Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Okoye is a Buc....one year, 2 mil.....agent confirms. « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 8 9 10

BucsBay

Hall of Famer
#135 : April 08, 2012, 09:39:21 PM

Okoye is a huge addition. Great deal at $2 million on a DT who fits exactly what we need to add in our rotation.

I think Price will be much better one more year removed from the pelvis surgery. Yes McCoy was better when on the field, but Price also made a number of big plays before he wore down late in the year. Considering everything he went through prior, last season was pretty incredible for Price and you have to be optimistic about his potential.

I'm still optimistic about McCoy as well, but if he is in position to make any significant contributions early in the year I will be suprised. When you consider that the amount of upper body work he has been able to do in the weight room has been very limited probably 14 out of the last 18 months, it will be surprising if he is able to open the season strong.
: April 08, 2012, 10:41:03 PM BucsPirate1

tmac87

Starter
#136 : April 08, 2012, 09:51:01 PM

WELCOME!!!

TAAAAAAAAAMPAAAAAAAAAA!

BAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!

I'm excited to see how the rotation comes along. Those 3 in the middle, maybe a little DE help, and our line is looking decent....... Still soft 4 yards behind them tho. :(
: April 08, 2012, 09:52:32 PM tmac87

Lets f&#(!^ do this Lovie!

dbrooks55

Starter

#137 : April 08, 2012, 10:35:43 PM

Actually did a quick Bucs logo search and it came up...that's my photobucket account it's attached to...you can see all my artwork there (paintings of NFL players) my photobucket account is dbrooks55.

Yeah it comes up on searches which is where i found it. What program do you use to make this stuff ?

Photoshop

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#138 : September 03, 2012, 04:04:14 PM

So who gets the boot? Roy miller or okam?

Okam.

Good call.   But add Okoye to that list.

Page: 1 ... 8 9 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Okoye is a Buc....one year, 2 mil.....agent confirms. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools