Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: McCoy calling championship « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6

michael89156

Hall of Famer

: March 31, 2012, 04:04:50 PM

RT @Geraldini93: #Bucnation ill be home tomorrow. Been on my Cali grind but its time to get it in with the old and the new guys. Its going down #championship

Source:  Twitter 1 minute ago
: March 31, 2012, 05:06:13 PM michael89156

BayAreaBuc

Hall of Famer

#1 : March 31, 2012, 04:09:36 PM

RT @Geraldini93: #Bucnation ill be home tomorrow. Been on my Cali grind but its time to get it in with the old and the new guys. Its going down #championship

Source:  Twitter 1 minute ago
Maybe McCoy should worry about #NoIR first.

#Mikey2Quarters

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#2 : March 31, 2012, 04:10:35 PM

Lol...   I wonder how many will freak about this?

Championship!

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#3 : March 31, 2012, 04:13:46 PM

I like it. **CENSORED** this "flying under the rader" **CENSORED**. That's what pussies do.

Aim high!

BucD

Hall of Famer

#4 : March 31, 2012, 04:14:29 PM

Wow really?  Lol

He hashtags "championship" and he's calling it?

Even if he was...who gives a **CENSORED**?  Lol

Last I checked...that's everyone's goal...

usmc-buc

Pro Bowler
#5 : March 31, 2012, 04:19:38 PM

I hope Shiano puts him in his place and has him covering Kick offs to start the season. The guy has not shown he's a starter in this league much less a "star" that he promotes himself as.

Not saying hes a bad guy but I'm just tired of the All Show No go with this guy.

BucD

Hall of Famer

#6 : March 31, 2012, 04:22:14 PM

I hope Shiano puts him in his place and has him covering Kick offs to start the season. The guy has not shown he's a starter in this league much less a "star" that he promotes himself as.

Not saying hes a bad guy but I'm just tired of the All Show No go with this guy.

Either you don't watch any games or you have no clue what you're looking at.

Before McCoy was injured this past season he was a beast.

Stats aren't everything/don't tell the whole story.  Learn it.  Remember it.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#7 : March 31, 2012, 04:32:09 PM

Well said.

It should be added though...that he needs to stay healthy next year.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

buccaneer4ever

Hall of Famer

#8 : March 31, 2012, 04:33:51 PM

I believe after week 3 of last season, he was grading out in the Top 5 of DL according to PFF. The man can play, when healthy.

Also, Schiano talked about the goal of the team being winning a Championship. I guess he should kick himself to the curb for that.

BucD

Hall of Famer

#9 : March 31, 2012, 04:34:20 PM

Well said.

It should be added though...that he needs to stay healthy next year.

No doubt.

I think he'll be fine though.

buchead

Hall of Famer

#10 : March 31, 2012, 04:49:35 PM

Shut up McCoy! Clayborn is the leader of this defense.

BucsBay

Hall of Famer
#11 : March 31, 2012, 04:54:17 PM

IMO McCoy's mouth has a good chance to shorten his NFL career.

Knucknbuc

Pro Bowler

#12 : March 31, 2012, 05:00:09 PM

How are people seeing this as a bad thing. What do you want the man to say? Hey bucs fans hoping to be .500 next year. #Mediocrity. Cmon I would be pissed at the guy if he didn't aim to the highest level possible.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#13 : March 31, 2012, 05:31:47 PM

I wouldn't read too much into it.  That is the way the dude talks all the time.  If that is what motivates him, more power to him.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#14 : March 31, 2012, 05:32:36 PM

I wouldn't read too much into it.  That is the way the dude talks all the time.  If that is what motivates him, more power to him.

Agree.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: McCoy calling championship « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools