmerman had no injuries whatsoever, I enjoyed that objective viewpoint. It doesn't surprise me that you, like other Trayvon supporters, ignore that he made the decision to either wait for GZ or double back to confront him. There is no getting around this point no matter how much you wish it would just go away.

Funny. And Zimmerman supporters ignore the fact he decided to step outside his vehicle with a loaded weapon to someone who was not an immediate threat to him. Its amazing how this ignore thing works.

I've stated repeatedly that Zimmerman went to the T. That's me ignoring that he got out of his car? Is he Fred Flinstone? Did he first remove the floor of his vehicle, pick it up, and walk over to the T while remaining inside his truck? Was Zimmerman to carry around an unloaded weapon? Or how about this, how about we let the constitution decide if he was allowed to exit his vehicle with his gun. You okay with that?

uuuhhhh.......what? You seriously lost me on this one. Also, its the Bill of Rights that gives Zimmerman the right to bear arms not the constitution genius. Tyring to make yourself look smart isn't working for you.

You act confused and then tell me it's the bill of rights and not the constitution? REALLY? You couldn't comprehend what I was saying by constitution?

Escobar06

Hall of Famer

#3978 : July 02, 2013, 07:35:27 PM

True CBW , because you have been nothing but fair and objective. Tell me again how Zimmerman had no injuries whatsoever, I enjoyed that objective viewpoint. It doesn't surprise me that you, like other Trayvon supporters, ignore that he made the decision to either wait for GZ or double back to confront him. There is no getting around this point no matter how much you wish it would just go away.

Oh come off it already. I'm trying to come off as objective here, please don't bring up the fact that I convicted Zimmerman the moment I found out Trayvon was black, even to the point of claiming Zimmerman suffered no injuries. Please stop letting people know how quickly I made my determination, and that it was based on nothing!!!!! Blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blah

I corrected your first sentence, and then filled in the rest of your post with its worth to me.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#3979 : July 02, 2013, 08:14:53 PM

"Hi, my name is George, and I'm with the neighborhood watch," ....

"...and I'm hoping you can help me. We are talking to everyone in the area and I noticed that you've been walking tonight so I'm wondering if you might have seen anyone acting strangely in the neighborhood? We've had problems so I'm talking to people that might have seen anything to help out."

Would have diffused the whole thing.

So would have going home instead of doubling back to beat up the "**crac-ker*"

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#3980 : July 02, 2013, 08:16:12 PM

WANTED: volunteer for neighborhood watch. Must mind own business and not watch neighborhood. Serious applicants only.

lol

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#3981 : July 02, 2013, 08:18:44 PM

Easy now everyone , let's not get personal, we've been doing pretty well today.

I wonder why that is?  8)  :D  ;)  :-X

Cyrus

Hall of Famer

#3982 : July 02, 2013, 08:43:42 PM

"...and I'm hoping you can help me. We are talking to everyone in the area and I noticed that you've been walking tonight so I'm wondering if you might have seen anyone acting strangely in the neighborhood? We've had problems so I'm talking to people that might have seen anything to help out."

Don't inflame your response to me w/ racial innuendo. You know damn well I'm not doing that. I expect the same from you. Agreed, Olaf?

Z is the neighborhood watch guy. If he had spoken to TM from the start and told him what I wrote above not only would this situation likely have been averted he would have also sent a message to TM that the neighborhood was being watched.

Two birds, one stone. Brains over brawn.

Comprende, amigo?

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

#3983 : July 02, 2013, 10:19:28 PM

Guy drops out of police academy...drops out of martial arts school...taking adderall and temazepam...volunteers for neighborhood watch.  Ignores the first two rules of NW...no weapons and observe and report only.  How many of you zimmermites would actually allow a drug addled wife beater to patrol their neighborhood with children running around?

Honest answer only please.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#3984 : July 02, 2013, 10:33:18 PM

Some decent points for the prosecution today. Also some decent points for the defense but that seems to be the case every day.

Zimmerman's credibility was really not in question when the police officers took the stand the past few days. But today changed that a little. Prosecution points from today and maybe yesterday. Not sure
on all the days...

In the Hannity interview, Zimmerman saying that Martin was not running but more like skipping, going away quickly.. That doesn't match any of his other statements. Could make the jury question his credibility. The so called "thug" was skipping?

In Serino's opinion, Z's words about these effing punks and azzholes always getting away showed ill will. That could help the jury with Z's state of mind. Most of Serino's day one testimony helped the defense.

Zimmerman claiming he spread out Martin's hands after he shot him. Serino confirming that Martin's hands were found underneath him. Goes to credibility of Z.

Nothing on the 911 calls sound like muffled shouts or cries for help which you might expect if Martin actually had his hands over Z's mouth and nose and it actually was Z screaming.  Maybe the call just didn't pick it up? But jury may think this is a lie by Z to help him with his self defense claim.

That happened right before Martin allegedly reached for the gun or thought about reaching for the gun or actually put a hand on the gun (depends on which testimony of Z you listen to) and right before Z
pulled his gun and shot Martin. Z was bleeding at this point. And he said his nose hurt (already broken) from the pressure Martin put on it from smothering him with his hands. Z must have been bleeding at this point and yet not one drop of blood of Z's was found on Martin's hands. Jury will wonder why if prosecution reminds them during closing arguments.

Still give the trial to the defense so far. Long way to go. Not a lot of evidence for murder but the aggravated manslaughter charge is very much alive. I didn't think that a few days ago but things change every day.

Medical examiner said Z's wounds were insignificant and not life threatening bot consistent with 3 impacts into the cement. And just because his wounds were life threatening, it doesn't mean Z didn't feel his life
was in danger. Helps both sides.
: July 02, 2013, 11:49:55 PM ufojoe

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#3985 : July 02, 2013, 10:40:16 PM

Don't inflame your response to me w/ racial innuendo. You know damn well I'm not doing that. I expect the same from you. Agreed, Olaf?

Z is the neighborhood watch guy. If he had spoken to TM from the start and told him what I wrote above not only would this situation likely have been averted he would have also sent a message to TM that the neighborhood was being watched.

Comprende, amigo?

I didn't inflame anything, I quoted Martin.  And I've read what you've said, but for some reason you keep making excuses for Martin not going home instead of confronting Zimmerman.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#3986 : July 02, 2013, 11:50:54 PM

Mark O'Mara is a great defense lawyer and very likable. The only thing that might  get the jury pissed off at him was trying to insinuate that the
piece of the awning was a slim jim that Martin might have been using to break into homes or cars. Serino admitted that is was just part of the awning on
redirect. Or re-re-direct. Or re-re-re-direct.

Cyrus

Hall of Famer

#3987 : July 03, 2013, 12:23:06 AM

Comprende, amigo?

I didn't inflame anything,
I quoted Martin.  And I've read what you've said, but for some reason you keep making excuses for Martin not going home instead of confronting Zimmerman.

Alright, we'll see about that. 

Cyrus

Hall of Famer

#3988 : July 03, 2013, 12:42:40 AM

Comprende, amigo?

I didn't inflame anything, I quoted Martin.  And I've read what you've said, but for some reason you keep making excuses for Martin not going home instead of confronting Zimmerman.

Yes, and what would those "excuses" be?

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#3989 : July 03, 2013, 12:44:54 AM

Guy drops out of police academy...drops out of martial arts school...taking adderall and temazepam...volunteers for neighborhood watch.  Ignores the first two rules of NW...no weapons and observe and report only.  How many of you zimmermites would actually allow a drug addled wife beater to patrol their neighborhood with children running around?

Honest answer only please.

I don't think you'll get any. Escobar and his buddies don't value the opinion of anyone that doesn't consider Zimmerman to be a shining example of human exellence, and that black kid as anything other than the violent menace that had the nerve to walk to a convinience store at night and not want to be stalked by a wannabe police officer on his way back home.

They are completely unbiased... ::)

Page: 1 ... 264 265 266 267 268 ... 399
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Trayvon Martin controversy « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools