Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Trayvon Martin controversy « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 300 301 302 303 304 ... 399

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#4515 : July 12, 2013, 09:52:49 AM

I hope cop wannabe, taco vendor, vigilante, chubby George Zimmerman get MANSLAUGHTER.

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#4516 : July 12, 2013, 09:56:58 AM

http://www.judicialwatch.org./press-room/press-releases/documents-obtained-by-judicial-watch-detail-role-of-justice-department-in-organizing-trayvon-martin-protests/

like I said, all we're looking at is whether or not Z weighs more than a duck.

Why the hell are they spending money and getting involved with that? Not good.

But the justice department didn't assume a 17 year-old was a criminal and then wind up shooting him to death. He may be acquitted due to the jury believing his self defense claim. But IMO, a charge was warranted.

The reality is Trayvon was a criminal assumption or not..  His history has been documented. He was not some innocent little 12 year old.   Yes it was tragic that he was shot and killed after attacking a neighborhood watch person but that is it.   All the race baiting and kangaroo court trial doesn't change this total farce and affront to justice.   People have a right to protect themselves when attacked.  Assault and battery should not favor the perpetrator.   The fantasy charges created by the race baiter's is repulsive and disgusting.   If Martin had not been such a thug and just gone home he would be alive today. Instead he decided to attack a neighborhood watch guy who unfortunately for Martin was armed with a weapon he was permitted to carry.   You know this is the truth and all the other stuff is pure BS.

Hey Zimmerman is just a poor slob that made the decision to defend himself.     He remains the victim of the whole farce.

Hardly. There wasn't a known crime that happened on HIS PROPERTY. The shooting didn't happen on HIS PROPERTY.

Send VIGILANTE GEORGE to prison/jail!!!

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#4517 : July 12, 2013, 09:57:31 AM

i still dont see where there is any evidence to charge him with a crime.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#4518 : July 12, 2013, 10:10:13 AM

Exactly. Gotta love that new law-- "you can shoot people to death for no reason".

Kelly Thomas

Hall of Famer
#4519 : July 12, 2013, 10:13:26 AM

"Once all the race baiters hit the streets after he gets off your gonna be thankful you have a gun to use against them, should they indeed start a riot."

I'm not too worried about it, I'll just hang out at Spartan's house for awhile.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#4520 : July 12, 2013, 10:21:45 AM

Exactly. Gotta love that new law-- "you can shoot people to death for no reason".

what "new law"?

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#4521 : July 12, 2013, 10:24:28 AM

There has been some good work in this case by both sides.  MoM is a good defense attorney

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#4522 : July 12, 2013, 10:26:03 AM

there is evidence of an altercation and witness testimony that TM was in a dominant position.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

Escobar06

Hall of Famer

#4523 : July 12, 2013, 10:30:41 AM

MoM should have worn a pedometer and walked back and forth in the court room the entire four minutes to show the jury how far someone can walk in four minutes. Other than that I think his point was proven pretty well. The jury has to be wondering why the prosecution chose to completely ignore what Trayvon was doing prior to the incident.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#4524 : July 12, 2013, 10:35:48 AM

GZ stayed out of his car for 4 minutes? That moment of silence can help or hurt. We'll see how good/bad John is in his rebuttal.

Kelly Thomas

Hall of Famer
#4525 : July 12, 2013, 10:47:24 AM

"GZ stayed out of his car for 4 minutes?"

I would assume that's what the prosecution will center-on in their rebuttal argument.  Obviously the defense was going to use (the time issue) in their close, so i expect the prosecution to use their "final word" rebuttal to try and make the point that Z maintained his pursuit throughout that same period.

spartan

Hall of Famer
#4526 : July 12, 2013, 10:49:21 AM

"Once all the race baiters hit the streets after he gets off your gonna be thankful you have a gun to use against them, should they indeed start a riot."

Your more than welcome. The wife and I are prepared in case a verdict returns today, and if not, you can look after the dog while we go to the beach tomorrow.

Edit: Once I leave work I am not bothered if something starts in Sanford. I doubt anything will 'spill over' far enough to where Ilve, it's if some idiots down in Pinehills and/or Eatonville doing some kind of copycat thing that is a little concerning.
: July 12, 2013, 10:54:23 AM spartan

Kelly Thomas

Hall of Famer
#4527 : July 12, 2013, 10:54:23 AM

You welcome. The wife and I are prepared in case a verdict returns today, and if not, you can look after the dog while we go to the beach tomorrow.

LoL.

I love dogs!

Escobar06

Hall of Famer

#4528 : July 12, 2013, 10:55:17 AM

Prosecution can maintain that a four minute pursuit happened all they want, it's in the jurors minds that Trayvon had more than enough time to go home. What was there to chase if Trayvon went home? Nothing. There's a reason prosecution ignored this aspect the entire case, they know, as we all know, that Trayvon made the choice to avoid going home and to confront Zimmerman instead.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#4529 : July 12, 2013, 10:56:19 AM

Have to love MoM's style.  How many times has he repeated the State's argument on an issue and then paused and said  .  ."Really?"  or "Are you kidding me?"

I wasn't aware that the State apparently argued that Zimmerman knew the video cameras weren't working in order to blunt that fact that he said "Thank God" when told the entire event was captured on video.  That argument definitely merits a "Really?"  or "Are you kidding me?"

Page: 1 ... 300 301 302 303 304 ... 399
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Trayvon Martin controversy « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools