Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: why do service members get all the love? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17

Runole

Hall of Famer
#135 : January 18, 2013, 07:42:27 AM

I support service men but have a hard time supporting the questionable policies that our government has involved them in.  The biggest  travesty is what they have to deal with defending sometimes tragically our government's follies and falsehoods that are perpetrated on US citizenry.

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#136 : January 18, 2013, 09:34:23 AM

Why do service members get all the plum jobs?

roflao

philosophy is questions that may never be answered
religion is answers that may never be questioned

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#137 : January 19, 2013, 06:38:26 PM

Gotta love Train Wreck.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#138 : January 19, 2013, 06:59:14 PM

I support service men but have a hard time supporting the questionable policies that our government has involved them in.  The biggest  travesty is what they have to deal with defending sometimes tragically our government's follies and falsehoods that are perpetrated on US citizenry.
care to provide an example of recent actions our military has taken on our citizens

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#139 : January 19, 2013, 07:48:31 PM

Why all the love for Firemen??

Enhanced Cranston Logo - \"Alan Cranston-- You\'ve Just Been Warholled!\"

Runole

Hall of Famer
#140 : January 21, 2013, 09:20:28 AM

care to provide an example of recent actions our military has taken on our citizens
'

Obviously you have completely  misinterpreted my remarks...

I am referring to the Vietnam War and of course the Iraq and Afghanistan situations.  What is their purpose and how does it help the US citizen?  The current Drug War that has been going on for 40 plus years..  What is the goal?   Has it been anything but any abysmal failure on all levels?

Take all the time you need in how these decisions/policies have helped US citizenry and likewise have made the lives of our servicemen and country  better?

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#141 : January 21, 2013, 09:50:23 AM

I don't know. Maybe this? If you don't think this act was worthy of going to war over, there probably will never be an action that YOU would approve of. So in reality, your point of view is meaningless to most level-headed Americans.

: January 21, 2013, 10:41:55 AM Morgan

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#142 : January 21, 2013, 01:03:53 PM

I don't know. Maybe this? If you don't think this act was worthy of going to war over, there probably will never be an action that YOU would approve of. So in reality, your point of view is meaningless to most level-headed Americans.

the first casualty of war is truth

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#143 : January 21, 2013, 01:10:18 PM

I don't know. I suspect that if we were to declare war on dumbassery, you might be one of the first to go.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#144 : January 21, 2013, 01:11:32 PM

but not this type of truth, right?

www.911truth.org

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#145 : January 21, 2013, 01:35:19 PM

but not this type of truth, right?

www.911truth.org
I have no problem with this.
It just gives the TSA the authority to acquire information from state and local depts of transportation without dealing with all the bureaucracy, while meeting the "paperless" manadate. Your source is sadly using scare tactics to inform it's audience and you eat it hook, line, and sinker.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#146 : January 21, 2013, 01:48:31 PM

Tasty.

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

Mr. Milich

Hall of Famer
#147 : January 21, 2013, 02:12:54 PM

I don't know. Maybe this?

Runole

Hall of Famer
#148 : January 21, 2013, 02:41:13 PM

Again with absurd assumptions...   Most telling is you give me no answers for the purpose of the Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan ,and current drug war.  You have the unmitigated gall to suggest that my questioning those policies is not a question that deserves a logical and objective answer versus your inane attempts at avoiding answering such simple questions.

I completely support World War 1  2  ... I even agreed with taking out Saddam..  what I don't agree with is the US having no plan of action after taking him out other than horrible tragic consequences for US servicemen.   Why?   

Do you ever question anything that your government does?  Or are you just some blind sheep?
: January 21, 2013, 02:45:30 PM Runole

Runole

Hall of Famer
#149 : January 21, 2013, 02:43:33 PM

Is that a picture of Sadam?   Sure looks different than other pictures I have seen of the man!!!
Page: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: why do service members get all the love? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools