Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Morris Claiborne on his way to tampa! « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

Pteranodon

Pro Bowler

#75 : April 03, 2012, 10:34:07 AM

Hey this is all healthy discussions. If you have seen Mo Claiborne against a WR of any NFL value on tape let me know because I watched all his games in 2011 AND 2010 and not once did I see him display "shut down" abilities or even line up across a player that will be a staring WR in the NFL. I just dont believe he is special. Patrick Peterson now he was special, Claiborne IMO will be a avg #1 CB in the league. But hey thats the fun of all this. "WE SHALL SEE"

I'm guessing the analysts that know more than you have considered that already and continue to say he's an elite CB for some reason, but like someone said just because he didn't doesn't mean he can't, I'm sure people that know what they're looking at can translate his game to better recievers and see that he would be good either way.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#76 : April 03, 2012, 03:08:24 PM

Do we know if Claiborne was able to find his way onto the correct plane to Tampa?? After his 4 on the wonderlic it's clear this dimwit can't even read.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

timbuc1021

Pro Bowler
#77 : April 03, 2012, 03:11:25 PM

Do we know if Claiborne was able to find his way onto the correct plane to Tampa?? After his 4 on the wonderlic it's clear this dimwit can't even read.

Yes, he made it to Tampa.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#78 : April 04, 2012, 12:53:07 AM

It's true. Here's a pic of his ride!

:P :P :P

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#79 : April 04, 2012, 01:09:04 AM

LOL exactly and thats the best WR Claiborne went up against last year.  And many on this board believe that is worth him being pick at #5. I just dont see it. #15 Definitely, #5 not so much so

Darrelle Revis is THE best CB in football so tell me, who he faced in college?

Dont worry I'll wait.....

This is a stupid **CENSORED** argument.
Um, why do people throw in Revis name so quick? He was FAR from a polished prospect when he came into the league. In his rookie year, he didn't get that label as a "shutdown" CB. Hell, he was never really a "shutdown" CB in college. I mean people act like Revis went top 5 let alone top 10, when he was a mid first round pick. Revis came out as a unfinished product who had elite physical tools. The Jets coaching staff is fully responsible for developing Revis into the player he is now. He damn sure was not this Island CB people paint him to be back at Pittsburgh in 2006 and 2007.

Now onto Claiborne. I love Richardson as the next guy but you can't deny Claiborne's physical tools and his dominance on the field. Contrary to popular belief in 2010, he did indeed cover Julio Jones on a handful of plays that year. He blanketed Jones on 2 of the occasions and forced incomplete passes and 2 of them he got beat. Claiborne should be near dominant in his 2nd season with his physical tools and coverage ability. Hopefully, he is the last defensive player we use in the first round for awhile because in 2013 I'd love to address the RT need.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#80 : April 04, 2012, 07:22:14 AM

Awesome lol

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#81 : April 05, 2012, 07:01:44 PM

Beatles,
Funny, but uncool. don't make fun of his learning disability.

The Joker

Rookie

#82 : April 05, 2012, 07:04:07 PM

Beatles that's the first thing that you have posted that made me lose respect for you. 

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#83 : April 05, 2012, 07:04:26 PM

Morris Claiborne on his way to tampa!

Would this happen be how he is traveling to tampa?

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#84 : April 05, 2012, 07:07:24 PM

you're a little late to the party

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#85 : April 05, 2012, 07:21:46 PM

you're a little late to the party

It's cause I was riding on the short bus with Claiborne.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#86 : April 05, 2012, 07:29:02 PM

Normal.                      "Mo"rmal.
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Morris Claiborne on his way to tampa! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools