Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Claiborne making Vince Young look like Myron Rolle? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 7 8 9

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#120 : April 09, 2012, 07:52:46 AM

There have been a lot of very good NFL players over the years who have been aren't very smart.....here's an example. It isn't necessarily a prerequisite for being a good football player.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#121 : April 09, 2012, 07:59:50 AM

Hey Doloris, Albert Einstein was Dyslexic....guess he was just stupid eh?

acacius

Hall of Famer

#122 : April 09, 2012, 08:23:57 AM

THE DUMBASS CANT READ HIS  PLAYBOOK.
If that turns out to be true, yeah, the team shouldn't draft him.  But for now, it assumes facts that really aren't in evidence.  The kid did well enough at LSU.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#123 : April 09, 2012, 09:17:48 AM

The Bucs are going to do their homework, rest assured. They used one of their 30 allotted pre-draft visits to take a closer look at him.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#124 : April 09, 2012, 05:42:44 PM

Are you claiming Einstien couldn't get better than a 4 on a Wonderlic test ?  LOL

I think you just made my point that a "learning disability " isn't an excuse for stupidity  .

We label people with a "learning disability" in today's society who really have no other disability than being stupid - but we aren't allowed to say that because it hurts people's feelings.
: April 09, 2012, 05:49:30 PM Fire Mark Dummynik

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#125 : April 09, 2012, 05:51:58 PM

I don't disagree, but you have no idea what the situation is with Claiborne, so claiming he is just stupid is pretty ignorant.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#126 : April 09, 2012, 06:00:40 PM

Are you claiming Einstien couldn't get better than a 4 on a Wonderlic test ?  LOL

I think you just made my point that a "learning disability " isn't an excuse for stupidity  .

We label people with a "learning disability" in today's society who really have no other disability than being stupid - but we aren't allowed to say that because it hurts people's feelings.
and as long as they can play football LSU isn't going to deny them that quality education.

White Tiger

Starter
#127 : April 09, 2012, 08:29:54 PM

Easily determined - if he knows the difference between X's and O's, he can diagnose scenarios on a chalk/white board...then he doesn't have any problems with football intelligence and he's fine...

...if he's unable to do that, and has just been running around free-lancing...well he's still a freak of nature by accidentally doing the right things...repeatedly...and that won't happen in the NFL.

My guess is, put him on a chalkboard and throw a scenario at him, and he'll be fine. Sit him a room without a chalkboard and throw a scenario at him, and he'll be fine...give him a written exam asking him to breakdown a scenario in writing and he will fail.

If that's all it is...he'll fit in with the rest of the corners in the league.

A 4/50 is a guy who would have trouble stringing together a complete sentence.

Page: 1 ... 7 8 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Claiborne making Vince Young look like Myron Rolle? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools