Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: With blood in water, Bucs must strike « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#15 : March 23, 2012, 12:34:46 AM

Blount behind our Oline is good to me. It's his backup that worries me...

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#16 : March 23, 2012, 12:44:49 AM

Blount behind our Oline is good to me. It's his backup that worries me...

Madu looked ok last season, could be a lot better this year.  Good pedigree on the kid, he is BFF's with Demarco Murray of the Cowgirls. They were college team mates.

And the Bucs most likely add a RB or two to compete.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

gone

Hall of Famer
#17 : March 23, 2012, 01:10:10 AM

Fennelly writes like a fifth grader.  Was this supposed to be witty?

That is his sense of humor, its a little quirky.

Quirky and retarded are not synonymous.  His writing is retarded.  Outside of Justin, there isn't a single member of the Tampa sports media worth anything more than the paper I wipe my butt with.  Worst coverage in the nation. 

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#18 : March 23, 2012, 01:13:05 AM

Fennelly writes like a fifth grader.  Was this supposed to be witty?

That is his sense of humor, its a little quirky.

Quirky and retarded are not synonymous.  His writing is retarded.  Outside of Justin, there isn't a single member of the Tampa sports media worth anything more than the paper I wipe my butt with.  Worst coverage in the nation.

C'Mon Man.....Yasinkas is money !      [j/k]

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: With blood in water, Bucs must strike « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools