Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The worst defense in the 35 year history of the franchise...and... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 7

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#15 : March 25, 2012, 08:31:11 AM

It will be a fun year to watch the team.

More fun than the last 3 for sure.   But wouldn't you love to have the Jets or Lions teams here instead of what the Bucs have?    This current Bucs team is still far from one of the more interesting teams in the league.

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#16 : March 25, 2012, 08:33:20 AM

Didn't even mention S-to the-Third Power (Schiano, Sullivan, Sheridan).

Capes would be a nice touch to the Bucs uniforms....

Buck N Up

Starter

#17 : March 25, 2012, 08:36:11 AM

Lol...JETS seriously. Thanks for that, I needed a good laugh Java. Bucs team Is way more interesting now then what the Jets team Is. Who do they got at RB/WR?????? Don't even get me started on Mark Sanchez., I would take Freeman over Sanchez any given day.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#18 : March 25, 2012, 08:39:09 AM

Here's some Freeman.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#19 : March 25, 2012, 08:40:33 AM

This thread should be a sticky for the naysayers and against-the-grain posters so that the rest of the message board can be preserved for the worshipers.

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#20 : March 25, 2012, 08:46:08 AM

I dont even have to say anthing.

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#21 : March 25, 2012, 08:46:12 AM

It will be a fun year to watch the team.

More fun than the last 3 for sure.   But wouldn't you love to have the Jets or Lions teams here instead of what the Bucs have?    This current Bucs team is still far from one of the more interesting teams in the league.

Last season became unbearable to watch after the London game, but, I must say, 2010 was probably the funnest season to watch since the Super Bowl year. All the nail biter endings and second half heroics was pretty entertaining.........and that's what sports is supposed to be....entertainment.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#22 : March 25, 2012, 08:47:44 AM

I consider winning close games against teams with losing records to not be exciting.   What's exciting is beating good teams and going to the playoffs.   2005 was FAR more exciting than 2010.    That 2 point conversion Alstott game was one of the best finishes of all time in Buc history.

Hit55Fan

Hall of Famer

#23 : March 25, 2012, 08:47:53 AM

theres more that goes into making a Defense bad then you think..

Like the offense going 3 and out and the Defense having to be on the field for 80% of the game.. thats gonna make them tired and wore out..

this Draft is also a very heavy Defensive draft.

I can assure you the Coaches/TEACHERS we have here are 10x better then what was here last season

Buck N Up

Starter

#24 : March 25, 2012, 08:49:30 AM

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#25 : March 25, 2012, 08:55:53 AM

Considering blocking is not a QB's job, I don't see how that video says anything about Sanchez.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#26 : March 25, 2012, 08:57:49 AM

I consider winning close games against teams with losing records to not be exciting.   What's exciting is beating good teams and going to the playoffs.   2005 was FAR more exciting than 2010.    That 2 point conversion Alstott game was one of the best finishes of all time in Buc history.
i was under the impression some long time fans were awaiting a chance in coaching, and then they would return to supporting the team.  Agree reviewing Alsott play is fun, just watched Ronde closing the Vet - that is fun as well.  Can't do either too much.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Buck N Up

Starter

#27 : March 25, 2012, 09:09:42 AM

Considering blocking is not a QB's job, I don't see how that video says anything about Sanchez.

Freeman blocked for his team.

GIJoeWasThere

Hall of Famer

#28 : March 25, 2012, 09:41:51 AM

The Lions defense got Matt Flynn a nice contract with the Seahawks and the Jets are old. So... no I'll take our team. I will also contend that the 1986 team was the worst of all time. Last years team would have beaten that team.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#29 : March 25, 2012, 10:01:55 AM

Sanchez is no football player.  Flinching like that?  What a beeeotch!  Considering it is a mans sport, it is no suprise to see Snachez flinch.  Florence should have given him two for flinching...ha ha ha ha ha ha!  What a puzzy.

And that Tebow clip was hillarious.  Loved it when the Dlineman did the Tebow after he smacked him...I laughed good at that one.  Man, you can go through all of Tebows tapes, and come up with so much crap.  Of course, someone will post him throwing a slant against Pittsburgh and think he is the saviour.  Believing in false idols is a sin.  Tebow is a false idol, and he sucks at playing QB.  There is no way Sanchez, who is a big sissy is going to lose his job to a QB who looks like a giddy schoolgirl with no arms playing QB inthe form of Tebow.  What a joke the JETS are.  They will be lucky to win 8 games next year.  Rex is a fool.  He vowed to get the lockerroom back, and then he signs Stanton, who is a pro style NFL backup, and ditches him for a retard QB like Tebow...classic Rex!  Way to instill confidence!  Way to give the thumbs up for that crap!

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The worst defense in the 35 year history of the franchise...and... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools