Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Zimmerman Racial Slur Poll « previous next »
Page: 1

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

: April 01, 2012, 12:57:44 PM

I am interested what other people hear on the CNN audio.  Teh national and international media have bought into it being a racial stir but what do you think:

http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2012/03/22/did-trayvon-martins-shooter-use-slur-in-911-tapes/

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#1 : April 01, 2012, 01:09:50 PM

I'd say that while he was following Martin he came saw this

and uttered his remark

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#2 : April 01, 2012, 01:13:05 PM

I'd say that while he was following Martin he came saw this

and uttered his remark

LOL

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#3 : April 01, 2012, 01:17:38 PM

galt beat me to it.  after listening to the sound, i cant tell...i never would have thought its a slur without somebody telling me it was.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#4 : April 01, 2012, 02:57:35 PM

So far its hardly a slam dunk.  Plenty of room for interpretation and reasonable doubt.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#5 : April 01, 2012, 03:15:24 PM

LMAO at JG's creativity.

So far its hardly a slam dunk.  Plenty of room for interpretation and reasonable doubt.

Most of the people interested in this case were posting in that other thread. And this word was discussed throughout the 70+ page thread. And yet
you had to start another thread?

So far it's hardly a slam dunk? How long has this post been up? How many responses? Three? Yes, hardly a slam dunk. Maybe if we can get to
ten responses, we'll have an alley oop!!! LOL.

I'm sure some people will not hear C**n. And a jury, if it ever gets to that point, may not hear C**n. I do and the people I know do, too.

It's not a slam dunk but from what I have heard, it doesn't sound anything like the word "Cold" like you claim. Might be time for a visit to the ear doctor for you and your son. Like I said, he might have said "Goon." But "Cold"? No way.

Follow the links above and then click on the CNN link for that **CENSORED** audio>  I listened to it with the sound up and headphones on and to me it sounds like he says "**CENSORED**ing cold".  My son listened and he heard the same as me.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#6 : April 01, 2012, 03:32:42 PM

His friend/attorney thinks he said "Goon" and that, according to his teenage daughter, it's a term of endearment.

You can't make this stuff up.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/03/25/attorney-zimmerman-used-term-of-endearment-before-killing-trayvon-martin
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Zimmerman Racial Slur Poll « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools