Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: He's Baaaaaack! The Official PGA Golf Thread « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#150 : April 15, 2013, 12:15:37 PM

http://i.minus.com/iIPH258ovmaP4.gif

that was slightly premature

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#151 : April 16, 2013, 12:53:42 AM

But for being too accurate with a pitch shot at 15 Woods would have been in the mix.  With him in the mix butts tighten... but the 'rub of the green' is still a part of this game.

I don't think he would of won anyway. Without the 2 shot penalty.  But its hard to say for sure. Without the penalty, he himself could of played better after that, and not gambled on every shot trying to hit the home run every hole. 

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#152 : April 16, 2013, 12:58:17 AM

Followed Immelman and Cabrerra on Sunday's final round of the Tampa Bay Championship. Only about 3-4 other people followed them for the entire 18 holes. I couldn't believe that these two players with three majors between them only had a handful of spectators following them. I believe  Cabrerra was very unhappy with his PING equipment after the TB tournament and switched back to the equipment that he used to win his Green Jacket and played well in Houston with the older model PINGS - I wasn't surprised that he challenged for another Green Jacket. He was playing with house money, didn't seem to show any signs of pressure yesterday.  Still happy for Scott - was getting that label as the best player not to have won a major.  Who gets that label now? Sergio? Schedeker?

Was it raining as bad as it looked on TV?    I was rooting for Cabrerra after Tiger fell off.  Good guy, good story, his son carries his bag. Dude was hitting some amazing shots, its too bad he ran into a red hot Adam Scott.  Cabrerra played well enough to win, thats for sure.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#153 : April 16, 2013, 07:55:33 AM

He followed them at the Tampa Bay Championship not the Masters and it looked like it was pouring

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#154 : April 16, 2013, 11:14:08 AM

we're pretty lucky to have a PGA event....hope we don't lose it like we did the Champions Tour event and like we may lose the Rays

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#155 : April 16, 2013, 01:39:55 PM

He followed them at the Tampa Bay Championship not the Masters and it looked like it was pouring

Oh ok, my bad, I read that too quickly.  Makes sense now, that not a lot of people were following.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#156 : April 16, 2013, 01:43:58 PM

Oh ok, my bad, I read that too quickly.  Makes sense now, that not a lot of people were following.

I had to read it twice also.  Knew Cabrera wasn't playing with Immelman at the Masters so I looked at it again

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#157 : April 19, 2013, 08:18:54 AM

http://espn.go.com/golf/masters13/story/_/id/9188315/tiger-woods-former-caddie-steve-williams-says-player-disqualified-masters

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#158 : April 19, 2013, 11:14:51 AM

Folks on both sides of that issue olaf - including a report showing Woods dropped properly in spite of his intent to increase the yardage, which if accurate (and it looked to be) would seem to show Woods would be disqualified due what he intended to do as opposed to what he did. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#159 : May 05, 2013, 05:44:40 PM

Chokelson loses another one in the 4th round today -

Looking forward to The Players' Championship this coming week in JAX.

-ts

Hall of Famer
#160 : May 05, 2013, 08:17:38 PM

I think I will be going next weekend.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#161 : May 05, 2013, 08:23:45 PM

early rounds only for me - and a practice round - Monday has been cancelled due to 12 inches of rain hitting JAX.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#162 : May 05, 2013, 10:58:50 PM

early rounds only for me - and a practice round - Monday has been cancelled due to 12 inches of rain hitting JAX.
ask him if he has bought gold...

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#163 : May 10, 2013, 08:32:55 PM

Phil Mickelson misses TPC cut by 1; Tiger one off lead at Players' Championship.

http://espn.go.com/golf/story/_/id/9263263/the-players-championship-phil-mickelson-cards-73-misses-rare-cut-tpc-sawgrass

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#164 : May 12, 2013, 07:00:53 PM

Sergio with the meltdown of historic proportions,  love it.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
Page: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: He's Baaaaaack! The Official PGA Golf Thread « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools