Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Trayvon Martin controversy « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 372 373 374 375 376 ... 399

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#5595 : September 11, 2013, 11:59:40 AM

I guess football season is over, as the good Counselor is able to post in the Cove again.

In the word of Buggsy . . .  "false narrative."

lmao, dumber than dirt

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#5596 : September 11, 2013, 12:25:47 PM

It was just that big fourth preseason game that held his focus. He wasn't able to concentrate on anything else until that fifty-third roster spot was resolved.

Well, I've evidently presented a false narrative in the eyes of the good counselor.  He didn't actually run from his pummeling under the guise being too concerned with football.

You'll need to change your sig.  The exact quotes from the good counselor presents a false narrative.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#5597 : September 11, 2013, 01:05:54 PM

It was just that big fourth preseason game that held his focus. He wasn't able to concentrate on anything else until that fifty-third roster spot was resolved.

Well, I've evidently presented a false narrative in the eyes of the good counselor.  He didn't actually run from his pummeling under the guise being too concerned with football.

You'll need to change your sig.  The exact quotes from the good counselor presents a false narrative.

LMAO! Buggsy -- just to show you how dumb you are . .  get somebody to help you with the part in bold.  Btw, that error is proof of your "false narrative."  Hopefully you can get a human being (or at least someone with thumbs) to explain this to you, here you go:
You still too busy to post in the Cove, Vin?

Who said anything about "too busy"? I just said its football season now so there are other sources of entertainment . . . thank goodness.  I think it is sweet that you miss me so much though.

By the way, are you going to add a poll to this thread (which is now apparently about me-lmao) asking whether people want to shoot me in the face?

roflmao  - - - its a good thing your little blunder didn't sting . . .  I mean I'd hate to see you obsess about tryoing to recover from it ;-)

In short, Buggsy . . . . you and Illuminator are too DUMB to be entertaining enough to waste my time with on that issue during football season.  Why should I waste my time pointing out how dumb you are (beyond this comment) when you do it so well yourself? Look right above -lol.   Why should I waste my time pointing out that Illuminator is dumb and a liar when he does that so well himself and the entertainment value relative to football sucks? Why should I waste my time helping Illuminator recover from his own hilarious, dishonest gaffe when there are better ways to be entertained (i.e., football)?

You guys dont get it because you're **CENSORED**s and this little nonsense is literally your life (see Illuminator now back as Von Mises). CBW's little fragile ego issue, on the other hand, is entertaining enough . . . but you  two dumbazzez? wste my time continuing that nonsense? seriously . . . I mean just look at your post here . . you can't even get something simple right . ..  how about you get an adult to help you form thoughts and then I might reconsider? (sorry, Illuminator doesnt count as an adult. See earlier comment on thumbs)

:-[
: September 11, 2013, 01:10:35 PM VinBucFan

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#5598 : September 11, 2013, 01:14:23 PM

I know, good Counselor.  It's everybody else, not you.  How dare the big meanies not let you languish in your own hypocrisy.  You poor persecuted soul.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#5599 : September 11, 2013, 01:15:39 PM

I know, good Counselor.  It's everybody else, not you.  How dare the big meanies not let you languish in your own hypocrisy.  You poor persecuted soul.

I know, I know . .  you couldnt read the big words . .  like I said find an adult . .  hopefully human . .  . dumbazz

(Buggsy, I mean seriously how **CENSORED**ing stupid do you have to be to actually mess up your own attempt at taking a shot at me and then to not even understand it now when I point it out?  Do you even have a brain? **CENSORED** sakes, its boring messing with you because you're just so damn dumb)
: September 11, 2013, 01:17:55 PM VinBucFan

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#5600 : September 11, 2013, 01:19:24 PM

Am I dumb, Vin? Is that the theory you're going with?

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#5601 : September 11, 2013, 01:30:31 PM

Am I dumb, Vin? Is that the theory you're going with?

theory? Fact.

You were dumb enough to walk out on a plank of your own dishonest construction . . . . and since I pulled it our from under you (took almost no effort)  you have been doing freaking back flips trying to recover . .a thread, the sig , freaking out . . . so yeah, I'd say you're pretty dumb . .  and dishonest.   

It's entertaining though, but only up to a point . .  which brings us full circle to the "false narrative."

LMAO at you two . . . . maybe the two of you can find a (human) adult to help Buggsy . . .  I am guessing you are beyond help Illuminator . . .err . . . Von Mises .  . . damn . .  which is it? Pre-suspension (from a football message board -lmao) "Illuminator" or post-suspension return under a new false anonymous identity "nobody better rat me out" Von Mises. .  which do you prefer?

bwhahahaah
: September 11, 2013, 01:32:03 PM VinBucFan

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#5602 : September 11, 2013, 01:35:19 PM

The lame is loose.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#5603 : September 11, 2013, 01:39:15 PM

The lame is loose.

Translated: "I cant understand . .  somebody help me."

(Buggsy, being as dumb as you are you picked the wrong Internet persona . .  I dont have enough fingers and toes to count how many times you have actually STARTED nonsense like this WHILE ACTUALLY HIGHLIGHTING YOUR OWN STUPIDITY . . .roflmao . . . its uncanny . .  you need to look for a new life . .  I hear the zoo has openings.)

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#5604 : September 11, 2013, 01:40:09 PM

Am I anonymous, Vin? Is that the theory you're going with?

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#5605 : September 11, 2013, 01:43:24 PM

Am I anonymous, Vin? Is that the theory you're going with?

yawn . .  . .  . your current anonymous Internet persona "Von Mises" is known by many to be the smae as your other now-banned anonymous Internet persona . . .  but so what? All that proves is s-h-i-t stinks whether you call it a rock or a rose., right?

hanks for proving my point . . . not very entertaining ..  . maybe you and Buggsy should huddle together and weep.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#5606 : September 11, 2013, 01:46:53 PM

is vinny projecting again?   looks like another monumental meltdown right around the corner.  good thing he doesn't take this too seriously ........

refresh, refresh, response

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#5607 : September 11, 2013, 02:00:10 PM

is vinny projecting again?   looks like another monumental meltdown right around the corner.  good thing he doesn't take this too seriously ........

refresh, refresh, response

LMAO! ^^^

It was only a matter of time  . . . Hey, Illuminator and Buggsy . .  . . here's Olaf, the ultimate loser . .  . a guy who is too scared to admit his own stalking (lol, it makes me laugh to even write that it is so freaking crazy) . .  . . no doubt he is dying to join you two in your little huddle . .  maybe you guys can each suck each other nipples for comfort. . . .  lol

(seriously, you guys need to get a life if I can get you all so worked up so easily . .  . just think about that for a second  . .  and then go back to the huddle . . lol)

Olaf . . . how is poking fun at you a sign that I "take this too seriously" . .  there isnt even a "this" . .  do you not realize what I am doing? I am laughing my ass off as I type . .  you're the azz clown who takes things WAY too serious . . good God the irony
: September 11, 2013, 02:01:56 PM VinBucFan

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#5608 : September 11, 2013, 02:05:51 PM

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#5609 : September 11, 2013, 02:12:27 PM

Buggsy . . . good God . . . wait a second okay . . .be right back

Ok Buggsy, I I know you have a limited range and the "puppet" thing is one of your very limited little games, but after I post this go see an adult and ask them to help you, okay?  Go back and look at this thread today -- with an adult (Illuminator and Olaf dont qualify)  - - and tell the adult you posted your "puppet" nonsense and the adult will tell you:

"Well, actually you and the other stooges are the puppets because Vin is actually in the thread posting on topic and conversing with CBW and Spartan before you came here . . . and even ignoring Illuimator . . .  and its his posting ON TOPIC  . .  before you got here . .  that brought you, my cute but dumb little Buggsy into the thread . .  (apparently because you're so "butt hurt" - okay no adult would say that -lol) . .  to post this little non-substantive nonsense":

I guess football season is over, as the good Counselor is able to post in the Cove again.

The adult would continue, "so Vin WAS IN THE THREAD AND IT DREW YOU HERE . .  that pretty much makes you HIS PUPPET . . .  and your odd attempt to turn it around after he is controlling you and your two stooge friends . .  is  .  .. well . . . silly."

(The adult might then advise you to find a new occupation-lol)

Buggsy, the order of posts is sort of like paint by numbers . . . I think you can do it . . . just give it a shot . . . and then go back to Illuminator's nipple . . . or was it Olaf's?
: September 11, 2013, 02:21:42 PM VinBucFan

Page: 1 ... 372 373 374 375 376 ... 399
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Trayvon Martin controversy « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools