Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: why do service members get all the love? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#150 : January 21, 2013, 03:23:58 PM

Take all the time you need in how these decisions/policies have helped US citizenry and likewise have made the lives of our servicemen and country  better?

I gave you a clear example: war on terrorism against Bin Laden and Al Qaeda.

Yet you fail to acknowledge the point and deflect to Saddam Hussein.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#151 : January 21, 2013, 06:23:27 PM

Take all the time you need in how these decisions/policies have helped US citizenry and likewise have made the lives of our servicemen and country  better?

Do believe the US is safe now from terrorist attack?   The only thing I see is $8.00 guards harassing US citizens wishing to fly somewhere in the US in the name of homeland security.   I am glad they the US took out Hussein but don't see the point into turning Iraq into another US welfare state supported by American tax payers and at the horrible cost of the lives of our servicemen many who will never live normal lives again.   Great they finally took out Bin Laden who they should have wrapped in Pork Fat for his burial at sea.    If you think you are now safer because of him be taken out you clearly are clueless. It didn't take our entire military to get Bin Laden just a few special operatives...   Meanwhile again explain why we are still in Afghanistan and Iraq? So what ties did Saddam Hussein have with Bin Laden?

Your all over the board with you very conflicted opinions.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#152 : January 21, 2013, 07:08:32 PM

Meanwhile again explain why we are still in Afghanistan and Iraq?

Because perpetual war means job security for the military industrial complex.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#153 : January 21, 2013, 08:22:27 PM

--- Quote from: Runole on Today at 06:23:27 PM ---Meanwhile again explain why we are still in Afghanistan and Iraq?
--- End quote ---

'Cause when Obama said he would pull the troops out, he meant it. Which is why we reelected him.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

Cyrus

Hall of Famer

#154 : January 21, 2013, 08:53:42 PM

All of a sudden this has become a half way interesting thread.

Cyrus

Hall of Famer

#155 : January 21, 2013, 09:23:52 PM

So what does the political spectrum tell us to do now.........

Point the finger at the conservatives that created this war or focus on the liberals that perpetuate it....?

Surely someone has a graphic illustration which explains all this.

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#156 : January 21, 2013, 09:28:54 PM

Maybe your problem lies in you using a political spectrum to tell you what to do. Just a thought.

Cyrus

Hall of Famer

#157 : January 21, 2013, 09:46:20 PM

Maybe your problem lies in you using a political spectrum to tell you what to do. Just a thought.

As the tortured logic of a brainwashed mind circles the drain the last bastion of the scoundrel blames anyone to relieve his own mind of the guilt he himself has validated.
: January 21, 2013, 09:55:06 PM Durango 95

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer

#158 : January 21, 2013, 09:57:28 PM

Covertly drone them into submission and give automatic weapons to criminals and hope no one notices. 

Cyrus

Hall of Famer

#159 : January 21, 2013, 10:06:57 PM

Covertly drone them into submission and give automatic weapons to criminals and hope no one notices.

Damn, this is really getting interesting.

Substance.

Bring me more substance!

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#160 : January 21, 2013, 10:16:03 PM

Sorry, I'm sorely short on substance. Sarcasm and satire are my sustenance.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#161 : January 21, 2013, 10:26:45 PM

Was Osama Bin Laden a conservative or a liberal?

Runole

Hall of Famer
#162 : January 22, 2013, 06:13:07 AM

Because perpetual war means job security for the military industrial complex.

Kind of like the Drug War keeps" job security for those in the criminal justice system"," keeps drug dealers profits continually soaring", "the prisons filled at $50,000 a pop with over a million non-violent drug offenders incarcerated:", and finally the pharmaceutical industry so rich that they fill the airways with adds cajoling every viewer why? they should fill themselves with drugs even though they quickly note all the possible horrible side effects that might occur with consumption of those drugs.   Drug war my Arse!

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#163 : January 22, 2013, 06:32:38 AM

Try to keep up with the news. Please notice the byline date.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/12/17/last-american-troops-leave-iraq-marking-end-war/

As for Afghanistan: we're leaving. Mission accomplished.

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2013/01/11/obama-on-afghanistan-mission-accomplished

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#164 : January 22, 2013, 06:41:10 AM

Do believe the US is safe now from terrorist attack?   The only thing I see is $8.00 guards harassing US citizens wishing to fly somewhere in the US in the name of homeland security.   I am glad they the US took out Hussein but don't see the point into turning Iraq into another US welfare state supported by American tax payers and at the horrible cost of the lives of our servicemen many who will never live normal lives again.   Great they finally took out Bin Laden who they should have wrapped in Pork Fat for his burial at sea.    If you think you are now safer because of him be taken out you clearly are clueless. It didn't take our entire military to get Bin Laden just a few special operatives...   Meanwhile again explain why we are still in Afghanistan and Iraq? So what ties did Saddam Hussein have with Bin Laden?

Your all over the board with you very conflicted opinions.

You're the one all over the board.  My opinion is pretty clear. Re-read the thread.
Page: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: why do service members get all the love? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools