Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The worst defense in the 35 year history of the franchise...and... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 7

traew01

Pro Bowler

: March 25, 2012, 04:01:47 AM

The Bucs have decided to roll into 2012 by adding a single player - Eric Wright - and whatever rookies they can draft to make the defense even younger.

Ladies and gentlemen - I give you Mr. Mark Dominik.

Bravo Mark.

It's going to be a LONG LONG SEASON.

GIJoeWasThere

Hall of Famer

#1 : March 25, 2012, 04:03:48 AM

The Bucs have decided to roll into 2012 by adding a single player - Eric Wright - and whatever rookies they can draft to make the defense even younger.

Bravo Mark.

Yes because the offseason is over and the new defensive staff has had 6 months to work with the defense.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#2 : March 25, 2012, 04:52:49 AM

*FACEPALM* Ohoho god, the idiocy of this thread...

LOFTON NEVER WANTED TO BE A BUC! He's a greedy, self-absorbed Keshawn of a player. Would you go to the Saints for ANYTHING but money? We didn't need him THAT bad. Not bad enough to give into his outrageous demands.

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#3 : March 25, 2012, 05:29:48 AM

2011 was probably the worst coached team in franchise history, and also the youngest, but light years away from the worst in terms of talent and potential. By now Schiano and his staff have a better handle on where their priorities should be in personnel needs.There will be an even clearer picture when they see what needs can be filled in the draft. There are better options that will become available over the next five months.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#4 : March 25, 2012, 07:13:24 AM

Bravo Mark.

Dude, relax.

We have V-Jax, Nicks and Sean Payton is suspended.

NFC South is ours in 2012.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#5 : March 25, 2012, 07:40:40 AM

2011 was probably the worst coached team in franchise history

I said that all year in 2011 and all you did was attack me for it, defending Raheem every time.   Now you are agreeing with me?    You may want to see a psychiatrist.    You seem to have multiple personalities.

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#6 : March 25, 2012, 07:55:43 AM

2011 was probably the worst coached team in franchise history

I said that all year in 2011 and all you did was attack me for it, defending Raheem every time.   Now you are agreeing with me?    You may want to see a psychiatrist.    You seem to have multiple personalities.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#7 : March 25, 2012, 08:05:38 AM

If you think I have multiple personalities, you don't even read my posts.   I remain very consistent.   

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#8 : March 25, 2012, 08:14:37 AM

If you think I have multiple personalities, you don't even read my posts.   I remain very consistent.   

There was a spell.....maybe when you were off your meds........ when you would carry on a conversation with yourself under different screen names........you may try denying it or maybe you were too loopy at the time that you don't genuinely recall.........does the name WelshBuc ring a bell?

graypilgrim

Starter

#9 : March 25, 2012, 08:18:55 AM

Bravo Mark.

Yeah, and if they had signed a bunch of defensive stars, you would be among those criticizing that the "young offense" was going to be in trouble and " It's going to be a LONG LONG SEASON." Get a grip man, there is only so much that can be done in FA. Will you ever be happy?

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#10 : March 25, 2012, 08:19:55 AM

*FACEPALM* Ohoho god, the idiocy of this thread...

LOFTON NEVER WANTED TO BE A BUC! He's a greedy, self-absorbed Keshawn of a player. Would you go to the Saints for ANYTHING but money? We didn't need him THAT bad. Not bad enough to give into his outrageous demands.

A- Freakin -men . They can have him .

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

graypilgrim

Starter

#11 : March 25, 2012, 08:20:46 AM

Bravo Mark.

Dude, relax.

I doubt it is a given but I think our chances are much better, much better. It will be a fun year to watch the team.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#12 : March 25, 2012, 08:23:50 AM

There was a spell.....maybe when you were off your meds........ when you would carry on a conversation with yourself under different screen names........you may try denying it or maybe you were too loopy at the time that you don't genuinely recall.........does the name WelshBuc ring a bell?

WelshBuc, WelsherBuc, and Raheem is a Buffoon were all the same guy, but that guy was not me.   I know who it is, but I don't see any need to tell you who it was.  He was just having fun immitating me at your expense.     But I have NEVER posted with more than one screen name at once. 

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#13 : March 25, 2012, 08:27:42 AM

Yet another thread hijacked.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#14 : March 25, 2012, 08:28:48 AM

Bravo Mark.

Dude, relax.

I doubt it is a given but I think our chances are much better, much better. It will be a fun year to watch the team.

Didn't even mention S-to the-Third Power (Schiano, Sullivan, Sheridan).
Page: 1 2 3 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The worst defense in the 35 year history of the franchise...and... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools