Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Is Claiborne and the Wonderlic test shedding light on a bigger issue? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#90 : April 08, 2012, 07:11:17 PM

dont see any valid source for Sander's score.

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#91 : April 08, 2012, 07:28:33 PM

I don't see a valid source for any Wonderlic scores of either Sanders or Woodson

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#92 : April 08, 2012, 07:56:32 PM

SO Dalbuc basically just made up a lie out of thin air to try and defend Claiborne ? Nice , lol !

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

Hall of Famer
#93 : April 08, 2012, 08:00:39 PM

SO Dalbuc basically just made up a lie out of thin air to try and defend Claiborne ? Nice , lol !
Not if he can share the source he used

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#94 : April 08, 2012, 08:28:29 PM

There's a name for Claiborne's "learning disability" , by the way . It's called "Illiteracy". Common in extremely stupid and/or lazy people , strangely enough.

But don't worry ! The fact that he is not merely stupid but also "disabled" is supposed to allievate all our concerns and reassure us somehow . lol. Don't ask me why...

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

ryan24

Hall of Famer

#95 : April 08, 2012, 08:36:06 PM

Oh and I am not just referring to the Wonderlic but BRAINIAC CLAIBORNE'S  erudite response.

What was Deion's Twitter response?

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.

GIJoeWasThere

Hall of Famer

#96 : April 08, 2012, 08:56:13 PM

So.. what about Richardson? I wonder what he is really like.

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

Hall of Famer
#97 : April 08, 2012, 09:47:54 PM

So.. what about Richardson? I wonder what he is really like.
I'm sure he's a wonderful kid.

Just because I prefer we draft Claiborne doesn't mean I'll drag Richardson's name through the mud, not that you're suggesting I would.

Some people get a little too caught up in the political season.

Will be high comedy to watch the reaction if Claiborne is our pick.

acacius

Hall of Famer

#98 : April 08, 2012, 09:52:21 PM

Sanders was the consummate practice player and the hardest working player on the team.  Sanders is a performer just like Warren Sapp.  Claiborne hasn't shown his abilities as performer from what I have seen .  He just says stupid things!
He *does* say stupid things, but he still has a reputation as a good guy with a solid work ethic from his time at LSU.  Twitter is such a cesspool in general that I remain unconvinced that that's somehow better evidence of the sort of NFL player he'll be than the time he spent, you know, actually playing football.
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Is Claiborne and the Wonderlic test shedding light on a bigger issue? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools