Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PSA: Buccaneers Nike gear availible at Mightnight EST « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

: March 31, 2012, 01:58:01 PM

Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Don't forget that Buccaneers Nike apparel and New Era hats will be available tonight at midnight on http://shop.buccaneers.com/

Go get it you rich filthy bastards  :D

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#1 : March 31, 2012, 02:12:52 PM

Gonna get a VJ jersey

Ron Swanson

Starter

#2 : March 31, 2012, 02:22:05 PM

will the jersey's be there? I thought they were only releasing them on draft day. that would be sweet if they are, I'm excited to check them out

\"When I eat it is the food that is scared.\" -R.S.

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#3 : March 31, 2012, 02:27:06 PM

will the jersey's be there? I thought they were only releasing them on draft day. that would be sweet if they are, I'm excited to check them out

I doubt they will be able for sales untill they are released the 3rd or something.  Think its just hats and t-shirts tonight.

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#4 : March 31, 2012, 02:31:37 PM

That would be lame. I wanna see ALL the jerseys!!!

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#5 : March 31, 2012, 02:50:34 PM

I also read that jerseys won't be available until draft night

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#6 : March 31, 2012, 02:52:39 PM

Now THAT would be lame. I was thinking about buying a Nicks jersey. Now I have to wait for draft night? Makes no sense.

rpc1978

Hall of Famer

#7 : March 31, 2012, 03:19:11 PM

help me out with this.  the bucs uniform is the bucs uniform right?  its not like nike can come in and break out the combat jerseys that some college teams like FSU, Oregon, Ohio state have done in recent years.  The way some of you talk its like NFL teams are gonna have all new logos and uniforms like Maryland did to open the season last year.  am i wrong? 

Broke.Phi.Broke

Starter

#8 : March 31, 2012, 03:28:19 PM

http://www.solecollector.com/niketraining/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/nike-vapor-jet-glove-pro-bowl-tampa-bay-buccaneers-850x620.jpg

O-Ren Ishii:As your leader, I encourage you from time to time, and always in a respectful manner, to question my logic. If you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re unconvinced that a particular plan of action I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'ve decided is the wisest, tell me so, but allow me to convince you and I promise you right here and now, no subject will ever be taboo. Except, of course, the subject that was just under discussion. The price you pay for bringing up either my Chinese or American heritage as a negative is... I collect your fu@king head. Just like this fu#ker here. Now, if any of you sons of biatches got anyt

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#9 : March 31, 2012, 03:41:43 PM

Surely they will have them for the public to see- immediately-- not to buy, tho...

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

Hall of Famer
#10 : March 31, 2012, 03:45:40 PM

Surely they will have them for the public to see- immediately-- not to buy, tho...
I have no idea. Just passing along info I read from another forum. I imagine it'll be difficult for Nike/NFL to keep pictures of the new jersey from leaking. I'm sure we'll see them sooner rather than later

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

Hall of Famer
#11 : March 31, 2012, 03:48:36 PM

help me out with this.  the bucs uniform is the bucs uniform right?  its not like nike can come in and break out the combat jerseys that some college teams like FSU, Oregon, Ohio state have done in recent years.  The way some of you talk its like NFL teams are gonna have all new logos and uniforms like Maryland did to open the season last year.  am i wrong?
There are a few things we know for sure. The fabric will be different. With a different fabric, here's likely to be a slightly different color. Slightly being the key word.

We also know that any uniform changes have to be approved by owner of the team. I'm sure Nike shared their ideas with the owners.

For Tampa, I'm not expecting a radical difference. Just fabric and maybe a sharper red/creamsicle.

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#12 : March 31, 2012, 03:53:24 PM

i bet Nike had "fun" trying to get an acceptable PEWTER color!

I'm guessing MASS PRODUCING that pewter color is a **CENSORED**!!

weaponx24

Second String
#13 : March 31, 2012, 07:56:20 PM

I hope Nike brings back the old school grey/pewter colored hats with the TB on it in the Buccaneers lettering! I still have mine from way back when and its been used and abused. I could definitely use a new one.

BucMyLife

Pro Bowler

#14 : March 31, 2012, 09:31:44 PM

I hope Nike brings back the old school grey/pewter colored hats with the TB on it in the Buccaneers lettering! I still have mine from way back when and its been used and abused. I could definitely use a new one.

Best hat evar! !!!!

The quest for .500 begins...
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PSA: Buccaneers Nike gear availible at Mightnight EST « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools