Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Claiborne making Vince Young look like Myron Rolle? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 9

Al Bundy

Pro Bowler

#15 : April 03, 2012, 08:17:28 AM

Tim Kavanagh ‏ @timjkavanagh
Wonderlic scores are so vital. Look how badly A.J. Green (10) and P. Peterson (9) did this past season!

kjbugman

Starter

#16 : April 03, 2012, 08:21:27 AM

Although it probably has no bearing on his professional potential, it is truly sad & a disgrace for him to get a 4 on the Wonderlic Test.

BIG MAC AND BIG SACK!

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#17 : April 03, 2012, 08:23:06 AM

don't know if I believe this.  watched some interviews of him and he didnt come across retarded or anything.

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#18 : April 03, 2012, 08:29:20 AM

Sometimes dumb player do great things on the field, but it's what happens with dumb players off the field that worries me.
[/quoteAgreed. That great talent is often wasted.

In Verner We Trust

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#19 : April 03, 2012, 08:31:04 AM

Wonderlic scores are so vital. Look how badly A.J. Green (10) and P. Peterson (9) did this past season!
Peterson, while a great returner, struggled playing CB.  wouldn't be using him as an example just yet.
: April 03, 2012, 08:47:47 AM Skull and Bones

IrishBuc

Second String

#20 : April 03, 2012, 08:31:19 AM

I'm a bit concerned but he seemed to know his coverage assignements in college,  so I think he can transition

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#21 : April 03, 2012, 08:33:40 AM

don't know if I believe this.  watched some interviews of him and he didnt come across retarded or anything.
I am wondering well - believe I read about his grades... if they gave an indication of such a wonderlic that would have stuck out .. they didn't, iirc he was pretty average...

and he doesn't come off as unintelligent

: April 03, 2012, 08:43:56 AM dbucfan

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

The Franchi5e

Pro Bowler

#22 : April 03, 2012, 08:44:21 AM

Both of those are more than double the guys score. He just about got every single question wrong. Peterson was awful in coverage last year if any of you actually watched besides his punt returns on Sportscenter. I really wouldn't have ever thought Claiborne would get a score like that though, he comes off as an atleast averagely bright kid in his interviews. Hopefully we don't find out in a couple days that Richardson got a 2.

big_JLB

Starter

#23 : April 03, 2012, 08:48:18 AM

you guys are tripping over a wonderlik score. in 10 years no one will care about. what they will care about is how many picks he had, how many touchdowns he scored, and how many championships he won.

this coming from the guy who spelled neighborhood wrong in his screen name...

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#24 : April 03, 2012, 08:49:10 AM

50 multiple choice questions.  Even if he just answered C for every question he should have score around a 12.

champkind

Hall of Famer

#25 : April 03, 2012, 08:51:38 AM

In case anyone is curious, and has never looked at a sample test:

http://www.mancavesports.org/50-question-sample-nfl-wonderlic-test/

Honestly, you have to be a moron to not get a decent score on these. But having said that, it is pretty clear morons make good football players anyway...

CaptainStagger

Pro Bowler

#26 : April 03, 2012, 08:55:39 AM

Not a deal breaker.....but if he scored a 4, then you have to accept that you are taking the dumbest man to ever enter the NFL with the fifth over all pick.

naborhood

Second String

#27 : April 03, 2012, 09:04:21 AM

you guys are tripping over a wonderlik score. in 10 years no one will care about. what they will care about is how many picks he had, how many touchdowns he scored, and how many championships he won.

this coming from the guy who spelled neighborhood wrong in his screen name...
for your dumb a** my last name is nabors so before you say dumb s**t know all the facts a**hole. i spelled it like my last name.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#28 : April 03, 2012, 09:05:23 AM

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/609895-2011-nfl-draft-10-worst-wonderlic-scores-in-combine-history

The Franchi5e

Pro Bowler

#29 : April 03, 2012, 09:09:30 AM

In case anyone is curious, and has never looked at a sample test:

http://www.mancavesports.org/50-question-sample-nfl-wonderlic-test/

Honestly, you have to be a moron to not get a decent score on these. But having said that, it is pretty clear morons make good football players anyway...

Alright, you definitely have to be slow class material to not get atleast a 10 on that. An average person should get atleast a 20. The only thing is they only get 15 minutes to take the 50 question test, I can see some of them getting stuck on one of the math problems where you actually have to do some work and it taking them 3-4 minutes to do the one question. And the thing is, not only have these guys been at great schools for the past 3 or 4 years, you know their agents have atleast worked with them a little on sample tests like this one for months before they take it.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Claiborne making Vince Young look like Myron Rolle? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools