Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Trayvon Martin controversy « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 380 381 382 383 384 ... 399

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#5715 : November 22, 2013, 03:46:45 PM

Lmao

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

spartan

Hall of Famer
#5716 : November 22, 2013, 04:19:39 PM

This thread is 381 pages long. 350 of people spitting at each other and 30 discussing the issue at hand.

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#5717 : November 22, 2013, 06:44:15 PM

Revis and Butt-head

Pro Bowler
#5718 : November 23, 2013, 12:42:27 PM

George Zimmerman may be an **CENSORED**, but there still wasn't enough evidence to convict him of murder.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#5719 : December 09, 2013, 08:40:25 PM

http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/09/justice/george-zimmerman-girlfriend/index.html?hpt=hp_c2

In a court document obtained by CNN Monday, Samantha Scheibe says she wants a no-contact provision against Zimmerman lifted so the couple can "talk and be together."
"I am not afraid of George in any manner and I want to be with him," she says.

lol

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#5720 : December 10, 2013, 01:10:23 AM

Statements like Scheibe's are all too common in domestic violence cases, legal analysts said.

"Unfortunately, we see this every day," HLN contributor Jon Lieberman told CNN's sister network. "Victims get scared and they don't want to go forward."

Wendy Murphy, a former prosecutor, told HLN she doesn't believe a judge should allow the couple to have contact.

"The reason a no-contact order is not under a victim's control is because it's a decision of the court to protect the integrity of the prosecution," she said. "This is the government's case. It's not her case."

lol

What a complete and utterly shameless buffoon you are.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#5721 : December 10, 2013, 07:22:39 AM

Statements like Scheibe's are all too common in domestic violence cases, legal analysts said.

"Unfortunately, we see this every day," HLN contributor Jon Lieberman told CNN's sister network. "Victims get scared and they don't want to go forward."

Wendy Murphy, a former prosecutor, told HLN she doesn't believe a judge should allow the couple to have contact.

"The reason a no-contact order is not under a victim's control is because it's a decision of the court to protect the integrity of the prosecution," she said. "This is the government's case. It's not her case."

lol

LOL . . .  O-M-G . . .  the irony.

often hints of truth in what people say . . . there's a divorce:

""I stood by my husband through everything and I kind of feel like he left me with a bunch of broken glass that I'm supposed to now assemble and make a life. ... It's just heartbreaking," Shellie said.

"I have a selfish husband. And I think George is all about George," she said."

Money is wonderful thing ;-)

This guy sure does have to defend himself by way of firearm an awful lot. From his wife, her dad, Skittles wielding teenagers. One might conclude from this that Zimmy has a temper and a propensity for escalating conflicts. Others, however, as unbiased as they are, might simply continue to blame everyone else in Zimmy's life for Zimmy constantly finding himself in these situations except for Zimmy himself.

maybe she was just mad because he called her a c-o-o-n . . . .  CBW, can you listen to the NBC audio for us?

ROFLMAO

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#5722 : December 10, 2013, 07:26:31 AM

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#5723 : December 10, 2013, 09:36:59 AM

Those analysts should talk to her and tell her that she might think she wants to talk to her husband and be with him, but she's actually scared. She shouldn't try to think for herself, the analysts and CBW are here to tell her how she feels.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#5724 : December 10, 2013, 10:39:26 AM

the analysts and CBW are here to tell her how she feels.

lol. exactly

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#5725 : December 10, 2013, 10:47:51 AM

http://www.scienceofrelationships.com/home/2011/8/5/why-do-victims-return-to-abusive-relationships.html

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#5726 : December 10, 2013, 10:53:46 AM

http://tbo.com/news/crime/california-police-husband-killed-brandon-woman-20131209/

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#5727 : December 11, 2013, 09:34:19 AM

lol

""I stood by my husband through everything and I kind of feel like he left me with a bunch of broken glass that I'm supposed to now assemble and make a life. ... It's just heartbreaking," Shellie said.

This guy sure does have to defend himself by way of firearm an awful lot. From his wife, her dad, Skittles wielding teenagers. One might conclude from this that Zimmy has a temper and a propensity for escalating conflicts. Others, however, as unbiased as they are, might simply continue to blame everyone else in Zimmy's life for Zimmy constantly finding himself in these situations except for Zimmy himself.

maybe she was just mad because he called her a c-o-o-n . . . .  CBW, can you listen to the NBC audio for us?

ROFLMAO

How many domestic violence charges have you had filed on you, Vince? Personally, I've had zero. I've had relationships that ended well, some that didn't end so well, but zero domestic violence charges. This makes number three for your hero Zimmy. But you're right. All three just made it up. It could happen to anybody...three times. Not Zimmy's fault. Good guy. Stand up guy. American hero.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#5728 : December 11, 2013, 02:50:21 PM

lol

ROFLMAO

How many domestic violence charges have you had filed on you, Vince? Personally, I've had zero. I've had relationships that ended well, some that didn't end so well, but zero domestic violence charges. This makes number three for your hero Zimmy. But you're right. All three just made it up. It could happen to anybody...three times. Not Zimmy's fault. Good guy. Stand up guy. American hero.

You have to have charges filed AGAINST you to understand the participants are not generally reliable in their accusations against each other because they have a motive?  huh?

I have never said he was a good guy or a hero. In fact, he's probably the opposite, but that doesn't make him guilty of murder

Now, let's turn to what I HAVE said. 

What I HAVE said is you are an IDIOT because you convicted the guy before the facts were out based on what you think about his personality/character. You are an IDIOT because you started your analysis with your own view of his character and then conformed the facts to fit that view and then when you turned out to be DEAD wrong several times and then when a jury disagreed . . . . you still never held your self accountable even though you made more demonstrably false posts in this thread than I can count.

lol, hope that is clear.  ;)

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#5729 : December 11, 2013, 03:28:46 PM

CBW had Z convicted while he was still a white dude.
Page: 1 ... 380 381 382 383 384 ... 399
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Trayvon Martin controversy « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools