Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Claiborne's Twitter Response Worse than Wonderlic Score « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 12

Snook

Hall of Famer
« #30 : April 04, 2012, 10:44:39 PM »

A 4 on the wonderlic is a HUGE red flag.

But once upon a time, the Jets took Revis in the 1st round... so the Bucs should take a CB high, too.

Great logic.  About as dumb as "Don't take TR at #5 because you can get a RB in later rounds."

Precisely how you end up with guys like Gaines Adams and Allen Bradford.

BucsBay

Hall of Famer
« #31 : April 04, 2012, 10:47:37 PM »

The point is that Claiborne is only exasperating the situation by posting tweets in such broken english.  He needs to stop typing jibberish & let his agent's PR team handle the whole wonderlic fiasco.

You dinosaurs needs to understand how twitter works and try to send a message with it from a smart phone sometime before you criticize the guy.

I have, and do.... and have never typed anything that looked remotely that ignorant.

What was wrong with his tweet other than the mispellings, which pretty clearly seemed done to get more words in?

As evident by the "!!! $$$$$ :-)". You're talking out your ass.

He obviously would rather fit that in than confirm his wonderlic? No. Guy just isn't smart, end of story.

Don't worry. Your Sig shows that you're doing that with each post so it'$$$ all good.

What.

Actually I was talking a little out my @$$ there. I know there are some pretty vocal critics of Dom (the same people who tend to criticize everything about the state of the Bucs), and I am more positive on the team and how Dom has built it so I get a little defensive. I've got to admit your sig is funny though, and did get a laugh from me when I first saw it, so don't know why I went there.

Broke.Phi.Broke

Starter

« #32 : April 04, 2012, 10:47:44 PM »

Morris Claiborne ‏ @MoClaiborne
Well talking to NFL teams the test do not seem to be a issues for them. So why is it a issues for you people. You guys don't no me #Top10

Morris Claiborne ‏ @MoClaiborne
Some peopl don't no what the test is about r what it is for. But u guys will have to do more then that to bring Momo17 dwn!!! $$$$$ :-)

O-Ren Ishii:As your leader, I encourage you from time to time, and always in a respectful manner, to question my logic. If you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re unconvinced that a particular plan of action I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'ve decided is the wisest, tell me so, but allow me to convince you and I promise you right here and now, no subject will ever be taboo. Except, of course, the subject that was just under discussion. The price you pay for bringing up either my Chinese or American heritage as a negative is... I collect your fu@king head. Just like this fu#ker here. Now, if any of you sons of biatches got anyt

blind melon

Hall of Famer

« #33 : April 04, 2012, 10:52:12 PM »

There are no grades on twitter.   

Crap like this makes my head hurt. 

He's not a QB. 

The wonderlic concerns me,  twitter is social media, by definition slang, acronyms and shortened words are the norm.   

23 days... 

Go get Bridgewater.   Do what it takes.

buchead

Hall of Famer

« #34 : April 04, 2012, 10:55:12 PM »

Lol I just can't wait until we draft him. You TRich supporters have made me anxious. I wasn't really psyched for this year like I was last year because at number 5 its easier to guess who will fall to you. But seeing as how so many over dramatic posters don't want him. its going to be great watching the reaction.

Al Bundy

Pro Bowler

« #35 : April 04, 2012, 10:56:24 PM »

Well... I guess since he will be responsible for your children's care we shouldn't over react...

1Va bucsfan

Hall of Famer
« #36 : April 04, 2012, 10:56:42 PM »

A 4 on the wonderlic is a HUGE red flag.

A retard could score higher.

\\\"The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot, the guy who invented the other three, he was a genius

YReceiver14

Starter

« #37 : April 04, 2012, 11:06:00 PM »

If only we could get him to perform open heart surgery on Java..

What heart?

“Before you can be labeled elite, you’ve got to get a lot closer to having rings.”  --Josh Freeman, May 2012

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
« #38 : April 04, 2012, 11:06:58 PM »

I have no problem with him using a phone like a 22 year old lol

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

« #39 : April 04, 2012, 11:08:40 PM »

What heart?
O SNAP SON.

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

YReceiver14

Starter

« #40 : April 04, 2012, 11:10:20 PM »

And for the record, y'all are jerks.  A learning disability ultimately affects his learning speed.  And I've seen kids with all kinds of different impairments, and they worked hard and did well regardless.

He looks fine here:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-first-draft/09000d5d827a76bd/First-draft-Morris-Claiborne

“Before you can be labeled elite, you’ve got to get a lot closer to having rings.”  --Josh Freeman, May 2012

naborhood

Second String

« #41 : April 04, 2012, 11:17:51 PM »

alot of guys on this board need to talk. when they are posting on this board  you can tell they need to go back to school. i am not saying i am the smartest person on this board. but i hate to see dumb mf's try to call someone else dumb when they can use some more schooling themselves. because alot of posters in here are spelling words wrong the i have to go over and over again to understand what they are trying to say. so unless you are smarter than a fifth grader shut the hell up.

Al Bundy

Pro Bowler

« #42 : April 04, 2012, 11:20:29 PM »

What heart?
Heart.. brain... soul. Ohh and an eye for a good football player.

GMC 93

Hall of Famer

« #43 : April 04, 2012, 11:21:26 PM »

I wonder how many pages this will go on for... That's the real question.

Formerly known as Revis Islander

buccaneer4ever

Hall of Famer

« #44 : April 04, 2012, 11:22:04 PM »

Are you guys still pointer finger typing into your keyboard?
Yes, actually. My dissability limits me to doing that, so that explains why i edit my posts so much---Oh, you mean him? :)

Excuses, excuses, Beatles!

For the record, I have volunteered with kids who have autism, cerebral palsy, cystic fibrosis, MS, dyslexia to various degrees, and other assorted disabilities. They have also, across the board, been some of the smartest people I've ever met.

Some learning disabilities, especially dyslexia, turns otherwise perfectly intelligent humans into abysmal readers and writers. Communicating effectively is sometimes an indicator of intelligence, but not always. It's more often a sign of creative thinking, but not necessarily cognitive thinking. You guys are looking way, way too far into this (not you, Beatles)

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 12
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Claiborne's Twitter Response Worse than Wonderlic Score « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools