Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bengals cheerleader captain/HS teacher charged with sleeping with student « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

youngone

Hall of Famer
#15 : April 01, 2012, 03:47:01 AM

Yes lawd.. I would be one proud dad if that was my son.

buccaneer4ever

Hall of Famer

#16 : April 01, 2012, 05:04:38 AM

You have a point there, if it was a 16 year old girl and a 26 year old guy, and the father of the girl killed the guy, we'd all be thinking, "I can understand that." If the father of this guy killed the teacher we'd all be thinking, "Um...wouldn't a celebratory trip to Hooters be more appropriate?"

We Americans are so **CENSORED**ed up.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#17 : April 01, 2012, 08:22:42 AM

I must if missed where they said the student was a male....

Did you see the mug shot on the link?   Yikes. 

Go get Bridgewater.   Do what it takes.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#18 : April 01, 2012, 08:55:18 AM

How old was the kid?   It says she taught freshman, so if it was one of her students, he was probably 14 or 15.    Lucky bastard.   

Of course it seems quite similar to the Debra Lefave case.   Both scorching hot.    Although I saw Debra not too long ago in person at the Publix and she has lost her luster.   Then again, she was probably 8 months pregnant at the time.

Hmmmm

blah

Second String

#19 : April 01, 2012, 12:06:37 PM

How old was the kid?   It says she taught freshman, so if it was one of her students, he was probably 14 or 15.    Lucky bastard.   

Kinda icky to me. I could see a Junior or a Senior, but there's something really wrong with a grown woman that would bang a 14 year old, IMO.

Of course it seems quite similar to the Debra Lefave case.   Both scorching hot.    Although I saw Debra not too long ago in person at the Publix and she has lost her luster.   Then again, she was probably 8 months pregnant at the time.

Lefave was a stone cold fox. I remember being completely shocked when I saw her after hearing about that case. I was expecting to see another Mary Kay Letourneau. Lefave was like the Holy Grail of teacher fantasies until this chick came along. Teacher and NFL cheerleader? That's like hitting the freaking powerball of poon. That kid peaked way too early. It's probably all downhill for him now.

hahaaahahahahaha

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#20 : April 01, 2012, 12:30:11 PM

This is a prime example of how outdated and screwed up our laws are in this country. Talk about a victimless crime..............    Everyone here is congratulating this boy and recalling fond memories of their earliest experiences. Throw the kid a party and save the taxpayers some money by dropping all charges.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#21 : April 01, 2012, 12:31:10 PM

Teacher and NFL cheerleader? That's like hitting the freaking powerball of poon. That kid peaked way too early. It's probably all downhill for him now.

Very rarely do I LOL at commentary here...  ^^^ THAT ^^^  was todays exception.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#22 : April 01, 2012, 12:33:37 PM

Teacher and NFL cheerleader? That's like hitting the freaking powerball of poon. That kid peaked way too early. It's probably all downhill for him now.

Very rarely do I LOL at commentary here...  ^^^ THAT ^^^  was todays exception.
Lmao

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#23 : April 01, 2012, 12:39:44 PM

Shmokin'...!

It's amazing just un-hawt a chick looks when she's getting booked.

GuerillaInThaMist

Rookie

#24 : April 01, 2012, 12:57:42 PM

Shmokin'...!

It's amazing just un-hawt a chick looks when she's getting booked.

get use to it....All girls look like that without make-up

GITM Approved.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#25 : April 01, 2012, 12:58:49 PM

Further research was in order....

Bit of a jacked up grill, but...  I wouldn't exactly have her around to do dental exams on.  With my fingers...

GuerillaInThaMist

Rookie

#26 : April 01, 2012, 01:00:56 PM

Further research was in order....

Bit of a jacked up grill, but...  I wouldn't exactly have her around to do dental exams on.  With my fingers...

BucsFan4090

Hall of Famer
#27 : April 01, 2012, 01:25:16 PM

Like any of you would turn down a night with her....throwing out flaws about her teeth? Big deal.

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

#28 : April 01, 2012, 01:26:37 PM

Damn, that kid is a baller.

TBayXXXVII

Hall of Famer

#29 : April 01, 2012, 01:46:17 PM

If only we were all so lucky in High School.. Can't blame the kid for bragging to his friends though.. I'd have filmed it and shown it in the lunch room. lol.

Yeah, some guys just have all the luck.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bengals cheerleader captain/HS teacher charged with sleeping with student « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools