Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Nike jerseys « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 14 15 16

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#225 : April 04, 2012, 05:32:29 AM

What did you expect? They looked the same with Reebok too.

buccaneer4ever

Hall of Famer

#226 : April 04, 2012, 05:44:43 AM

I was being sarcastic. I don't think they look the same, in fact, I think the changes brought by Nike, even though they are minor, help us differentiate even more.

sidetrack

Practice Squad

#227 : April 04, 2012, 06:22:04 AM

They look exactly the same to me except now we added a gay looking dracula collar...

Yeah, the new dracula collar sucks. Pun only slightly intended. Nobody has really mentioned the gay looking red shoes. I hope they aren't really going to wear those at game time.

BerubesBucs

Hall of Famer

#228 : April 04, 2012, 06:25:42 AM

They look exactly the same to me except now we added a gay looking dracula collar...

Yeah, the new dracula collar sucks. Pun only slightly intended. Nobody has really mentioned the gay looking red shoes. I hope they aren't really going to wear those at game time.
strong first post.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#229 : April 04, 2012, 07:35:44 AM

The best way to differentiate from the Falcons would be to lose the black all together . Our colors should be Red , pewter , and orange. Why do we even need that black ?? Not a fan of having black in the uni's.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

dean youngblood

Starter

#230 : April 04, 2012, 02:14:04 PM

You are a **CENSORED**ing idiot if you can't tell us apart from the Falcons....sorry.  We have the colors red, black, and white in common. That's it. Uniforms are totally different and have always been. I hope we don't play Arizona when they wear white pants, or Houston when they wear red jerseys....God forbid we play the 49ers.

Signed

Starter

#231 : April 04, 2012, 07:07:05 PM

Anyone know what phrase the Bucs have inside their jersey collar, or a site with list of all teams that have something there?

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#232 : April 04, 2012, 07:08:50 PM

Anyone know what phrase the Bucs have inside their jersey collar, or a site with list of all teams that have something there?
I've only seen the Panthers with a phrase on the collar

Page: 1 ... 14 15 16
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Nike jerseys « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools