Boards > Pirate's Cove

why do service members get all the love?

<< < (21/25) > >>

Morgan:
The WWII example was for those complaining that Iraq was in a state of anarchy after the war. It took decades for Europe to recover from their war.  In fact there continued to be resistance and terror attacks by  "werewolves" who continued to kill American, Russians, and German collaborators after the war.  Again, Americans like tidy wars. Doesn't happen that way. 

Runole:

--- Quote from: Morgan on January 29, 2013, 05:11:18 AM ---The WWII example was for those complaining that Iraq was in a state of anarchy after the war. It took decades for Europe to recover from their war.  In fact there continued to be resistance and terror attacks by  "werewolves" who continued to kill American, Russians, and German collaborators after the war.  Again, Americans like tidy wars. Doesn't happen that way.

--- End quote ---

Oh you are being sarcastic again...   Wow that is really funny! ::)

Morgan:
Thank your Service Member - we got another one..........but what I don't understand is this.....why was he ever released?


Al-Shihri, also known as Abu Sufyan al-Azdi, fought in Afghanistan and spent six years in Guantanamo. He was returned to Saudi Arabia in late 2007 and later fled to Yemen to join the Al Qaeda branch there.


-----------------------------

Al Qaeda branch says No. 2 leader killed in Yemen

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/07/17/al-qaida-branch-says-no-2-leader-killed-in-yemen/#ixzz2ZKtYcAbS

dbucfan:

--- Quote from: Morgan on July 17, 2013, 04:18:30 PM ---Thank your Service Member - we got another one..........but what I don't understand is this.....why was he ever released?


Al-Shihri, also known as Abu Sufyan al-Azdi, fought in Afghanistan and spent six years in Guantanamo. He was returned to Saudi Arabia in late 2007 and later fled to Yemen to join the Al Qaeda branch there.


-----------------------------

Al Qaeda branch says No. 2 leader killed in Yemen

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/07/17/al-qaida-branch-says-no-2-leader-killed-in-yemen/#ixzz2ZKtYcAbS

--- End quote ---
add the blue text to the list

NovaBuc:

 He was transferred from Guantanamo to Saudi Arabia (if I recall correctly it was at the Saudi's request), not really released by the US. Saudis released him after he went through a rehabilitation program for jihadists there, then fled to Yemen.

DejaVu:
I don't mind military boarding first.   They are normally young kids who have trouble seating themselves anyway.   They require almost as much assistance as the elderly and handicapped. 

Morgan:

--- Quote from: NovaBuc on July 17, 2013, 07:09:24 PM ---
 He was transferred from Guantanamo to Saudi Arabia (if I recall correctly it was at the Saudi's request), not really released by the US. Saudis released him after he went through a rehabilitation program for jihadists there, then fled to Yemen.

--- End quote ---
Thanks for explaining Nova-
Glad we got him. Thankful for drones.

DejaVu:
I do find it interesting that the only country in the entire world that has people in the military board a commercial flight before anyone else is the US of A.    I guess maybe we are the war mongering country the rest of the world perceives us to be.

Dolorous Jason:
In other news : A new #2 was named 30 seconds after we killed that other one ....

Morgan:

--- Quote from: ClassAct on July 18, 2013, 06:47:16 AM ---I do find it interesting that the only country in the entire world that has people in the military board a commercial flight before anyone else is the US of A.    I guess maybe we are the war mongering country the rest of the world perceives us to be.

--- End quote ---

I think our nation learned from Vietnam, that spitting on our Soldiers isn't the right thing to do - but rather showing reverence for Soldiers is the way to go.

Must really piss you off when the Buccaneers show respect to the military members almost every game and provide them w/ a private suite to show them support.



Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version