Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: With every day that passes, Curtis Lofton’s price drops « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

champkind

Hall of Famer

« #15 : March 23, 2012, 10:55:27 AM »

Or just use the character map in Windows. Easiest way to select any character without knowing the 'alt' keystrokes.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
« #16 : March 23, 2012, 10:58:30 AM »

Accent marks are for Falcon fans.

champkind

Hall of Famer

« #17 : March 23, 2012, 11:01:16 AM »

Accent marks are for Falcon fans.
ì ŕéśéńť ťĥāť ŕémáŕķ

BucNY

Hall of Famer

« #18 : March 23, 2012, 11:41:35 AM »

When we signed Re-signed Quincy Black before last year I was surprised by how much money we gave him. After his terrible season this year and some other much better players signing for less I'm really surprised by how much we gave him.

I don't know if he would even get signed to a one year deal if he was a free agent this year.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

notabucsfan

Hall of Famer

« #19 : March 23, 2012, 11:50:09 AM »

At this point I wouldn't get Lofton more than 6 million a year. Dude has done nothing but hurt himself.

SpeedInSpaceBucs!

Hall of Famer

« #20 : March 23, 2012, 12:04:14 PM »

Touché, here is my resumé... IT WORKS! Thanks guys!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #21 : March 23, 2012, 12:09:35 PM »

When we signed Re-signed Quincy Black before last year I was surprised by how much money we gave him. After his terrible season this year and some other much better players signing for less I'm really surprised by how much we gave him.

I don't know if he would even get signed to a one year deal if he was a free agent this year.
Just a bodybuilder. That's all Quincy is. Stiff, slow, terrible instincts, awful pursuit angles, not a playmaker, gets washed like laundry...am I missing anything?  Oh yeah, all that info was there BEFORE Quince signed that absurd deal. I am more confused as to what Mr. Dominik saw in game film to provoke such an outrageous deal...same with MC80...Dom really has no ability to read a football player. He is an awful evaluator.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

« #22 : March 23, 2012, 12:26:01 PM »

you'd think that Black would have some instincts ...   

he played Lobo at NM...    you got to do something right to be successful at that position - apparently it doesn't translate well to the NFL I guess...   *sigh*

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

« #23 : March 23, 2012, 01:04:49 PM »

Pretty sure that Lofton is just waiting for Barrett Ruud to set the bar... $12 million/ year..... then Lofton knows where to aim!

:P ;D

geetech84

Starter

« #24 : March 23, 2012, 01:07:15 PM »

Just a bodybuilder. That's all Quincy is. Stiff, slow, terrible instincts, awful pursuit angles, not a playmaker, gets washed like laundry...am I missing anything?  Oh yeah, all that info was there BEFORE Quince signed that absurd deal. I am more confused as to what Mr. Dominik saw in game film to provoke such an outrageous deal...same with MC80...Dom really has no ability to read a football player. He is an awful evaluator.

You have to put a little blame on Raheem Morris too..Because Morris wanted MC80 back, and Morris really wanted Q.Black back. thinking he was a beast in waiting.. and Black was in Morris vision, what he wanted his defense to be..Blame Dom for listening to Morris on that one, and giving him so much money..

Maybe Dom thought Lions or Bears wanted him, because they do go after our FAs. And I believe the Lions was looking for LBers too..so who really knows why Dom,gave Q.Black so much..All I know is Morris really wanted him back over Rudd..."and no I'm not saying we should of kept Rudd or bring him back"

You hit on some and you miss on some, it happens all over the league..coaches, owners, GM, believing they have the next star, but what's wrong with the NFL, players want money, n when they get it, some of the players , just don't care anymore about the game, like the players back then did.

mgchat76

Pro Bowler
« #25 : March 23, 2012, 01:10:00 PM »

At least we only have one more year of the QB experiment, then we can cut him loose with no cap penalties.

geetech84

Starter

« #26 : March 23, 2012, 01:12:15 PM »

At least we only have one more year of the QB experiment, then we can cut him loose with no cap penalties.

Yes sir! That will free up some money for us too!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #27 : March 23, 2012, 01:12:40 PM »

There is no experiment. It has been tested and tried. Fact is, he isn't getting more agile or growing instincts. He just...sucks real bad. Dom thought he looked beefy, and wanted a team of tough looking dudes. Not dudes who can ball. Only reason I can think of.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

« #28 : March 23, 2012, 01:15:41 PM »

I think Lofton ends up playing for Atlanta this year on a one year deal, plays balls to the wall, and tries free agency again next year.

Ruud's strategy?
LOL!

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

bucfan26

Pro Bowler
« #29 : March 23, 2012, 01:51:38 PM »

Quincy Black's contract makes me wanna vomit. He sucks.
  Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: With every day that passes, Curtis Lofton’s price drops « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools