Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Trayvon Martin controversy « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 370 371 372 373 374 ... 399

WC-Bucs fan

Starter

#5565 : September 10, 2013, 12:39:57 AM

It cracks me up how big of a story this became. A thug got shot by a wannabe cop, who defended himself within the rules of your State. If a white man shot a white kid, there would be no national media attention. But since Zimmerman shot an innocent (pot smoker, street fighter, suspended from school, but only shown on CNN as a 12 year old in his Abercrombie sweater) thug, it's a portrait of the injustice blacks still face in the United States. I'm a liberal, I've voted for Obama twice, but this case, and all of the information behind it, should have led to prosecutors not even bringing it to court.

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#5566 : September 10, 2013, 08:07:09 AM

often hints of truth in what people say . . . there's a divorce:

""I stood by my husband through everything and I kind of feel like he left me with a bunch of broken glass that I'm supposed to now assemble and make a life. ... It's just heartbreaking," Shellie said.

"I have a selfish husband. And I think George is all about George," she said."

Money is wonderful thing ;-)

This guy sure does have to defend himself by way of firearm an awful lot. From his wife, her dad, Skittles wielding teenagers. One might conclude from this that Zimmy has a temper and a propensity for escalating conflicts. Others, however, as unbiased as they are, might simply continue to blame everyone else in Zimmy's life for Zimmy constantly finding himself in these situations except for Zimmy himself.

Kelly Thomas

Hall of Famer
#5567 : September 10, 2013, 08:24:03 AM

Shellie Zimmerman had already left the house. Why did she have to double back?

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#5568 : September 10, 2013, 11:45:56 AM

I'll tell you what the guy looks more and more like Chaz Bono daily?

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

#5569 : September 10, 2013, 11:58:41 AM

Charges dropped.  Someone told her she would have a tough time getting money if he's locked up.

Is there any doubt that this guy is scum of the earth?

Escobar06

Hall of Famer

#5570 : September 10, 2013, 11:59:53 AM

It's funny how her story turned out to be nonsense. GZ offers to give the house security tapes to police and just like that his pig wife declines to press charges. Gee, wonder why..could it be that she pulled the entire story from her massively huge ass? Yep, I'm going with that. We'll be seeing a book deal in the near future from that swine, no doubt about it. This "story" was just an attempt to fill in a chapter.

Escobar06

Hall of Famer

#5571 : September 10, 2013, 12:02:19 PM

Charges dropped.  Someone told her she would have a tough time getting money if he's locked up.

Is there any doubt that this guy is scum of the earth?

You're much more a scumbag than GZ will ever be. You ignore logic and facts and instead replace them with your uneducated ignorant views. You're also against a man getting a fair trial, as you've shown in the past...yep you're a real winner who deserves to judge others ::) ::) ::) ::)

spartan

Hall of Famer
#5572 : September 10, 2013, 12:28:12 PM

Looks to me that some haven't learnt about the follies of rushing to judgement and jumping to conclusions.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#5573 : September 10, 2013, 01:05:42 PM

One might conclude from this that Zimmy has a temper and a propensity for escalating conflicts. .

actually, you concluded . .  . more than a year ago  . .  long before all the facts were in . . and while pretending to be a doctor and a criminologist . .  and a video and audio expert. . . that "Zimmy" was all those things PLUS . . . an UNINJURED racist WHO UTTERED A RACIAL EPITHET . . . . . we all know how those conclusion turned out for you CBW .   :-[ :-[ .  . . and I still havent seen you post that you were wrong, oh fragile one. . . . is that acknowledgement coming any time this century? we all know it, but can you type it?

Btw, my comment wasnt a defense of Z, he might be the biggest sumbag on earth. It was a commentary on how money plays a role in most people's live. His ex is essentially trying to get in on the money he might make. . . . you know . .  for being an INNOCENT UNINJURED racist WHO UTTERED A RACIAL EPITHET  . . . according to Dr CBW, criminoligist and video and audio expert.

lmao

Escobar06

Hall of Famer

#5574 : September 10, 2013, 01:32:38 PM

CBW makes asinine statements about the Trayvon case, is proven wrong. Another incident arises and more asinine statements follow, CBW proven wrong yet again. Will you ever learn you dolt?

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

#5575 : September 10, 2013, 02:57:04 PM

Does George have a history of domestic violence?  Yes or no?

spartan

Hall of Famer
#5576 : September 10, 2013, 03:38:46 PM

This guy sure does have to defend himself by way of firearm an awful lot. From his wife, her dad, Skittles wielding teenagers. One might conclude from this that Zimmy has a temper and a propensity for escalating conflicts. Others, however, as unbiased as they are, might simply continue to blame everyone else in Zimmy's life for Zimmy constantly finding himself in these situations except for Zimmy himself.

Hudson (Lake Mary Police Department spokesman Zach Hudson) said investigators do not believe a gun was involved in the incident, even though Shellie Zimmerman in her 911 call described her husband making threats with his hand on one.
"We searched him ... there was no weapon," Hudson said, adding later: "As of right now, a gun is not a part of the equation."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/09/10/ipad-video-could-be-key-in-george-zimmerman-domestic-dispute-probe/#ixzz2eWK9eSB2

Deja vu anyone?

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#5577 : September 10, 2013, 04:26:39 PM

Does George have a history of domestic violence?  Yes or no?

Shellie is the second significant other to accuse Zimmy of domestic abuse. His first fiance filed a restraining order against him. I'm sure she was just out to get him too, though. To hear some tell it, this guy is more persecuted than Jesus, and is apparently just as immaculate.

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#5578 : September 10, 2013, 04:32:44 PM

Have you a link to these "some," or does the internet not archive your imagination?

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#5579 : September 10, 2013, 04:34:16 PM

Hudson (Lake Mary Police Department spokesman Zach Hudson) said investigators do not believe a gun was involved in the incident, even though Shellie Zimmerman in her 911 call described her husband making threats with his hand on one.
"We searched him ... there was no weapon," Hudson said, adding later: "As of right now, a gun is not a part of the equation."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/09/10/ipad-video-could-be-key-in-george-zimmerman-domestic-dispute-probe/#ixzz2eWK9eSB2

Deja vu anyone?

Couldn't at all be possible that zimmy still threatened them despite not actually having a gun, banking on the fact that they didn't know he didn't have one. I mean, the 911 tape certainly suggest that Shellie though he had one.

But Zimmy would never do such a thing, as calm, cool, collected, and rational as his personal history suggests that he is...

Page: 1 ... 370 371 372 373 374 ... 399
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Trayvon Martin controversy « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools