Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Nike jerseys « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 16

Signed

Starter

#15 : March 23, 2012, 05:21:49 PM

Nah like I said...they are more modern and futuristic looking. Every team in the leagues jerseys will be. But overall there isn't much of a change to them in design or the logo as far as the Bucs go. So just picture our jersey from last year in a tight, sleek college-like fit with a little new detail incorporating Flywire technology around the collar. They're definitely going to look awesome, just not the huge change in jersey design or team colors that some of you were expecting. He didn't say anything about our helmets in particular but he noted that Nike works with a different company than Reebok to produce them and a lot of teams helmets will look different. He mentioned seeing a concept of the Ravens getting a matte black helmet. Doesn't know if it's going to officially go through, or maybe if it's an alternate...but he saw pictures of it.

Like this? Not sure if this is using 'Flywire technology' or not.

The Franchi5e

Pro Bowler

#16 : March 23, 2012, 05:29:58 PM

Exactly like that. Around the collar is Flywire.

wampuscatiam

Second String

#17 : March 23, 2012, 05:30:30 PM

I think our uniforms are top two or three in the league.  And to follow that up, a lot of the stuff I've seen nike do for new uniforms are terrible.......
What have you seen?

If you are talking about those uniforms that was "leaked" on the internet in 2010.. those are fake.

I'm talking about the college stuff.  Maryland has hands down the ugliest uniforms I have ever seen and some of the canes stuff were pretty bad.  Oregon has had some nice uni's but they are about the only ones that come to mind.

The Franchi5e

Pro Bowler

#18 : March 23, 2012, 05:57:30 PM

Marylands jerseys are made by under armour...

ARich80

Second String

#19 : March 23, 2012, 07:08:25 PM

I would like to finally see a black alternate jersey make its way onto the field

J-Train

Pro Bowler

#20 : March 23, 2012, 07:13:59 PM

I would like to finally see a black alternate jersey make its way onto the field

Black would be too hot in Tampa. Maybe as an away alternate?

Thanks for the sig Java!

ARich80

Second String

#21 : March 23, 2012, 07:16:35 PM

Black would be too hot in Tampa. Maybe as an away alternate?

Ya. An away alternate or a home game or 2 in December.

buchead

Hall of Famer

#22 : March 23, 2012, 07:38:23 PM

I'm okay with that.  It could use a slight improvement to give it a more modern appeal.
Exactly. Like the rams did going from the old school blue and yellow to fake blue and golf. Not whole sale changes.just slight futuristic alterations. I think GB NYG and Pitts would look good with similar upgrades.

Snook

Hall of Famer

#23 : March 23, 2012, 08:46:03 PM

Just talked with a Nike rep that's seen all of the new NFL jerseys. The Panthers, Seahawks and Cowboys are getting completely new uniforms. Cowboys may be getting a black alternate. He also said that the new Ravens jerseys are awesome looking. As for the Bucs he said he didn't notice any changes at all really, just like most teams the jersey is sleeker and contains the Flywire technology making them like the Oregon fit. Sucks cause I was actually hoping for a big change. Oh and the Broncos will wear their orange jerseys for home, blue as the alternate and white for away.

I call BS.  I seriously doubt the Cowboys are getting new unis. 

The Franchi5e

Pro Bowler

#24 : March 23, 2012, 08:50:27 PM

They are. All of the draft day hats were leaked except the Seahawks, Panthers and Cowboys because those are the three gettin completely new uniforms. Jerry Jones is good friends with Phil Knight. The Cowboys will also be getting a black on black on black uniform for Nike Pro Combat. Not sure if they're the only ones getting one, but they for sure are.

mdbuc

Second String
#25 : March 24, 2012, 02:59:36 AM

I think our uniforms are top two or three in the league.  And to follow that up, a lot of the stuff I've seen nike do for new uniforms are terrible.......
What have you seen?

If you are talking about those uniforms that was "leaked" on the internet in 2010.. those are fake.

I'm talking about the college stuff.  Maryland has hands down the ugliest uniforms I have ever seen and some of the canes stuff were pretty bad.  Oregon has had some nice uni's but they are about the only ones that come to mind.

I don't post too often, but definitely have to stick up for my university's jerseys. It could be one of those things that only a guy from the state could love, but they are awesome (and so is our state flag).

\"So a man who didn\'t spend enough money walked into a room beside a man who didn\'t find enough players, and together they tried to explain the firing of the man who didn\'t win enough games\"  ---Gary Shelton

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#26 : March 24, 2012, 09:33:55 AM

~Those Maryland jerseys are awesome.~

People who don't like those are probably fond(le) of Penn St.'s boring duds...

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#27 : March 24, 2012, 09:47:04 AM

Home                                Away                             Alternate

: March 24, 2012, 10:42:23 AM JDouble

The Franchi5e

Pro Bowler

#28 : March 24, 2012, 10:17:10 AM

Are those it or did you make that photoshop?

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#29 : March 24, 2012, 10:22:26 AM

I'll never tell!

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 16
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Nike jerseys « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools