Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: My case for Burflict in the 2nd « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

yungbull

Starter
#30 : March 28, 2012, 01:01:57 AM

Hell no, he didnt seem to show any remorse after his performance last year during the combine.

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#31 : March 28, 2012, 01:36:05 AM

Hell no, he didnt seem to show any remorse after his performance last year during the combine.
The kid shows no remorse...Draft Him!

philosophy is questions that may never be answered
religion is answers that may never be questioned

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#32 : March 28, 2012, 02:10:11 AM

You could take a chance on a undisciplined and selfish player later in the draft if he were a good player. But Burfict is not that.

He runs around blocks, he is not very athletic and he creates his own scheme on gameday. Sure, he can hit. Thats why everyone here likes him. But hes not a good football player.

gone

Hall of Famer
#33 : March 28, 2012, 02:17:41 AM

Bingo.  Guy has no skills and bad attitude.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#34 : March 28, 2012, 02:22:59 AM

I wonder what Cox's opinion on Burfict is.

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#35 : March 28, 2012, 02:26:12 AM

You could take a chance on a undisciplined and selfish player later in the draft if he were a good player. But Burfict is not that.

He runs around blocks, he is not very athletic and he creates his own scheme on gameday. Sure, he can hit. Thats why everyone here likes him. But hes not a good football player.
??He runs around blocks? Not athletic and creates his own scheme?
Where are you pulling this from?

Fact is, he's better than Keuchly.
: March 28, 2012, 02:31:46 AM radioraheem

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#36 : March 28, 2012, 02:28:23 AM

He's better than Keuchly
I wasnt sure wether or not you were an idiot. Thanks for making it so clear that you are.

Thas the dumbest thing Ive ever read.

mgchat76

Pro Bowler
#37 : March 28, 2012, 02:35:34 AM

Burfict's best single game tackle total for this season = 9

Kuechly's WORST single game tackle total = 9

End of thread troll.

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#38 : March 28, 2012, 02:47:01 AM

He's better than Keuchly
I wasnt sure wether or not you were an idiot. Thanks for making it so clear that you are.

Let me guess, you think Keuchly is future probowler worthy of a top 15 pick?
You have an autographed Ruud jersey that you can't seem to part with?
You put on your accomplishments "dedicated member of a discussion forum with over 1000 post"
You think Freeman is on a short lease?

Wake up dueces, you're the idiot?

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#39 : March 28, 2012, 02:57:58 AM

Burfict's best single game tackle total for this season = 9

Kuechly's WORST single game tackle total = 9

End of thread troll.
Lol @ the thought of Koochie getting pwned in the big boys league.

The kid gets dragged worse than Ruud. It's like he hopes his dry humping skills will impress the ball carrier enough to slow down or something.

The only way I'd consider koochie is if he's available in the 3rd and agrees to blow a line before each game.

Now go back to sleep, the short yellow bus will be coming by in a few hours.

BuccaneersMagic1282

Starter

#40 : March 28, 2012, 03:51:25 AM

This. He hits hard and has a cool picture of him pointing at a QB so people blew a load in their pants that he is the next Ray Lewis. In reality, he sucks. To make it worse, he has a horrible attitude. Guy is going undrafted. The only people who seem to think this guy is still going high are the people still living in his hype from months ago. NFL teams can see through this fool, he'll have to prove he can do something other than hit people really hard and be a giant ass in some minicamp to get a shot.

nick777777

Starter
#41 : March 28, 2012, 06:11:53 AM

Sorry I have watched him and not just highlights and I don't see him running around blocks, in fact whoever says that probably doesn't watch much of him.  That is probably the exact opposite of what he does.  I like the kids Passion, he might not of ran a great 40 but honestly I never thought he was a 4.4 guy I was thinking more 4.8 4.9 range, he is an in the box thumper. 

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#42 : March 28, 2012, 10:14:12 AM

He's better than Keuchly

Let me guess, you think Keuchly is future probowler worthy of a top 15 pick?
Im not one of those Keuchly fangirls but is he a top 15 pick? Maybe, at the very least a top 20. Burfict on the other hand would be lucky to get in the top 200.
You have an autographed Ruud jersey that you can't seem to part with?
Nope
You put on your accomplishments "dedicated member of a discussion forum with over 1000 post"
Sorry, im not BUCBOI. Im not gonna be some internet tough guy that brags about what hes done in life. Neither should you.
You think Freeman is on a short lease?
What exactly has that to do with this topic? Im not even gonna answer that

Wake up dueces, you're the idiot?
I'm Ron Burgundy?
You're right. You are the idiot.

Sorry I have watched him and not just highlights and I don't see him running around blocks, in fact whoever says that probably doesn't watch much of him.  That is probably the exact opposite of what he does.  I like the kids Passion, he might not of ran a great 40 but honestly I never thought he was a 4.4 guy I was thinking more 4.8 4.9 range, he is an in the box thumper. 
Mike Mayock said that he runs aroun blocks.
I saw 2 ASU games last season. The one against UCLA where he ha 6 tackles and a sack. I had high expectations because of the hype, but he didnt really impress me. The other game was the bowl game where he was benched.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#43 : March 28, 2012, 10:36:33 AM

Appears to get washed out of a lot of plays...   reminds me a bit of Ruud with a bad attitude.

No way in the 2nd... flyer in the 5th or 6th at best.   (rather take Miles Burris in the 6/7th.)

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#44 : March 28, 2012, 10:51:37 AM

That article from buffalobills.com makes me want him even less. All I hear is a bunch of lame excuses. I'm pretty sure other football players like hitting and hate losing as well.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: My case for Burflict in the 2nd « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools