Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Trayvon Martin controversy « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 377 378 379 380 381 ... 399

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

« #5670 : September 13, 2013, 08:10:43 AM »

"He attacked her at gun point in a gun free zone."

People who ignore the law aren't deterred by more laws. It's the simplest damn thing, yet so hard for many to grasp.

Runole

Hall of Famer
« #5671 : September 13, 2013, 08:56:35 AM »

Arm everyone!! Women, children, babies too!!  We already have enough guns!! Lol.

Runole can use his guns to kill all the Muslims and Gators!

Don't even own a gun... :D

Lets see You are against guns, are appalled at pork fat burials for Muslim terrorists, clearly support the Muslim faith....  Hmmmm?    I am sure those dots can be connected

You are obviously very confused...

I am not for killing anyone   I just am not a fan of those that do kill for no acceptable reason.... See Muslim Terrorists...    See Hernandez....

Hey I am not even going to make you eat a BLT  though I do find it really funny that you live in deathly fear of the succulent meat.   

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
« #5672 : September 13, 2013, 09:23:12 AM »

Arm everyone!! Women, children, babies too!!  We already have enough guns!! Lol.

Lets see You are against guns, are appalled at pork fat burials for Muslim terrorists, clearly support the Muslim faith....  Hmmmm?    I am sure those dots can be connected

I am not for killing anyone   I just am not a fan of those that do kill for no acceptable reason.... See Muslim Terrorists...    See Hernandez....

Hey I am not even going to make you eat a BLT  though I do find it really funny that you live in deathly fear of the succulent meat.

No doubt background check issues. ;-)

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

Runole

Hall of Famer
« #5673 : September 13, 2013, 12:27:47 PM »

Nope.. Never have applied for a gun. However, I would have no problem getting an arsenal if I desired one.  May need one with all these ignorant and stupid Muslims wishing me dead as a means to getting to their heaven.   :o

Why do I need guns? All I need to do is let the neighborhood know that pork entrails are found throughout my property..   A few signs on the property would probably be enough.

Works like superman's Kryptonite against those nut bags.  Perhaps I need to invite some 24-7 Pork BBQ place in the neighborhood. lol

Background check?  I am just looking for a reward for profiling you as a Muslim terrorist sympathizer?   Think I will start corresponding with some people in Boston on how to get you on the list!!  :D jk

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
« #5674 : September 13, 2013, 12:50:19 PM »

Nope.. Never have applied for a gun. However, I would have no problem getting an arsenal if I desired one.  May need one with all these ignorant and stupid Muslims wishing me dead as a means to getting to their heaven.   :o

Why do I need guns?

to reduce the chances that you will get sexually assaulted? wasnt that the point of your post?

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

« #5675 : September 13, 2013, 02:09:36 PM »

"All I need to do is let the neighborhood know that pork entrails are found throughout my property."

What a pleasant bouquet you must enjoy.

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

« #5676 : September 13, 2013, 02:58:17 PM »

From MUSLIMHOMES.COM

And here we see a lovely two story early colonial with guest house and landscaping. Heavily marked down due to all the pork entrails rotting in yard.

Call your Coldwell Banker today, and move in tomorrow!
« : September 13, 2013, 03:01:59 PM Von Mises »

Cyrus

Hall of Famer

« #5677 : September 13, 2013, 03:34:25 PM »

Long lost poster Bucfucious back in the forum and touting The Handyman special.

Cyrus

Hall of Famer

« #5678 : September 13, 2013, 04:20:53 PM »

Florida police chief: George Zimmerman is ‘a Sandy Hook waiting to happen’

A series of indiscreet emails by a Florida police chief has revealed his belief that Trayvon Martin’s killer George Zimmerman is a volatile character who is “a Sandy Hook waiting to happen”.

Steve Bracknell is the chief of the Lake Mary police department, which is investigating Zimmerman, 29, for allegedly threatening his estranged wife, Shellie, and his father-in-law with a gun on Monday.
In an email exchange with a Lake Mary resident critical of the department’s initial decision not to arrest or charge Zimmerman, Bracknell appears to agree with the writer’s description of Zimmerman, acquitted in July of murdering Martin, an unarmed black teenager, as “a ticking time bomb”.

“Zimmerman is a Sandy Hook, Aurora waiting to happen,” the resident, Santiago Rodriguez, told Bracknell in his first email, seeking an explanation for why Lake Mary officers did not charge Zimmerman.
“Your reference to Sandy Hook … I agree,” Bracknell replied.

At the end of a follow-up email urging Bracknell not to “give up” on the investigation, Rodriguez wrote: “Sooner or later another mother and father is going to be on CNN lashing out against the system due to this man snapping.”

Bracknell replied: “As for your final thoughts, again, on a personal note, I agree.”

Neither the police chief, nor his department’s spokesman, Zach Hudson, responded to a request from the Guardian for comment Friday, but the political blog ThinkProgress, which published the email exchange on Thursday night, said Bracknell confirmed the messages were authentic.

It followed an off-the-cuff comment Bracknell made to a reporter from Los Angeles on Monday in response to the massive media interest in the confrontation between George and Shellie Zimmerman at her father’s house in Lake Mary.

“Man, it would be fantastic if you had an apartment out there [in California] for George Zimmerman. This guy is killing me,” he said.

And in one of the emails to Rodriguez, he insists: “Rest assured, the last thing on planet earth I want is any relationship with the Zimmermans. Period.”

Police said on Wednesday that no decision would be made for many weeks if Zimmerman should face charges over the incident, in which Shellie Zimmerman called 911 to report he was threatening her and her father with a gun.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/09/13/florida-police-chief-george-zimmerman-is-a-sandy-hook-waiting-to-happen/

-------------

"Bang the link" below and read the email. Chief Bracknell's response is interesting. Humorous even.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/167674421/Zimmerman-Lake-Mary-Emails

Runole

Hall of Famer
« #5679 : September 13, 2013, 04:58:12 PM »

Why do I need guns?

to reduce the chances that you will get sexually assaulted? wasnt that the point of your post?

Wrong gender!   OH wait! :o is that another thing I have to worry about with you? :o  Not that is anything wrong with that!   Not interested!  Crazy fag Muslims! 

Runole

Hall of Famer
« #5680 : September 13, 2013, 05:01:45 PM »

"All I need to do is let the neighborhood know that pork entrails are found throughout my property."

What a pleasant bouquet you must enjoy.

Yeh you are probably right I will just let everyone know I Poured hot lard in secret spots all over the yard.   That will do the trick..   Hey nothing better than a piece of bacon or pulled pork sandwich!   Just don't invite Vin to partake.  Deathly afraid of the meat..  Weird!  but hey most are that feel that way.

deadzone

Hall of Famer

« #5681 : September 14, 2013, 10:19:48 AM »

At some point this thread must end........

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

« #5682 : September 14, 2013, 11:02:44 AM »

Im all for keeping a gun out of Nutty McNutterson's hands.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

deadzone

Hall of Famer

« #5683 : September 14, 2013, 11:16:07 AM »

It's the end of the world..........

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

« #5684 : September 15, 2013, 03:42:16 AM »

Florida police chief: George Zimmerman is ‘a Sandy Hook waiting to happen’

A series of indiscreet emails by a Florida police chief has revealed his belief that Trayvon Martin’s killer George Zimmerman is a volatile character who is “a Sandy Hook waiting to happen”.

Steve Bracknell is the chief of the Lake Mary police department, which is investigating Zimmerman, 29, for allegedly threatening his estranged wife, Shellie, and his father-in-law with a gun on Monday.
In an email exchange with a Lake Mary resident critical of the department’s initial decision not to arrest or charge Zimmerman, Bracknell appears to agree with the writer’s description of Zimmerman, acquitted in July of murdering Martin, an unarmed black teenager, as “a ticking time bomb”.

“Zimmerman is a Sandy Hook, Aurora waiting to happen,” the resident, Santiago Rodriguez, told Bracknell in his first email, seeking an explanation for why Lake Mary officers did not charge Zimmerman.
“Your reference to Sandy Hook … I agree,” Bracknell replied.

At the end of a follow-up email urging Bracknell not to “give up” on the investigation, Rodriguez wrote: “Sooner or later another mother and father is going to be on CNN lashing out against the system due to this man snapping.”

Bracknell replied: “As for your final thoughts, again, on a personal note, I agree.”

Neither the police chief, nor his department’s spokesman, Zach Hudson, responded to a request from the Guardian for comment Friday, but the political blog ThinkProgress, which published the email exchange on Thursday night, said Bracknell confirmed the messages were authentic.

It followed an off-the-cuff comment Bracknell made to a reporter from Los Angeles on Monday in response to the massive media interest in the confrontation between George and Shellie Zimmerman at her father’s house in Lake Mary.

“Man, it would be fantastic if you had an apartment out there [in California] for George Zimmerman. This guy is killing me,” he said.

And in one of the emails to Rodriguez, he insists: “Rest assured, the last thing on planet earth I want is any relationship with the Zimmermans. Period.”

Police said on Wednesday that no decision would be made for many weeks if Zimmerman should face charges over the incident, in which Shellie Zimmerman called 911 to report he was threatening her and her father with a gun.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/09/13/florida-police-chief-george-zimmerman-is-a-sandy-hook-waiting-to-happen/

-------------

"Bang the link" below and read the email. Chief Bracknell's response is interesting. Humorous even.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/167674421/Zimmerman-Lake-Mary-Emails

Just another conspiracy against Zimmy. The guy's a hero for crying out loud. He saved an entire neighborhood of people from having to taste the rainbow.

Funny thing is, you posted this on Friday and got no response, yet if a news story broke tomorrow that George Zimmerman saved a cat that was stuck in a tree there would be a new thread dedicated to it, and about ten faithful posters +1'ing each other about what a swell guy that Zimmy is and demanding an apology from Al Sharpton. Reality is sometimes stranger than fiction.
« : September 15, 2013, 03:57:43 AM CBWx2 »

Page: 1 ... 377 378 379 380 381 ... 399
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Trayvon Martin controversy « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools