Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Trayvon Martin controversy « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 381 382 383 384 385 ... 399

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#5730 : December 11, 2013, 03:40:36 PM

CBW had Z convicted while he was still a white dude.

LOL

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#5731 : December 11, 2013, 05:36:15 PM

Statements like Scheibe's are all too common in domestic violence cases, legal analysts said.

"Unfortunately, we see this every day," HLN contributor Jon Lieberman told CNN's sister network. "Victims get scared and they don't want to go forward."

Wendy Murphy, a former prosecutor, told HLN she doesn't believe a judge should allow the couple to have contact.

"The reason a no-contact order is not under a victim's control is because it's a decision of the court to protect the integrity of the prosecution," she said. "This is the government's case. It's not her case."

lol

What a complete and utterly shameless buffoon you are.

LOL . . .  O-M-G . . .  the irony.

often hints of truth in what people say . . . there's a divorce:

""I stood by my husband through everything and I kind of feel like he left me with a bunch of broken glass that I'm supposed to now assemble and make a life. ... It's just heartbreaking," Shellie said.

"I have a selfish husband. And I think George is all about George," she said."

Money is wonderful thing ;-)

This guy sure does have to defend himself by way of firearm an awful lot. From his wife, her dad, Skittles wielding teenagers. One might conclude from this that Zimmy has a temper and a propensity for escalating conflicts. Others, however, as unbiased as they are, might simply continue to blame everyone else in Zimmy's life for Zimmy constantly finding himself in these situations except for Zimmy himself.

maybe she was just mad because he called her a c-o-o-n . . . .  CBW, can you listen to the NBC audio for us?

ROFLMAO

How many domestic violence charges have you had filed on you, Vince? Personally, I've had zero. I've had relationships that ended well, some that didn't end so well, but zero domestic violence charges. This makes number three for your hero Zimmy. But you're right. All three just made it up. It could happen to anybody...three times. Not Zimmy's fault. Good guy. Stand up guy. American hero.

You have to have charges filed AGAINST you to understand the participants are not generally reliable in their accusations against each other because they have a motive?  huh?

I have never said he was a good guy or a hero. In fact, he's probably the opposite, but that doesn't make him guilty of murder

Now, let's turn to what I HAVE said. 

What I HAVE said is you are an IDIOT because you convicted the guy before the facts were out based on what you think about his personality/character. You are an IDIOT because you started your analysis with your own view of his character and then conformed the facts to fit that view and then when you turned out to be DEAD wrong several times and then when a jury disagreed . . . . you still never held your self accountable even though you made more demonstrably false posts in this thread than I can count.

lol, hope that is clear.  ;)

What's clear is that you posted a link to a story of her calling for the charges to be dropped and posted "lol" under it, I can only assume to suggest that this was "all ado about nothing". The ignorant fool that you are, you probably didn't realize that this happens all the time in domestic violence situations, even if the guy being charged is an unhinged moron with anger issues and a gun fetish. Zimmy has now had three different women calling the cops on him for domestic issues. Only a complete and utter nitwit like you would look at that article and suggest that it means that he's innocent, counselor.

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#5732 : December 11, 2013, 08:40:49 PM

If Trayvon was a woman in a relationship with George, your argument might have some merit. And though you are loathe to admit it "if he's been charged in a domestic dispute, he must be guilty of murder" is what your argument has been reduced to.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#5733 : December 12, 2013, 08:14:27 AM

Statements like Scheibe's are all too common in domestic violence cases, legal analysts said.

"Unfortunately, we see this every day," HLN contributor Jon Lieberman told CNN's sister network. "Victims get scared and they don't want to go forward."

Wendy Murphy, a former prosecutor, told HLN she doesn't believe a judge should allow the couple to have contact.

"The reason a no-contact order is not under a victim's control is because it's a decision of the court to protect the integrity of the prosecution," she said. "This is the government's case. It's not her case."

lol

What a complete and utterly shameless buffoon you are.

LOL . . .  O-M-G . . .  the irony.

often hints of truth in what people say . . . there's a divorce:

""I stood by my husband through everything and I kind of feel like he left me with a bunch of broken glass that I'm supposed to now assemble and make a life. ... It's just heartbreaking," Shellie said.

"I have a selfish husband. And I think George is all about George," she said."

Money is wonderful thing ;-)

This guy sure does have to defend himself by way of firearm an awful lot. From his wife, her dad, Skittles wielding teenagers. One might conclude from this that Zimmy has a temper and a propensity for escalating conflicts. Others, however, as unbiased as they are, might simply continue to blame everyone else in Zimmy's life for Zimmy constantly finding himself in these situations except for Zimmy himself.

maybe she was just mad because he called her a c-o-o-n . . . .  CBW, can you listen to the NBC audio for us?

ROFLMAO

How many domestic violence charges have you had filed on you, Vince? Personally, I've had zero. I've had relationships that ended well, some that didn't end so well, but zero domestic violence charges. This makes number three for your hero Zimmy. But you're right. All three just made it up. It could happen to anybody...three times. Not Zimmy's fault. Good guy. Stand up guy. American hero.

You have to have charges filed AGAINST you to understand the participants are not generally reliable in their accusations against each other because they have a motive?  huh?

I have never said he was a good guy or a hero. In fact, he's probably the opposite, but that doesn't make him guilty of murder

Now, let's turn to what I HAVE said. 

What I HAVE said is you are an IDIOT because you convicted the guy before the facts were out based on what you think about his personality/character. You are an IDIOT because you started your analysis with your own view of his character and then conformed the facts to fit that view and then when you turned out to be DEAD wrong several times and then when a jury disagreed . . . . you still never held your self accountable even though you made more demonstrably false posts in this thread than I can count.

lol, hope that is clear.  ;)

What's clear is that you posted a link to a story of her calling for the charges to be dropped and posted "lol" under it, I can only assume to suggest that this was "all ado about nothing". The ignorant fool that you are, you probably didn't realize that this happens all the time in domestic violence situations, even if the guy being charged is an unhinged moron with anger issues and a gun fetish. Zimmy has now had three different women calling the cops on him for domestic issues. Only a complete and utter nitwit like you would look at that article and suggest that it means that he's innocent, counselor.

Lol, you did not address what I actually HAVE said and continued your nonsense . . . I am shocked . . . . truth hurts for you CBW and your painful truth is all over this board.  Your ego is as fragile a Tiffany egg

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#5734 : December 12, 2013, 08:17:44 AM

If Trayvon was a woman in a relationship with George, your argument might have some merit. And though you are loathe to admit it "if he's been charged in a domestic dispute, he must be guilty of murder" is what your argument has been reduced to.

+1

and if you look way back at the beginning of this thread CBW convicted the guy with this simple formula "racist + black kid= murder" . .  . the story line sold on NBC . . . who doctored a 911 call and led CBW to make the now infamous "c-o-o-n" comment and the "I am an expert and I declare his head is not injured" comment . . . . lmao

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#5735 : December 12, 2013, 08:42:37 AM

Oh the buffoonery of the Comrade.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#5736 : December 12, 2013, 09:07:43 AM

I haven't made an argument. I've simply pointed out that Zimmerman is an unhinged moron with anger issues and a gun fetish who domestically abuses women. Go back to talking about bugs. At least you are good at that.
: December 12, 2013, 09:11:27 AM CBWx2

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#5737 : December 12, 2013, 09:10:56 AM

Lol, you did not address what I actually HAVE said and continued your nonsense . . . I am shocked . . . . truth hurts for you CBW and your painful truth is all over this board.  Your ego is as fragile a Tiffany egg

I did address what you HAVE said. You posted a link to a story about Zimmerman's girlfriend asking for the charges to be dropped and typed "lol" under it, and I addressed that. All this other BS you are spewing is the sleazy, slimy sheister talk to avoid owning up to your stupidity. Now go ahead and post something else, and then deny that you ever posted it on the very next page.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#5738 : December 12, 2013, 09:12:58 AM

I haven't made an argument. I've simply pointed out that Zimmerman is an unhinged moron with anger issues and a gun fetish who used the word c-o-o-n and clearly had no head injury

Fixed it

Oh ... and CBW .... You are a bug. 
: December 12, 2013, 09:14:39 AM VinBucFan

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#5739 : December 12, 2013, 09:19:53 AM

Oh ... and CBW .... You are a bug.

:'(

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#5740 : December 12, 2013, 09:24:10 AM

CBWx2
 "I haven't made an argument."

Agreed. Hell of an effort, though.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#5741 : December 12, 2013, 09:32:06 AM

I did address what you HAVE said. You posted a link to a story about Zimmerman's girlfriend asking for the charges to be dropped and typed "lol" under it, and I addressed that. All this other BS you are spewing is the sleazy, slimy sheister talk to avoid owning up to your stupidity. Now go ahead and post something else, and then deny that you ever posted it on the very next page.

Tiffany egg ego. CBW the Great can't admit he was wrong. Lol.

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

#5742 : June 30, 2014, 01:08:28 PM

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/06/30/george-zimmerman-trayvon-martin-nbc-news/11759123/

Zimmerman gets nothing for murder.

DonkeyHunter

Hall of Famer
#5743 : June 30, 2014, 01:25:14 PM

Zimmerman murdered someone?

Escobar06

Hall of Famer

#5744 : June 30, 2014, 01:56:02 PM

I'm not a fan of lawsuits in general, but how can the judge make that ruling? They intentionally edited the tape to manipulate public opinion.
Page: 1 ... 381 382 383 384 385 ... 399
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Trayvon Martin controversy « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools