Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: McCoy calling championship « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6

Bucko40

Hall of Famer

#15 : March 31, 2012, 05:41:42 PM

Hey Gerald. A little less talk and a lot more action please.

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#16 : March 31, 2012, 06:12:56 PM

McCoy is the Undisputed LEADER of the Defense (probably team too).

When he's in the game, Pressure Happens.

usmc-buc

Pro Bowler
#17 : March 31, 2012, 06:23:51 PM

I hope Shiano puts him in his place and has him covering Kick offs to start the season. The guy has not shown he's a starter in this league much less a "star" that he promotes himself as.

Not saying hes a bad guy but I'm just tired of the All Show No go with this guy.

Either you don't watch any games or you have no clue what you're looking at.

Before McCoy was injured this past season he was a beast.

Stats aren't everything/don't tell the whole story.  Learn it.  Remember it.

Learn it. Remember it? where did I mention stats in my post? I base my opinion off of in-person observations from my seat in section 109 and from the game-rewind subscription I have.

I have watched every home game the guy has played in his career in person and so far he's a terrible Defensive Tackle.

Is the guy fast? yes, so what. He flies up field avoiding contact like the plague, just to get pushed up-field by the guard over him. He's not disruptive, he doesn't redirect plays, he doesn't attack ball carriers and he doesn't pressure the QB and hes injury prone. As of right now he's a colossal bust for a top 5 pick.

What games has he ever "taken over" or much less had a significant impact? none.

oh yea as for stats, why don't you check the team stats that he's is supposedly a leader of since being drafted.

BUC U!

Rookie

#18 : March 31, 2012, 06:31:55 PM

i would rather see him want to aim high than to read #average or mc80 #paycheck  :)

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#19 : March 31, 2012, 06:36:05 PM

haven't been impressed w/ mccoy as a high first rounder to this point in his career.....

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#20 : March 31, 2012, 06:48:28 PM

McCOy and Price both suck ....they better come to play this year. No more excuses , no more injuries.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#21 : March 31, 2012, 06:54:05 PM

You guys can't possibly be seeing this as "calling" a championship. He's basically hash tagging it as in that's the goal of all the work he's talking about. Anyone reading more into it than that is lost or disingenuous.

Bookert1905

Starter
#22 : March 31, 2012, 07:04:41 PM

Our fan base is not too smart to make this a big deal.
And LMAO at McCoy is a bust and doesn't make a difference when he plays. That's funny

Ft Myers Buc Fan

Hall of Famer
#23 : March 31, 2012, 07:05:44 PM

You guys can't possibly be seeing this as "calling" a championship. He's basically hash tagging it as in that's the goal of all the work he's talking about. Anyone reading more into it than that is lost or disingenuous.

+1  That's the way I read it.  The Bucs first OTA begins on Monday which signals the start of the offseason workouts and the 2012 season and his goal is to win the Championship.   Sad that people have an issue with that

MrGruden

Second String

#24 : March 31, 2012, 07:06:33 PM

I hope Shiano puts him in his place and has him covering Kick offs to start the season. The guy has not shown he's a starter in this league much less a "star" that he promotes himself as.

Not saying hes a bad guy but I'm just tired of the All Show No go with this guy.

Either you don't watch any games or you have no clue what you're looking at.

Before McCoy was injured this past season he was a beast.

Stats aren't everything/don't tell the whole story.  Learn it.  Remember it.

Learn it. Remember it? where did I mention stats in my post? I base my opinion off of in-person observations from my seat in section 109 and from the game-rewind subscription I have.

I have watched every home game the guy has played in his career in person and so far he's a terrible Defensive Tackle.

Is the guy fast? yes, so what. He flies up field avoiding contact like the plague, just to get pushed up-field by the guard over him. He's not disruptive, he doesn't redirect plays, he doesn't attack ball carriers and he doesn't pressure the QB and hes injury prone. As of right now he's a colossal bust for a top 5 pick.

What games has he ever "taken over" or much less had a significant impact? none.

oh yea as for stats, why don't you check the team stats that he's is supposedly a leader of since being drafted.

DTs rarely take over games. There is a direct correlation why the Defense fell apart substantially after he got hurt.

You might want to rewatch game tape because he was a disruptive force before he got hurt.

But I do agree with most that his injuries aren't helping the team.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#25 : March 31, 2012, 07:08:19 PM

#endtengamelosingstreakfirst

Tunapants

Rookie

#26 : March 31, 2012, 07:11:31 PM

What does Java think of McCoy?

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#27 : March 31, 2012, 07:36:45 PM

Colt McCoy is calling championship now they are drafting Richardson. Had to.

freddy

Hall of Famer
#28 : March 31, 2012, 07:37:16 PM

You're right on the money. Sadly, this is par for the course for quite a few posters on these forums of late.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#29 : March 31, 2012, 07:40:25 PM

#stayofftheGDinjuredreservelistatleastforoneseason.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: McCoy calling championship « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools