Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Mayock: Richardson best RB since Adrian Peterson « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 7 8 9

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#120 : March 28, 2012, 03:29:08 PM

Java like T-Rich...not sure if that;s a good sign.

He does know T-Rich is black right ?
I assume so.

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#121 : March 28, 2012, 04:33:11 PM

Java like T-Rich...not sure if that;s a good sign.

He does know T-Rich is black right ?

Wait..what? ...He's black!? NO WAY!  ;)

Seriously though, if Java likes a player it's usually an indicator that that player will not pan out. Other folks here can give you so many examples if you ask.

However, TR is pretty damn talented, regardless of what the bias toll-lite Java says. As they say, "A Tebow loving Indonesian ladyboy does not make a good football analyst."

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#122 : March 28, 2012, 04:36:20 PM

Hey hes good at getting people worked up on here. Thats about it.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#123 : March 28, 2012, 05:22:00 PM

Hey hes good at getting people worked up on here. Thats about it.

He's not even that good at being a troll. He just says the same things over and over like some sort of webot. Starting to wonder..

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#124 : March 28, 2012, 05:46:51 PM

This is my boy.

I LoL'd

The Franchi5e

Pro Bowler

#125 : March 28, 2012, 09:34:14 PM

He's going to be one of the greatest RB's of all-time when it's all said and done. Quote me.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#126 : March 28, 2012, 09:38:05 PM

He's going to be one of the greatest RB's of all-time when it's all said and done. Quote me.

What about if he goes to Cleveland? With him getting all this love lately and the Browns wanting an offensive player, I don't see how he gets past them.

The Franchi5e

Pro Bowler

#127 : March 28, 2012, 10:32:48 PM

If the Browns take Claiborne they could end up with Claiborne, Alshon Jefferey and Lamar Miller/Doug Martin/David Wilson in just the first 2 rounds. I think that's what their plan is......if they're smart, which I think Holmgren is. They could be ridiculously improved after that draft. They'd have one of the best CB duos in the whole league, a potentially great WR for their young QB and a RB that they could probably start from Day 1 without investing a high pick in the position.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#128 : March 28, 2012, 10:46:09 PM

If the Browns take Claiborne they could end up with Claiborne, Alshon Jefferey and Lamar Miller/Doug Martin/David Wilson in just the first 2 rounds. I think that's what their plan is......if they're smart, which I think Holmgren is. They could be ridiculously improved after that draft. They'd have one of the best CB duos in the whole league, a potentially great WR for their young QB and a RB that they could probably start from Day 1 without investing a high pick in the position.

They were 2nd against the pass and had 28th rushing offense. I don't think Claiborne is their pick. RB is easily their biggest need. I predict Richardson going to them.

The Franchi5e

Pro Bowler

#129 : March 28, 2012, 11:00:12 PM

Claiborne would make it almost impossible to pass on them, while they still get a RB that will probably start from Day 1 or at the very least be a starter by the end of the season, and they get a #1 receiver. Richardson is a great pick no matter where he goes, but the Claiborne option is way better value to them.
Page: 1 ... 7 8 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Mayock: Richardson best RB since Adrian Peterson « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools