Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Official Mock Draft Thread « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 34

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#30 : March 25, 2012, 02:11:21 PM

Bucs trade fifth overall pick to the Patriots for both of the Patriots two first rounders (#27 & #31) and  fourth rounder (#125) plus a 2013 third rounder.

1. ILB Dont'a Hightower - Alabama - 6'2" 265
1. RB Doug Martin - Boise State - 5'9" 223
2. CB Alfonzo Dennard - Nebraska - 5'10" 204
3. OT Bobby Massie - Ole Miss - 6'6" 316
4. OLB Demario Davis - Arkansas State - 6'2" 235
5. QB Kirk Cousins - Michigan State - 6'3" 214
6. WR T.Y. Hilton - Florida International - 5'9" 183
7. CB Asa Jackson - Cal Poly SLO - 5'10" 191
do see it happening but I love most of the guys you have.  Only one I'm not big on is Dennard.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#31 : March 25, 2012, 02:13:40 PM

Interesting on Steaming Pile's mock, Vontaze in 7. Thoughts on the Bucs taking a chance?

Super Selmon

Starter
#32 : March 25, 2012, 02:18:36 PM

I actually wouldn't mind that draft Selmon. Except I would not draft a FB at all. I would much rather get another CB in the sixth. Mike Harris would be good there.

Thanks  Bucsfan 4090

I see Diehl as more of a H- Back. Constantly in  motion sealing off the backside pursuit.  He will allow the play to develop for Blount or Richardson allowing them to pick the open hole and also opening up the cutback play. Chard brings the wood as a run and pass blocker and will be a great outlet for Josh coming out of the backfield. Coach Shiano speaks of a power running team and those three running backs would be some major beef to try and stop in the red zone and short yardage.  Lorig is not a option at fullback in my opinion. But you could be right as we can never have to many defensive backs. I do have a little more faith in our backup corners than most on this board, we shall see soon enough.

michaelford10

Rookie

#33 : March 25, 2012, 02:21:12 PM

Bucs trade their 1st and kellon Winslow in exchange for the Matt forte the bears 1st and 2nd picks.

1st Lovante David (yes he's worth the pick)
2a Coby Fleener
2b Jayron Hosley
3rd Mychal Kendrick's
5th Michael Brewster
6th Cyrus Gray
7th Akiem Hicks
: March 25, 2012, 02:22:56 PM michaelford10

XFactor

Hall of Famer

#34 : March 25, 2012, 02:23:53 PM

Interesting on Steaming Pile's mock, Vontaze in 7. Thoughts on the Bucs taking a chance?

I think he goes before the 7th, even with the baggage. I would take the risk but I wouldn't spend more then a late round pick on him.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#35 : March 25, 2012, 02:24:18 PM

didnt realize Travis Lewis ran such a slow 40 at the combine 4.88.  But he did run a 4.75 at his pro day.  also is up to 246 and did 26 at the bench.  His vetical and broad jump are also pretty good.  strange he isnt faster.  anyways, he doesnt look slow the few times I've seen him play.  NFLdraftscout has him projected as a 4-5 round pick.  could be a real good value there.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#36 : March 25, 2012, 02:34:15 PM

I have read the Bucs were at Missouri's pro day to see TE Micheal Egnew for you guys trying to predict who the Bucs will take. if he falls to the top of the 5th i could see us taking him.

big_JLB

Starter

#37 : March 25, 2012, 02:55:12 PM

2 options

A:
1. morris claiborne - CB - LSU
2. lavonte david - OLB - nebraska
3. lamichael james - RB - oregon
5. tank carder - ILB - TCU
6. levy adc.ock - OT - oklahoma state
7. mike harris - CB - florida state

B:
1. morris claiborne - CB - LSU
2. doug martin - RB - boise state
3. ronnell lewis - OLB - oklahoma
5. donnie fletcher - CB - boston college
6. tank carder - ILB - TCU
7. james hanna - TE - oklahoma

UFA: DE ryan van bergen - michigan, DT - hebron fangupo - brigham young, FS jerrell young - south florida, QB chandler harnish - northern illinois, OT josh ogelsby - wisconsin, OT markus zusevics - iowa, FB drake dunsmore - northwestern, OLB nathan stupar - penn state, OG rokevious watkins - south carolina
: March 25, 2012, 03:16:34 PM big_jlb

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#38 : March 25, 2012, 04:39:19 PM

Change my third to Demario Davis. My fifth rounder to Levy Ad**CENSORED** and my 7th rounder to Marcus Fortson.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#39 : March 25, 2012, 04:51:15 PM

Quote from: Detrimental
Change my third to Demario Davis. My fifth rounder to Levy Ad**CENSORED** and my 7th rounder to Marcus Fortson.

Updated.... but no need to use profanity Detrimental.  ;D

I had to add an 'R' to his last name to make it pass the censors.

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#40 : March 25, 2012, 04:54:06 PM

Using 0 instead of o is a possibility

Broke.Phi.Broke

Starter

#41 : March 25, 2012, 05:05:46 PM

Trade down with the Dolphins: pick up a 2nd and 3rd(Bears' 3rd).

1st. Luke Kuechly ILB Boston College
2a. Coby Fleener, TE, Stanford
2b. Doug Martin RB, Boise State
3a. Lavonte David, OLB, Nebraska
3b. LaMichael James, RB, Oregon
4 N/A
5. Michael Brewster, C, Ohio State
6. Cliff Harris, CB/PR, Oregon
7. Vontaze Burfict, LB, Arizona State

Without a trade down:

1st. Luke Kuechly ILB Boston College
2. Doug Martin RB, Boise State
3. Lavonte David, OLB, Nebraska
4 N/A
5. Michael Brewster, C, Ohio State
6. Cliff Harris, CB/PR, Oregon
7. Vontaze Burfict, LB, Arizona State

O-Ren Ishii:As your leader, I encourage you from time to time, and always in a respectful manner, to question my logic. If you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re unconvinced that a particular plan of action I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'ve decided is the wisest, tell me so, but allow me to convince you and I promise you right here and now, no subject will ever be taboo. Except, of course, the subject that was just under discussion. The price you pay for bringing up either my Chinese or American heritage as a negative is... I collect your fu@king head. Just like this fu#ker here. Now, if any of you sons of biatches got anyt

GoBucs!!

Second String

#42 : March 25, 2012, 05:11:24 PM

Id be stoked if can trade down getting extra 2nd. Then could go for

1. Kuechly
2a. Fleener
2b. David
3. Pead

trollslayer

Second String

#43 : March 25, 2012, 05:16:25 PM

1. Morris Claiborne- CB/LSU- sure fire pick for ron cooper's secondary
2. Zach Brown- OLB/UNC- butch davis salivates in the war room for this one lol
3. Isaiah Pead- RB/Cincinnati- slashed schiano's rutger's teams' time and again in the big east but would be an excellent fit in this offense
5. Brandon Taylor- SS/LSU- another sure fire pick for cooper's secondary,may not start right away but potential is there
6. Desmond Wynn- OG/Rutgers- solid back up to joseph and nicks and a schiano product
7. Chase Ford- TE/UM-  they could use a tight end schiano has some familiarity with miami
UFA- Case Keenum- QB/Houston- could battle with orlovsky for no. 2 spot
UFA- Manny Abreu- OLB/Rutgers- another schiano product
UFA- Aldarius Johnson- WR/UM- practice squad maybe 5th or 6th WR dont know but like the potential

big_JLB

Starter

#44 : March 25, 2012, 05:18:43 PM

i think i want to go with option "B" as my official entry 3SK!

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 34
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Official Mock Draft Thread « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools