Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: JDouble's Favorite 35 « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 7 8 9

Hate

Hall of Famer
#120 : April 28, 2012, 05:11:39 PM

Nah. Dom was spying on my list last year and took Allen Bradford.....so he's still mad at me! Haha

Funny irony about Bradford. He ended up with the Seahawks, and then the Seahawks just drafted Robert Turbin....who I like, but I have concerns that he might be Allen Bradford 2.0

a future linebacker??

-------------------------------------------------------

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#121 : April 28, 2012, 07:08:16 PM

Well. Unless someone goes in the last 7 compensatory picks, I still have 5 guys I want to see in camp. Very surprised to see these guys go undrafted. I'm also curious to see if teams make a bunch of cuts to make room for the new draftees and the undrafted FAs they want. I know they raised the roster limit to 90, so I'm not sure if there will be many cuts. I'll be monitoring closely though to see if any of my old favorites from the last few years get cut.

RB - Tauren Poole
RB/FB - Joe Martinek
CB - Chase Minnfield
CB/S - Donnie Fletcher
RB - Bobbie Rainey

Draft Aaron Donald

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#122 : April 28, 2012, 07:10:52 PM

Nice job jdouble. Another draft gone. Thanks for all the draft info leading up. Glad we were able to get some guys off your list. Martin and David should be fun Bucs to watch.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#123 : April 29, 2012, 09:57:45 AM

Dang man, Eagles took 5 of my favorites. Kendrick, Curry, Boykin, Washington, and Bryce Brown....plus they took Fletcher Cox, who wasn't on my list, but might be the best defensive lineman in the draft. Great draft by the hated iggles.

Draft Aaron Donald

Page: 1 ... 7 8 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: JDouble's Favorite 35 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools